AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2003-12-11, 15:29   Link #1
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Have source for EP 73+, but need help gathering eps.

Hey guys, good news. I found another group via IRC (neko-factory) who's got one piece up through episode 115. I won't pass along the info in public cause I don't want to kill his bot with requests. What I want to do is get like 5-8 of us to work on his bot and collect the episodes.

My plan is simple. We get a group of us to work on getting the episodes one by one from him, and maybe any other sources we can, collect them into BT batch files of 5 episodes each, find a tracker, then release them out into the open.

Of course neko-factory is in need of a translator and a distro, and probubly a tracker. So if we could go and help these guys out with distribution and maybe even a translator But either way, we help them to get these distributed, and we'll be able to get all the episodes up through 115 that they currently have.

I think this is great, cause it will give us all the episodes we are so desperately waiting on. If someone wants to help me collect these via irc, please PM me. Thanks.

EDIT: Made title a little clearer.

EDIT2: Talked to PeRo^2 from N-K in their chan and they are working on getting a tracker for their subs and they might be able to relase them fairly soon if that happens. Heck, I think they even picked up a translator while I was in there cause they were chatting with someone in regards to that. All they'll need now is an encoder and a timer and we've got Ep 73+ coming to us full steam!

Last edited by Lord Raiden; 2003-12-11 at 19:49.
Old 2003-12-11, 16:23   Link #2
Jn183

Are those Hk rip??? Cause I remember d/ling eps 110 and it got crappy sub and really bad video quality. Later I found out it was hk. Don't know if it was from Neko-factory tho.
Old 2003-12-11, 18:43   Link #3
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

No, these are all Neko-Factory's. There's some HK releases out there, but I was told to avoid those, so I made specifically sure it was just the neko-factory releases. Of course if someone could just get them a translator, a place to distro the torrent files, a tracker and a couple other things they needed, we could just have them post their stuff on AnimeSuki and it would be available for everyone. But in the meantime I'm trying to get the releases myself via IRC (man, what a pain in the *** that is) so I can make batch torrents of the episodes 73+ for everyone to enjoy. But if someone helps out NF before then, I may not have to.
Old 2003-12-12, 03:43   Link #4
It4ch[I]

i prefer K-F episode subs
Old 2003-12-12, 03:45   Link #5
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by It4ch[I]
i prefer K-F episode subs
who doesnt?
Closed Thread