Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-06, 09:57   Link #3421
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Something has to go wrong during this whole thing. What weirded me out was seeing V.V. look so happy.

I'm also confused about Kallen. Certain things in the opening make me think she'll still be with the Order, but other things make me think she might be with Britannia. The complete lack of her in the ending is also rather odd when they have pretty much everyone but her (and a few others like V.V. and Charles).

some say (me included) that she is in the ED in a symbolic way
there is a shot of nanali holding an empty birdcage with the birds flying in the background
nanali herself is covered by a cape like the one that the KOR wear
only the cape is red (kallens colur)
could be an indicator
Old 2008-07-06, 09:58   Link #3422
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamibakura View Post
Well it said Lelouch cornered VV, then Sigfried appears. So I would think someone else would be piloting it and not VV. And since Jerimiah is the only qualified pilot, it's likely him.
I still find Jeremiah's loyalty to Lelouch questionable. Why will he switch side so quickly after what Lelouch did to him? I think this is where he will show his true colours.

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Old 2008-07-06, 10:00   Link #3423
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
I don't know if my mind can take the WTFery that the rest of the episodes hold. XD
I can see a lot of backstabbing. And yes, i'm quite concerned about Jeremiah as well, he did seem honest but.. it seemed to easy and good to be true.
Old 2008-07-06, 10:00   Link #3424
DarkLordOfkichiku

Interesting, the mark on the cape/banner behind Nunnally looks sort of similar to the Ashford crest. If the cape/banner is meant to refer to Kallen, then I wonder if that is the Stadtfeld crest or something...
Old 2008-07-06, 10:01   Link #3425
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
I still find Jeremiah's loyalty to Lelouch questionable. Why will he switch side so quickly after what Lelouch did to him? I think this is where he will show his true colours.
For all intent and purposes, the worse thing that was done to Jeremiah was not in the hands of Zero but those Britannians who took advantage of him afterwards. In effect, Zero might have left him down a well, but it is the Britannian government that threw stones down at him.

You might as well ask why would anyone be loyal to a government that brainwashes you and made you a puppet killing machine?
Old 2008-07-06, 10:04   Link #3426
aurr
Kalulu sorceress - lvl 4

After seeing the Ed i think it was perfect for Nunnaly.
There she is with an open golden bird cage - She is a bird in a cage, yet it is golden. Being it open means she will break free someday, and the red cape COULD be reference to Kallen as a britannia soldier.
Also, where did you get it as a round symbol? It is the symbol of britannia, unles i have mistaken.
Old 2008-07-06, 10:05   Link #3427
Pride
Ore, Sanjou!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
For all intent and purposes, the worse thing that was done to Jeremiah was not in the hands of Zero but those Britannians who took advantage of him afterwards. In effect, Zero might have left him down a well, but it is the Britannian government that threw stones down at him.

You might as well ask why would anyone be loyal to a government that brainwashes you and made you a puppet killing machine?
True, but I'm pretty sure that he'll remain loyal to V.V., the man who pulled him out of the well.
Old 2008-07-06, 10:07   Link #3428
lotus7
Aria Obsessive

Hm, don't know if anyone has brought this up yet, but...

looks like marianne, vv and the emp. significance? probably none.
Old 2008-07-06, 10:07   Link #3429
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
I'm also confused about Kallen. Certain things in the opening make me think she'll still be with the Order, but other things make me think she might be with Britannia. The complete lack of her in the ending is also rather odd when they have pretty much everyone but her (and a few others like V.V. and Charles).
Well, I think we all understand your confusion, friend
Possibly we are going to see her in a... conflicted role. Nunnally may let Kallen enter her service/care - or even do something so outrageous as to make Kallen her knight - but despite all that, she'll remain loyal to the OotBK on the inside while she might put on an appearence of loyality towards Britannia for nunnally's sake. Either way, I can't see her joining Britannia for anyone but Nunnally's sake (and perhaps her mothers as well as Japan as a whole), such as it is.
Old 2008-07-06, 10:08   Link #3430
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
they did say that they fucked up his emotions
his reaction to lulu being mariannas son could be the return to his human side
Old 2008-07-06, 10:10   Link #3431
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus7 View Post

Why did I see the first figure as C.C?

