5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2017-10-12, 08:19   Link #21
Jaden

I forgot, are command seals servant-specific, or does any of your command seals work on any servant with a contract? I could swear they were specific in F/SN...

It looks like Ruler is using them nonspecifically - when she summoned Saber, it seemed like she was just pulling someone at random. But when Saber was bartering with Ruler, I got the idea that maybe she already used one of Saber's seals and has only two left, so she's very reluctant to give away both.
Old 2017-10-12, 09:00   Link #22
bakato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaden View Post
I forgot, are command seals servant-specific, or does any of your command seals work on any servant with a contract? I could swear they were specific in F/SN...

It looks like Ruler is using them nonspecifically - when she summoned Saber, it seemed like she was just pulling someone at random. But when Saber was bartering with Ruler, I got the idea that maybe she already used one of Saber's seals and has only two left, so she's very reluctant to give away both.
For masters, command seals only work on servants they’re contracted to. Ruler’s command seals are keyed to each servant summoned for the war, two each.
Old 2017-10-12, 10:40   Link #23
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Why do those shitposting peeps still hating Sieg again? The show is getting better & better, though. Cause the good stuffs are beginning to emerge.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-13, 23:38   Link #24
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
Really happy about the episodes, felt things in the beginning was slow, but that motives are up and about, finding it entertaining in a way that I only see in Fate-stuff.

What was the point of Caster neogiating the safety of his master when he just used him as the core 5 minutes later
Lol @ Ruler's like "Don't believe a boy when he says 'i'm fine'" She knows type-moon males well.

Wonder how many command spells does Ruler have.
Thought it was amusing that Mondred gets teleported by Ruler and fights along with all the ones she fought against 1v1 (minus that loli assassin of course)
With Caster the only thing I can think is that he needed to secure his master's safety, so he could then use him as the core for his golem. If he dies that would remove an option. And his Master was a very easy 'resource' to acquire with the trust level. Getting his hands on anyone else in that family would be more difficult.

Though I agree it seems an odd thing to negotiate for considering there didn't seem to be any immediate threat to his Master anyways. I guess maybe he wanted to cover his bases and make sure they didn't order him to kill his former Mater before he could turn him into the core.
Old 2017-10-15, 01:22   Link #25
Tormenk

Mordred went totally Sunbro after Ruler summoned her, loved how nonchalant she was at being forcibly tasked to help out.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-15, 05:30   Link #26
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
What was the point of Caster neogiating the safety of his master when he just used him as the core 5 minutes later
I think you answered your own question.

So Sieg only has one "charge" left, but theoretically Jeanne can give him a few more if the situation is dire enough.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-17, 14:40   Link #27
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

It's sad when your pet with a bird brain is smarter than you.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote