AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Old 2016-09-22, 22:04   Link #21
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
^mostlikely the chances are that yuuitsu will change her mind after being punched...

other than that i can only foresee a new threat appearing and destroying her while bringing kamisato back for some other reason (best person i can think of: laura, she already had a deal/connection with kamisato so her appearing and curpstomping yuiitsu with the additional kamisato comeback seems the mostlikely to happen option),

and as cliffhanger, kamisato has WR back but she takes index to england, than kamisato and touma must save her >_>
We don't know if Laura had any connecting to Kamisato. All we know is she knew about WR before both Crowley and The Magic Gods. I don't think Laura will play a role in this Current Story Arc because Kamachi try to make his Story Arc about 10 volumes not counting SS and the only reason GRS Arc was 11 volumes was because the Editor took Kamachi to make OT21 into two volumes so that there wasn't one volume over 600 pages.

I can see Laura doing something major at the end of the Current Story Arc like Crowley have done for both the end of GRS Arc and The Gremlin Arc but then again, it maybe Crowley himself who does something to Yuuistu.

There even a High Chance that the Next Story Arc will be about trying to bring Kamisato back or at least be a big part in that Story Arc. I don't think Laura will be playing Main Enemy next Story Arc because the moment that she does that it would be either the Second to Last Story Arc or the Last Story Arc.

I think that Kamachi should at least do a Story Arc about Angels and Demons before that because they are still a big Mystery in this Series and the most we know is that even the Magic Gods couldn't make Angels and that when a Esper Awake they start getting Angel like Traits and that even Aweiss is said to be an Angel Like Being and an Arc about Angels and demon could give us some huge answer about Awakening and what Aweiss is.

We could also get a Story Arc about Aliens just because there starting to come up in Index more, starting which this Story Arc.

To be honest I am most high for the Climax of this Stroy Arc which should start on NT18 or NT19. Just because both of the past Climax have bet amazing and usually the best of Kamachi's Writing.

I do think the next Story Arc Index should play a huge role and go through Character Deveploment like Mikoto is starting to in this Story Arc but the big question is will it be complete in this Story Arc or the next.
DragonXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-24, 02:57   Link #22
Loremaster
He who writes too much.

Considering both Mikoto and Index are main story characters they have the luxury of their development to cross multiply arcs or basically the entire series. If you go back and record Mikotos development than you will see hers has span from OT to NT. So the chances of it finishing in this arc is slim.
Loremaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-24, 09:31   Link #23
entei08

We already know that angels are beings in the Heaven phase. We had Dainsleif cutting phases and summon things from their respective realms, angels are very much like those beings. Not too sure about demons at this point but there's no reason to think they are not just like the angels. Who says magic gods can't create stuff like them anyway? Someone had to have put things like Surtr in the Norse phase and other things in their respective phases. They can crush phases if they want so stuff like angels are completely at their mercy.
entei08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-24, 11:26   Link #24
vixyw

Dainsleif huh... Now I feel nostalgic.
I wonder what Marian and Thor are doing nowadays in the series. XD
vixyw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-24, 14:41   Link #25
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by entei08 View Post
We already know that angels are beings in the Heaven phase. We had Dainsleif cutting phases and summon things from their respective realms, angels are very much like those beings. Not too sure about demons at this point but there's no reason to think they are not just like the angels. Who says magic gods can't create stuff like them anyway? Someone had to have put things like Surtr in the Norse phase and other things in their respective phases. They can crush phases if they want so stuff like angels are completely at their mercy.
We will see if your right about it, if Kamachi does more stuff which Angels and Demons. It funny a demon has show up in this the Index World. That is the main enemy of the Current Accel Manga Arc. Also if Angels where as simple as just being from the Heaven Phase why would Awakening Esper start getting Angel Trait or even a being like Aweiss who also had Angel Traits?

You want to know a question that I am hoping this book will answer is what will happen if Touma Right Hand hits the Ghost Girl that in Kamisato harem because some people say that it will not do anything because a Soul is a natural thing but in the end we have never see Touma hit a Soul. There is alway the Body keeping it safe. Even if Touma Right Hand does not destory the Soul, what would it do to a Ghost which isn't a natural thing and if ghosts were a natural thing in Index wouldn't there be ghost everywhere in Index which there is not?
Old 2016-09-24, 18:43   Link #26
Inept Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixyw View Post
Dainsleif huh... Now I feel nostalgic.
I wonder what Marian is doing nowadays in the series. XD
Forging? Furniture making? Plastic surgery, perhaps?
Inept Forum User is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-25, 11:37   Link #27
Honoakari
Lurking Member

I hope the current 'magic gods/world rejector' arc ends with this volume...

To be honest, my interest in this series has been waning ever since NT12. The new plot and characters are simply not that interesting anymore. The only thing that still keeps me around is the hope that NT will have an epic finale (just like OT did). A finale involving Index, Touma, Aleister, Accelerator, Laura, Aiwass...
Quote:
I wonder what Marian is doing nowadays in the series. XD
As for me, I'm curious about Accelerator. Does he still exist in this story?...

Last edited by Honoakari; 2016-09-25 at 15:21.
Honoakari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-25, 21:20   Link #28
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoakari View Post
I hope the current 'magic gods/world rejector' arc ends with this volume...

To be honest, my interest in this series has been waning ever since NT12. The new plot and characters are simply not that interesting anymore. The only thing that still keeps me around is the hope that NT will have an epic finale (just like OT did). A finale involving Index, Touma, Aleister, Accelerator, Laura, Aiwass...

As for me, I'm curious about Accelerator. Does he still exist in this story?...
Accel show up in NT15 but that about it show far but I don't think the Current Story Arc will end which NT17.
Kamachi like making his Story Arc 10 to 11 volumes long, but I do think this Current Story Arc will end by next year and we will move onto something new Next Year or the Year After but the Climax of the Current Story Arc should start by NT18 or NT19 which I believe will be the best part of the Story Arc like WWIII Arc(OT20-OT22) and Othinus Arc(NT8-NT10) was to me the best part of the Past Story Arcs.
Old 2016-09-26, 07:58   Link #29
Tenzen12

Quote:
I wish index's demon were same as in inelVilla. Tselika would make beautiful mess here.
Old 2016-09-26, 09:22   Link #30
vixyw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inept Forum User View Post
Forging? Furniture making? Plastic surgery, perhaps?
... Creepy and classic. Thanks for reminding me why I love Gremlin so much.
vixyw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-05, 05:46   Link #31
entei08

圧倒 的劣勢の中、上条当麻の反撃が始まる――!
大熱波が去り、復旧モードの学園都市。そこは、通信インフラが寸断された混乱の影響で、『警備員(アンチス キル)』達さえ手綱の握れぬ無法地帯となっていた。
そんな学園都市を、上里翔流帰還を信じる『上里勢力』の少女たちが、自由気ままに暴れ回る!
追跡のエキスパート『辿り屋』絵恋、直接戦力を得意とする変幻自在の海賊少女の琉華、ネットを駆使して大衆 を操る幽霊少女の冥亞……。木原唯一に『右手』を盾にされ、上条当麻抹殺を命じられた彼女達だが、その芯は 変わらない。想い人を取り戻す。その信念ゆえに突き進む。
全てを賭して襲い来る少女達から逃走する上条。彼の味方は、『上里勢力』からたった一人ついてきたUFO少 女・府蘭だけだった。
しかし、間違ってはいけない。
この劣勢状況下こそ、上条当麻の真髄が発揮される時。
さあ、上里翔流を救え。
彼女達の哀しい暴走を止め、この争いに終止符を打つために。

Long summary is here. Nothing too new, heat wave is gone, communication is still down, Anti-Skill can't do jack, AC has become a lawless zone, Kamisato Faction out to kill Touma under Yuiitsu's orders, just that instead of the usual Eren, Elza Claire trio we get Eren, Luca (protean pirate girl specializing direct combat) and Maya (using the web to manipulate the people) instead.
entei08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-05, 17:06   Link #32
zaikoi

Quote:
圧倒 的劣勢の中、上条当麻の反撃が始まる――!
大熱波が去り、復旧モードの学園都市。そこは、通信インフラが寸断された混乱の影響で、『警備員(アンチス キル)』達さえ手綱の握れぬ無法地帯となっていた。
そんな学園都市を、上里翔流帰還を信じる『上里勢力』の少女たちが、自由気ままに暴れ回る!
追跡のエキスパート『辿り屋』絵恋、直接戦力を得意とする変幻自在の海賊少女の琉華、ネットを駆使して大衆 を操る幽霊少女の冥亞……。木原唯一に『右手』を盾にされ、上条当麻抹殺を命じられた彼女達だが、その芯は 変わらない。想い人を取り戻す。その信念ゆえに突き進む。
全てを賭して襲い来る少女達から逃走する上条。彼の味方は、『上里勢力』からたった一人ついてきたUFO少 女・府蘭だけだった。
しかし、間違ってはいけない。
この劣勢状況下こそ、上条当麻の真髄が発揮される時。
さあ、上里翔流を救え。
彼女達の哀しい暴走を止め、この争いに終止符を打つために。

Long summary is here. Nothing too new, heat wave is gone, communication is still down, Anti-Skill can't do jack, AC has become a lawless zone, Kamisato Faction out to kill Touma under Yuiitsu's orders, just that instead of the usual Eren, Elza Claire trio we get Eren, Luca (protean pirate girl specializing direct combat) and Maya (using the web to manipulate the people) instead.
You forgot to put Fran & saving Kamisato.
zaikoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-05, 17:08   Link #33
afrafstos

Since it seemed like good practice for my Japanese skills, and I wanted to know the contents of it myself, I tried translating the long summary. It's rough around the edges to say the least, but I think I managed to not lose anything critical in the translation, at least.

In an overwhelmingly disadvantageous situation, Kamijou Touma's counterattack begins!
The great heat wave has passed, and Academy City has entered a state of recovery. There, in the confusion of the disrupted communication infrastructure, even Anti-Skill is unable to grab the reins of what has become a lawless district.
In such an Academy City, the girls of the Kamisato Faction who believe in the return of Kamisato Kakeru rampage freely!
Pursuit Shop Ellen the tracking expert, the pirate girl Luca who prides herself on her versatile direct combat ability, the ghost girl Maya who freely uses the web and manipulates the masses... Kihara Yuiitsu has used her right hand as a shield to order those girls to eliminate Kamijou Touma, but their core has not changed. Take back their loved one. They have that conviction, and therefore they plunge forward.
Touma flees from those girls who stake everything to come attack. His ally, the one person from the Kamisato Faction who sided with him, was the UFO girl Fran.
However, it is not a mistake. This disadvantageous situation is where Kamijou Touma's true essence can be exhibited.
Now, save Kamisato Kakeru.
Stop the girls' sorrowful rampage, for the sake of putting an end to this conflict.

DISCLAIMER: As my Japanese skills are still amateurish in the extreme, please just take this as a rough guideline of the contents of the summary at the very best. Specifically, some of the worst spots are "Pursuit Shop Ellen" (『辿り屋』絵恋), "His ally, the one person from the Kamisato Faction who sided with him, was the UFO girl Fran.", and "who prides herself on her versatile direct combat ability", though the rest is certainly riddled with still more errors, large and small.
afrafstos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-05, 17:52   Link #34
zaikoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by afrafstos View Post
Since it seemed like good practice for my Japanese skills, and I wanted to know the contents of it myself, I tried translating the long summary. It's rough around the edges to say the least, but I think I managed to not lose anything critical in the translation, at least.

In an overwhelmingly disadvantageous situation, Kamijou Touma's counterattack begins!
The great heat wave has passed, and Academy City has entered a state of recovery. There, in the confusion of the disrupted communication infrastructure, even Anti-Skill is unable to grab the reins of what has become a lawless district.
In such an Academy City, the girls of the Kamisato Faction who believe in the return of Kamisato Kakeru rampage freely!
Pursuit Shop Ellen the tracking expert, the pirate girl Luca who prides herself on her versatile direct combat ability, the ghost girl Maya who freely uses the web and manipulates the masses... Kihara Yuiitsu has used her right hand as a shield to order those girls to eliminate Kamijou Touma, but their core has not changed. Take back their loved one. They have that conviction, and therefore they plunge forward.
Touma flees from those girls who stake everything to come attack. His ally, the one person from the Kamisato Faction who sided with him, was the UFO girl Fran.
However, it is not a mistake. This disadvantageous situation is where Kamijou Touma's true essence can be exhibited.
Now, save Kamisato Kakeru.
Stop the girls' sorrowful rampage, for the sake of putting an end to this conflict.