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Old 2008-07-06, 10:10   Link #3432
aurr
Kalulu sorceress - lvl 4

Once someone, don't rememer who, said that there is a theory, that maybie Lulu had altered memories in his childhood, after the death of Marianne. Maybe there is something else than what he remembers. C&C please on this theory. I just remembered about it and i found that very interesting.
Old 2008-07-06, 10:10   Link #3433
Guilford
Cornelia's First Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
they did say that they fucked up his emotions
his reaction to lulu being mariannas son could be the return to his human side
if i remember correctly, his eye even looked a bit more human, okay it was still green but except for that it was rather normal
Old 2008-07-06, 10:16   Link #3434
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamibakura View Post
Well it said Lelouch cornered VV, then Sigfried appears. So I would think someone else would be piloting it and not VV. And since Jerimiah is the only qualified pilot, it's likely him.
Don't forget that V.V can teleport so it's not easy to get him plus he's immortal so ....
Old 2008-07-06, 10:17   Link #3435
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus7 View Post

Could be C.C. as well I guess. Either way, it's confusing and seems like bad news.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Well, I think we all understand your confusion, friend
Possibly we are going to see her in a... conflicted role. Nunnally may let Kallen enter her service/care - or even do something so outrageous as to make Kallen her knight - but despite all that, she'll remain loyal to the OotBK on the inside while she might put on an appearence of loyality towards Britannia for nunnally's sake. Either way, I can't see her joining Britannia for anyone but Nunnally's sake (and perhaps her mothers as well as Japan as a whole), such as it is.
I don't really care that much to be honest since I'm not a Kallen fan, but it still seems odd to me. I rather hope this isn't going to turn into some silly subplot with her.

I don't see Kallen joining Britannia or anything like that though. Helping Nunnally is pretty much it and her appearence in the opening sort of makes me thinks she'll still be with the Order thought the Guren's appearence in connection to Lancelot is rather odd.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-07-06, 10:18   Link #3436
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

It was speculated that Lloyd being the mecha otaku he is just couldn't resist tinkering with the Gurren. I also see it as a way for him to one up Rakshata for beating him to finishing the Hadron cannon.

Last edited by demon_god04; 2008-07-06 at 10:22. Reason: wrong smilie
Old 2008-07-06, 10:20   Link #3437
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

That I can understand since it seems like something Lloyd would do. I wonder how she would get away though I suppose Nunnally could just let her go. Doesn't seem likely though.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-07-06, 10:22   Link #3438
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Well, it could be during the confusion when the Black Knights invade Area 11 or something. I don't see how Nunally could just let her go either, but we will see.
Old 2008-07-06, 10:22   Link #3439
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
I don't really care that much to be honest since I'm not a Kallen fan, but it still seems odd to me. I rather hope this isn't going to turn into some silly subplot with her.
Well, I hope it won't be TOO silly/stupid at least. And I hope we won't see a mass-switching of sides of those who are (for the most part) supposed to be among the most loyal ones to their respective sides...

Quote:
I don't see Kallen joining Britannia or anything like that though. Helping Nunnally is pretty much it and her appearence in the opening sort of makes me thinks she'll still be with the Order.
That's my thought on the matter as well, for now.

Quote:
thought the Guren's appearence in connection to Lancelot is rather odd.
Gee, I dunno; the two strongest KMF around, maybe?
Though it could be for some other purpose, though. but we'll see.
Old 2008-07-06, 10:26   Link #3440
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Well, I hope it won't be TOO silly/stupid at least. And I hope we won't see a mass-switching of sides of those who are (for the most part) supposed to be among the most loyal ones to their respective sides...

That's my thought on the matter as well, for now.

Gee, I dunno; the two strongest KMF around, maybe?
Though it could be for some other purpose, though. but we'll see.
Meh, the faster we just wrap things up with her the better, for me anyway. I want to get to the real aspects of the plot like some answers. Mass switching would be very annoying indeed.

Unless she is Geassed, she'll always be loyal. She might protect Nunnally I suppose since that would technically be something Lelouch would want.

Meh, I suppose. New wings seems a bit Gundam-ish for some reason.

Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories