AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2020-08-08, 21:17   Link #1481
meggindo

Wow... Even Sariel scored it?? What about Ashiya and Rika then??
meggindo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-09, 00:02   Link #1482
tsunade666

Long haired chiho is nice.
Old 2020-08-09, 00:31   Link #1483
AP24

Summary of final volume is here: https://mittens-220.tumblr.com/post/...tailed-chinese

So it's Chiho end by the end of the series. There is a possibility of being a harem in the future but we'll never see it.
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-09, 02:06   Link #1484
dark44

Why say it is harem end? according to summary it isnt he rejected Suzuno and nothing confirmed with Emi it is chiho end

Some guys were calling harem end is cheap end why you read harem if you dont like harem end
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-09, 02:28   Link #1485
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

I read the Raw, and the epilogue section, implies heavily that it will most likely end up a harem end. It’s not confirmed by the end but from what I read Chiho will probably make the Harem End happen.
Old 2020-08-09, 02:36   Link #1486
GendoAizenPig

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark44 View Post
Why say it is harem end? according to summary it isnt he rejected Suzuno and nothing confirmed with Emi it is chiho end

Some guys were calling harem end is cheap end why you read harem if you dont like harem end
The harem tag only means that 3+ girls like one guy. You can very easily like romantic drama without liking polygamy. It's really not that hard of a concept. While I can't speak for everyone, I will say that when I got into the fandom back in the day this marry everyone shit was pretty much nonexistent. Tenchi was the only one that I remember.

I personally wish it would return to that, but majority rules against me it seems...
GendoAizenPig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-09, 04:07   Link #1487
Sixth
Hu Tao

Which is it? From the source I read, it is not harem end. Chiho is the only wife. Chiho suggested that Maou can takes Emi as 2nd wife but he rejected the idea.

Spoiler for Summary from the ending.:

Taken from Gamefaqs thread.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-09, 04:22   Link #1488
Tenzen12

That's better then harem end and it wasn't all that unexpected. Still bad choice if youask me and will make certainly harder for me to finish this story.
Old 2020-08-09, 04:35   Link #1489
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
That's better then harem end and it wasn't all that unexpected. Still bad choice if youask me and will make certainly harder for me to finish this story.
Yeah, it is certainly a better ending than harem end though although I feel the same that the endgame choice is ...questionable.

Well, at least it is another work that first girl didn't win the romance race, which is a plus, I guess.

It is assuming the spoiler that I read is legit.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-09, 04:49   Link #1490
meggindo

So from summary, Maou is royal to one wife only while Chiho didn't mind to share him as long as she is the first wife... She understand many people love and depended on him... Also why Emi said the one Chiho love is the human him not the demon him??? I think Chiho love both the human and demon him though... Coz both human and demon him is the one who create the existence 'Maou Sadao'

Also I think there is a hint of Suzuno will be paired with Lucifer seeing as both of them living at the same room
meggindo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-09, 04:49   Link #1491
Spica

>That detail summary
Wow, that was bad. Most of that don't feel satisfying.

Chiho at the end even was even more annoying. That must be number one and that taking 3 years especially.

I really don't like that author couldn't let Emi moves on and have to end it with an ambiguous ending.
Spica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-09, 04:52   Link #1492
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Spoiler for Spoiler:

I got this from reading the book myself, had to buy it to see how it ended LOL.

EDIT: While the detailed summary covered a lot, I think it missed the nuances of the conversion the characters had in the end and how you can interpret it is greatly affected.

Last edited by BladeEntity; 2020-08-09 at 05:12.
BladeEntity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-10, 04:56   Link #1493
Wipe

I fxcking hate this ending
Wipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-10, 20:32   Link #1494
Misha Necron

Are these Emi and Maou?
https://i.imgur.com/zaQxoFV_d.webp?m...idelity=medium
Misha Necron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-12, 16:39   Link #1495
Seiya0890

I don't understand why the author would go with this ending... Probably the worst for me after an harem one... Chiho is the representation of the annoying type... Can't belive I bought the blurays...
Seiya0890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-12, 23:04   Link #1496
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiya0890 View Post
I don't understand why the author would go with this ending... Probably the worst for me after an harem one... Chiho is the representation of the annoying type... Can't belive I bought the blurays...
Yep. she's the stereotype normal and boring girl whose sole purpose is to cockblock the main heroine of the story.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-08-13, 08:15   Link #1497
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

Can't cockblock when the other doesn't even tries it.
Old 2020-08-16, 12:44   Link #1498
Used Can

The story seemed as if it was being purposefully dragged out for the last 3-4 volumes. Perhaps the author wrote this shit ending as a fuck you to his published, though if that's what it is, that was also a potentially career ending move.
Old 2020-08-27, 06:36   Link #1499
AP24

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...climax/.163339

So the manga will cover up to the Ente Isla arc
Old 2021-03-06, 08:12   Link #1500
AP24

Finally after 8 years it’s getting more anime. The manga will end at Ente Isla arc so I assume the anime will end there as well. If they are going to cover 8 LN volumes (or 7 since Vol 7 is a collection of short stories) then it should be 2 cours.

Tags
comedy, demons, fantasy, harem, romance