DISCLAIMER: As my Japanese skills are still amateurish in the extreme, please just take this as a rough guideline of the contents of the summary at the very best. Specifically, some of the worst spots are "Pursuit Shop Ellen" (『辿り屋』絵恋), "His ally, the one person from the Kamisato Faction who sided with him, was the UFO girl Fran.", and "who prides herself on her versatile direct combat ability", though the rest is certainly riddled with still more errors, large and small.
It's good enough for us to understand.
Old 2016-10-05, 18:43   Link #35
DragonXX

So Kamachi is continueing the Post-Apocalyptic Theme that he started in NT16.
I hope we will learn what happen to Touma New School and Mikoto School after Touma left in this book.

The reason why Fran sided which Touma is the question I most want answer in this book because it seen weird she alone would choose Touma side?
Let just hope she doesn't turnout to be a bigger enemy and was using Kamisato this whole time or backstab Touma at the last moment.

Who here believe that Kamisato will be save in this book?
I myself don't think he will be save in this book but that just me.

Who think this will be a three-parter(NT16-NT18) or just a two-parter(NT16-NT17).
If it a Three-Parter would this be the Climax of the Current Story Arc or will there be 2 three-parter in a role in this Story Arc?

I still think Touma will have to get himself WR to save Kamisato.
Old 2016-10-05, 18:51   Link #36
Natsurin
Memento Mori
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonXX View Post
So Kamachi is continueing the Post-Apocalyptic Theme that he started in NT16.
I hope we will learn what happen to Touma New School and Mikoto School after Touma left in this book.
Unlikely, I think we'll be getting a break from the Mikoto subplot to focus on Yuiitsu/Kamisato instead for the entire volume. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing since her whole development arc will be a lot more enjoyable in bite-sized piece than if Kamachi were to dump as much as possible in one go.

Nice job, Tsuchimikado Goat.
Old 2016-10-05, 19:11   Link #37
DragonXX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsurin View Post
Unlikely, I think we'll be getting a break from the Mikoto subplot to focus on Yuiitsu/Kamisato instead for the entire volume. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing since her whole development arc will be a lot more enjoyable in bite-sized piece than if Kamachi were to dump as much as possible in one go.

That remain me of Tsuchimikado, maybe we will finally see him again the guy bet missing from NT14 on and even when Touma whole school was trying to live in the Post-Apocalyptic like scenario of NT16 which seen like it will continue in NT17 which the whole lawless district thing going on.

If things get even worst then they already are in AC I can see Laura or some part of the Magic Side doing something at this moment of Chaos in AC or even one of the many governments in Index doing something under the pretext of returning order to AC. Even if it real reason would be to take contarl of AC or steal AC stuff.
Old 2016-10-05, 21:51   Link #38
zaikoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonXX View Post
The reason why Fran sided which Touma is the question I most want answer in this book because it seen weird she alone would choose Touma side?
It is mostly likely the cause by Imagine Breaker influence. If you remember correctly,Salome did hesitate in the previous volume. Touma interacts quite closely with those two. So,they don't get affected as much as the other girls.

Yuiitsu has the right hand so she can easily manipulate the 100 girls around her easily.
Old 2016-10-05, 23:58   Link #39
Last_Aeon
I'm a boy, enough?

I hope Jamachi wouldn't come up with son ricdiculous plot twist like last time. What I all the girls wear bunny suits this time!?
Last_Aeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-06, 01:44   Link #40
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natsurin View Post

Maybe, but I think it's possible she'll be talked about but not really as a main focus maybe. The Salome novel had extra elements that weren't in the original summary as well. Still, I'm interested in all of this regardless. The ghost girl sounds interesting.

Thanks for the translation! I really appreciate your hard work!

Favorite Game Series: #0 The legend of heroes (everything but especially ZERO/AO) #1 Zero escape series. #2 Persona series. #3 Pokemon. #4 Bravely Default series. ; #5 Ace Attorney (including the spin-offs); #6 Legend of Zelda. #7 Dragon Quest (including the spin-offs)

Favorite Anime: Castle in the Sky (why is this so underrated ) Gankutsuou; Railgun S; Little Witch Academia (one of the most philosophically interesting/deep shows that I've seen, while also being the single most feel good of feel good shows that I have ever seen; literally the weirdest combination ever); Kill la Kill (because it saved anime )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote