AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Old 2015-10-17, 08:52   Link #1
Mahesvara

Xianxia-ish Apocalypse Novel?

Hi.
Recently i read a novel called "God and Devil World"(100+ chapters translated) and loved the premise(Xianxia powers in Apocalyptic zombie world with game like interface). But after reading hundreds of chapters with MT i am bored. It started good but after some time it became too repetitive. Also it's a true harem but it nearly doesn't have any interactions between heroines at all. I want something with premise like this but with a good plot and heroine(s). What i want:
-Apocalyptic Modern World: Zombies or Monsters doesn't matter. Also Modern World part is optional.
-Good romance and interactions with heroine(s): I prefer true harems and mature content but i am okay with OTPs too.
-Clear power levels with Xianxia-ish power scale: I love to see power scale with numeric values or levels. Xianxia and game systems(Not virtual reality, i hate them. I mean game elements in real world) are preferable.
One thing i don't want is Apocalyptic world without superpowers. I want something with big power scales...
Thanks for all recommendations
Mahesvara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-17, 13:04   Link #2
AnimeFangirl

If you can drop the Apocalyptic requirement, Dungeon de Deai wo Motomeru has power levels with real numbers and game elements in a fantasy world (equipment, experience, skills, dungeon levels, etc). It has a love triangle instead of a harem with no clear winner yet (unless you've been watching anime for a long time like I have and know which one is obviously going to win in the end).
Old 2015-10-17, 15:44   Link #3
Mahesvara

I am reading it and it's good but that requirement is a must
Thanks anyway
Mahesvara is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
apocalypse, true harem, xianxia