Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-10-17, 03:21   Link #21
devilo96

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
Somewhat.

Spoiler:
well what chp did xiao yan marry with medusa ?
and what chp did medusa got pregnant ?
devilo96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-24, 03:44   Link #22
guyy

Apparently there are 140+ chapters already translated waiting for editing and donations... If only some rich guy got interested in reading it and dropped some money.

Oh well I couldn't resist reading some spoilers and lost some interest in it as a result

Spoiler:
guyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-26, 23:18   Link #23
Daike1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilo96 View Post
well what chp did xiao yan marry with medusa ?
and what chp did medusa got pregnant ?
... There is no sex scene. so please don't get your hopes up.
Daike1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-08, 12:39   Link #24
fialun

im currently reading manhua ch 145, can you guys tell me what chapter is it in novel? and where can I read it ? thank you
fialun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-26, 19:06   Link #25
Dark Mages

I am just sad that Yun Yun(yun zhi) wasn't a part of his harem and even declined his invitation at the end. I mean she was the one who was always worried about him from the beginning and they even slept together and kissed and she left him after that?

To people who say the girls that were invited by him would only live with and weren't part of the harem, that's just ridiculous as why would a grown up man invite beautiful ladies to live with him just for platonic relationships especially when they love him and vice versa? Yeah he didn't marry them but it just means they are his mistresses. Although from what I understood Yun Yun declined his invitation but Ya Fei accepted it.
Dark Mages is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-26, 22:34   Link #26
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mages View Post
I am just sad that Yun Yun(yun zhi) wasn't a part of his harem and even declined his invitation at the end. I mean she was the one who was always worried about him from the beginning and they even slept together and kissed and she left him after that?

To people who say the girls that were invited by him would only live with and weren't part of the harem, that's just ridiculous as why would a grown up man invite beautiful ladies to live with him just for platonic relationships especially when they love him and vice versa? Yeah he didn't marry them but it just means they are his mistresses. Although from what I understood Yun Yun declined his invitation but Ya Fei accepted it.
There is no part that said whether they accept or refused, but from their action and words was heavily implied they all accept
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-26, 22:35   Link #27
itisjustme

They're forgotten in the "sequels" though, so that epilogue sounds more like an afterthought to appease the fans than anything else IMO. Although yeah Yun Yun was by far the best girl.

Edit: Plus main girl already told him she wouldn't tolerate another indiscretion after Medusa so even the epilogue didn't make much sense.
itisjustme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-26, 23:12   Link #28
elroid

Just think of those as "what if" endings if mc went for their routes. Author only bothered to write these girls from early arcs and didnt write for other ones that appeared later tho, kinda biased...
elroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-27, 01:27   Link #29
Dark Mages

Because Xia Yan felt most strongly for these 3 girls and not the later ones. He even asked Yun Yun to stay back. Also no matter what his wife said, the fact remains it was Xia Yans decision and to appease his wife, he didn't invite them as his wives but invited them as his mistresses/concubines.

Also about the sequels, the author did mention that he brought his loved ones along with him but later only showed his wives but it doesn't mean that he didn't bring his mistresses too.
Dark Mages is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-01-27, 01:43   Link #30
elroid

I can see that theres possibility between mc with YY and XYZ, but out of all the other ones, the auction girl was also included in the end while there isnt as many events that happened between them compared to other female characters including some that didnt even get mentioned in the ending.

in the sequels, at first he only brought his wives, later on his teacher and children also had appear in the next sequel. So it is very possible that he has brought even more ppl there already. it will probably still take very long time for series readers to know if author really bothers writing it. the pace is really slow in DZZ and it repeats many arcs with similar process but the progress is very little. The latest arc finally have lots of things happening so it is different tho
elroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-15, 13:11   Link #31
Sparteh

Could someone answer me these:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Sparteh; 2016-02-15 at 13:53.
Sparteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-15, 14:12   Link #32
senjiro
ecchi sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparteh View Post
Could someone answer me these:
Spoiler:
I dont remember all but....

Spoiler for xiao yan love life....or not:
Mari the pityfull witch
senjiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-16, 01:42   Link #33
polat15

And was Na Lan invited to ?
polat15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-16, 02:11   Link #34
Yoburi

Quote:
Originally Posted by polat15 View Post
I didn't read this novel because it have too much useless filler but i can answer that hell fukcing no that bich got nothing from him they are almost strangers.
Yoburi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-16, 13:45   Link #35
senjiro
ecchi sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by polat15 View Post
They meet again a fews times as history go on. But not, she will gain nothing from him. Maybe he will forgive her after he trash her. But from that day onwards they only are aquitances? She was very forcefull and bitch when she went to xiao clan. So not.
I wish yun yun and poison girl will be invited. Cause yun yun like him.
And poison woman(idr her name... Beats me) has show it often, defending him even to the point of Almost death.
But first wife is more forcefull even.(actually first wife is not who marry him the first...)
Mari the pityfull witch
Old 2016-02-16, 15:26   Link #36
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by senjiro View Post
They meet again a fews times as history go on. But not, she will gain nothing from him. Maybe he will forgive her after he trash her. But from that day onwards they only are aquitances? She was very forcefull and bitch when she went to xiao clan. So not.
I wish yun yun and poison girl will be invited. Cause yun yun like him.
And poison woman(idr her name... Beats me) has show it often, defending him even to the point of Almost death.
But first wife is more forcefull even.(actually first wife is not who marry him the first...)
Spoiler:
Old 2016-02-16, 16:12   Link #37
Sparteh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
Spoiler:
Wait they did that? In which chapter did this accident happened and how did she react? That should have been priceless XD
Did this (or anything more than this) happened with other girls as well (not counting stalker and snake) ?
Sparteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-16, 17:00   Link #38
senjiro
ecchi sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparteh View Post
Wait they did that? In which chapter did this accident happened and how did she react? That should have been priceless XD
Did this (or anything more than this) happened with other girls as well (not counting stalker and snake) ?
I think not.

Nalan did said nothing but i think for the read maybe she regretted a little.

Not xiao yan meets a fewvothers females but other than the 5(first wifey, medusa, poison girl, yun yun, and snake eyes) there are no feelings\interaction.... Only the cliché in wuxia.
Mc saves female or family(friends from continental college) , she is ser for him.... But nothing...
Idr but i think always xiao yan travel, he is with some of the five, medusa most of time. When medusa cannot there is poison girl. For a little yun yun too... So others female cannot aproach him(un un)...
What happened to dragón girl? When i dropped the raws(brain damage..) he is with dragón loli. I was thinking maybe she joins harem but seems not....
Mari the pityfull witch
Old 2016-02-16, 19:39   Link #39
kazenoade

Th dragon loli evolve become a dragon empress (mature and charming body). She become one of xia yan wife in the end.
Old 2016-02-16, 20:32   Link #40
Mechatrill

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazenoade View Post
Th dragon loli evolve become a dragon empress (mature and charming body). She become one of xia yan wife in the end.
Where'd that come from?

I've read the whole series, and I don't think that happened at all. Pretty sure there was no mention of this being a thing in the sequel either...

On the list of girls that had solid interactions but very little to no real romantic contact:

Na Lan: Yeah, there's regret there. Remember in the beginning when she goes to cancel the engagement, and as she's leaving Xun-Er drops a parting shot about how she hopes that Na Lan won't regret her actions that day? That line pops up in her thoughts pretty much every time an arc has her in it... That said, beyond said line and the regret, she doesn't really seem to consider Xiao Yian much other than as her teacher's love.

Snake Loli: Very firmly little sister-zoned. Or perhaps dedicated servant-zoned. Either way, not part of the harem.

Dragon Loli: Little sister/friend-zoned, much like the snake loli. Even after she manages to evolve up to a more grown up form, their iterations are more sworn brother/sisterhood than anything romantic.
Mechatrill is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
harem end, polygamy