Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-01-02, 19:39   Link #101
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiko Seijuro 14th
You people that think Gaara is so amazing really just need to get a grip.

Lee almost defeated Gaara, Gaara got very lucky in that fight. Gai is probably about 10x stronger than Lee and would pimp slap gaara in an instant.

Itachi and Oro are on a completely different level than Gai and they are easily the strongest villains in the series.

Itachi in fact still remains untouched in the series, so until someone at least lays a hand on him he is by far the strongest( or until other Akatsuki members show up).
Not to mentain Gai knocked away Gaara's sand without actually trying. That scene was deliberately done to demonstrate the difference in power. I can't believe no one, including myself, pointed that out before. That should settle this thread once and for all, but I know it won't...
Old 2004-01-02, 21:54   Link #102
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dranz
Wouldn't that make him the good guy?

I mean if he doens't draw int he first place there wouldn't BE a Naruto.
To manipulate a Bruce Campbell quote:

"Good, bad? He's the one holding the pen."

He's good AND bad at the same time.
Old 2004-01-02, 21:57   Link #103
OhJustSomeRandomGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamui4356
I can't believe no one, including myself, pointed that out before. That should settle this thread once and for all, but I know it won't...
Read post #78.

It didn't settle the thread.

Or maybe people were too distracted to read the post...it's from JoJoStar, after all.
Old 2004-01-02, 23:14   Link #104
hob
Random Stupid Poster.

Send a message via AIM to hob Send a message via MSN to hob Send a message via Yahoo to hob
Fotonios, how old are you? Really, i'm just curious.
I guess there's no point in continuing with the spoiler tags but hey what the heck.

fotonios, gaara is a good guy now, everything points that out, he even started speaking nicely to his teammates..

Stop that "inocence" crap, it's so stupid it makes me wanna puke.
You've pass the point "somebody please kill fotonios!!" now it's more like "somebody please kill me!" i tell you... you drive me crazy with such stupid posts..

Btw, Zabuza was also being bossed around by some stupid ahole the same thing could be happening with Itachi though i don't believe since it's an organization etc..

The strongest SO FAR IN THE MANGA (which is what you've been missing, SO FAR) it's itachi, obviously.

PS: Fotonios, die.
PS2: Fast please.
PS2: Really Really fast.
Old 2004-01-02, 23:59   Link #105
Rasengan

fontonio:

Gaara isn't really a bad guy. So therefore he can't be the strongest "bad guy". He

Spoiler:

There isn't any Jounin who is weaker than Naruto, and Itachi is stronger than all the Jounin as

Spoiler:

So Itachi > Jounin > Naruto > Gaara.

Gaara probably doesn't even rank top 10 strongest people. -___-
Old 2004-01-03, 00:14   Link #106
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

Send a message via ICQ to Dragon Flame
morons, Naruto never beat Gaara, they tied, both incapacitaed the other, neither won
Old 2004-01-03, 00:22   Link #107
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan
There isn't any Jounin who is weaker than Naruto, and Itachi is stronger than all the Jounins.
Yes, so does Jiraiya, Tsunade and Orochimaru too ^^

We can't assume Itachi's the strongest by Oro's own words, I explained that before. The strongest right now remains mysterious, but we can assume it's Itachi, Orochimaru (without his arms sealed) or Jiraiya.

And yeah, Gaara isn't even in a top 10
Old 2004-01-03, 00:35   Link #108
jayj713

is episode 64 the latest fansub?
Old 2004-01-03, 02:26   Link #109
Kabuto

Quote:
Originally Posted by fotonios
im sure that in the future youll see that gara will be the strongets of the bad guys........and that he already is the strongest of the bad guys......but i can't make you see it.

now i won't comment that naruto will be the strongets of the good guys.......its obvious!
but i believe that he is alredy the strongets of the good guys.......and i can't seem explain it to you.

but ill try one more time.

naruto's true power comes out in life or death situations.
if even now anyone in the manga was supposed to kill him.......no matter how strong...he would fail!.........and thats the end of that!

gara is the most powerfull bad guy...........all the sand vilage wanted him dead......and yet did't kill him........why?

cause they could not afford an open confrontation with him......cause they could actually loose to him and all of them die!
so they would send hitmen many times to take him by suprise and if they failed they would still be able to hide behind their finger and say............we don't know who send them!...so gara would not go totaly mad and kill them all........so in reality he hold the whole vilage hostage!......A WHOLE VILAGE OF NINJAS HOSTAGE ALL THIS TIME!

now as far as orochimarou.........he could not even go against leaf vilage alone.........he needed to use both the sand and sound vilage......and still needed even more men as he admited to his right arm man.........IF YOU CAN RECAL!

now please don't give me that thing with the fifth hokage woman beating naruto with one finger!....DID NARUTO USE THE NINE TAILS AT THAT TIME......WAS IT A LIFE OR DEATH SITUATION...OR WAS IT JUST A STORY FILLING TO MAKE NARUTOS CHALENGE TO MASTER THE NEW TECHNIQUE EVEN MORE DRAMATIC????????

THINK ABOUT IT........THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fotonios you make me so sick. Your thick skull is amazes me. Ok You want to know a person that beat Naruto while naruto was in a life and death situation?!?!?!

I'm not even going to put this in a spoiler tag because you probroly don't know how to look at those.

You know who beat Naruto? KABUTO BEAT NARUTO. Yes Naruto blew Kabuto away with his rasengan but it was kabuto who was standing at the end while Naruto was knocked out unconcious. If Tsunade wasn't there kabuto would of easily crawl over there and stabbed naruto. Kabuto also had enough energy to use Oro's chakara to call manda.
All while naruto was sleeping.

I hope you finally understand. Unless you can give CLEAR resound statements no one in this forum is EVER GOING TO TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY!!!
Old 2004-01-03, 03:04   Link #110
Deletemenow
Im old sckool

I think it is kinda funny what he said at the end. I say Orochimaru being strongest.
Old 2004-01-03, 04:17   Link #111
Hiko Seijuro 14th
Watashi wa Saikou

Send a message via MSN to Hiko Seijuro 14th
Yes episode 64 is the latest fansub.

Also I would like to say to Kabuto that you couldnt possibly have said that paragraph any more perfectly.
Old 2004-01-03, 12:16   Link #112
fotonios

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabuto
Fotonios you make me so sick. Your thick skull is amazes me. Ok You want to know a person that beat Naruto while naruto was in a life and death situation?!?!?!

I'm not even going to put this in a spoiler tag because you probroly don't know how to look at those.

You know who beat Naruto? KABUTO BEAT NARUTO. Yes Naruto blew Kabuto away with his rasengan but it was kabuto who was standing at the end while Naruto was knocked out unconcious. If Tsunade wasn't there kabuto would of easily crawl over there and stabbed naruto. Kabuto also had enough energy to use Oro's chakara to call manda.
All while naruto was sleeping.

I hope you finally understand. Unless you can give CLEAR resound statements no one in this forum is EVER GOING TO TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY!!!
to begin with i never called anybody in here and in my outsite life with names like you do to me!
im just gonna say that kabuto was still standing up for a few seconds and then he colapsed. .....he could not even crawl or nothing......he was face down on the floor.......eating dirt!...and all that just after ONE AND ONLY ONE single strike that naruto landed on him...........while before it was kabuto who landed several strikes on naruto and naruto WAS STILL THERE!
ohhhh.......and did i mention......naruto DIDN'T EVEN USE the nine tails chakra in that battle..............and kabuto is supposed to be as strong as kakashi by the way!!!!!!!!!!!!...
ALSO KABUTO NEVER CALLED THE MANDA.........IT WAS ORO WHO DID?..............WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ANYWAY?

i hope i never meet people like you in real life.......bye.

Last edited by fotonios; 2004-01-03 at 12:29.
Old 2004-01-03, 13:03   Link #113
hob
Random Stupid Poster.

Send a message via AIM to hob Send a message via MSN to hob Send a message via Yahoo to hob
Fotonios you keep amazing me with incredible stupidity and now incredibly lack of sensitivity to read manga. If you were at least a tiny winy bit smart you would realise that oro can't summon anything, because... HE'S ARMLESS NOW YOU STUPID WALLBRICK... Kabuto took some of oro's blood to do it. And naruto ISN'T as strong as kabuto he was just smarter, that's what naruto is, smart, not inteligent not overpowered, smart... besides if kabuto and naruto were to meet alone in a combat situation naruto would be instantly killed so stfu please

And i'm forseeing your next stupid-ass post so i'll just add this:
Kabuto was playing around with naruto, because if kabuto wanted he could kill naruto with one blow, when he did naruto just outsmarted him.

Last edited by hob; 2004-01-03 at 13:34.
Old 2004-01-03, 13:15   Link #114
marcoso

Send a message via ICQ to marcoso
Quote:
Originally Posted by fotonios
to begin with i never called anybody in here and in my outsite life with names like you do to me!
im just gonna say that kabuto was still standing up for a few seconds and then he colapsed. .....he could not even crawl or nothing......he was face down on the floor.......eating dirt!...and all that just after ONE AND ONLY ONE single strike that naruto landed on him...........while before it was kabuto who landed several strikes on naruto and naruto WAS STILL THERE!
ohhhh.......and did i mention......naruto DIDN'T EVEN USE the nine tails chakra in that battle..............and kabuto is supposed to be as strong as kakashi by the way!!!!!!!!!!!!...
ALSO KABUTO NEVER CALLED THE MANDA.........IT WAS ORO WHO DID?..............WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT ANYWAY?

i hope i never meet people like you in real life.......bye.
Spoiler:

even if naruto did use the kyubi chakra, i think that he wouldn't beat Kabuto

Naruto is becoming stronger and stronger, definetily, and many things will happen

having a demon inside you doesnt mean you are the strongest.. it counts a lot though.

strongest ones shown so far (in my opinion) : ero sennin, for the good guys, oro and itachi for the bad guys

* "so far", and in my opinion *

the akatsuki power is still unknow (they could be in the same level as itachi, stronger , far stronger or even below his powers)
________

stop blaming fotonios. you talk to him like he was the worst person in the world. Instead of helping you just throw in his face
Old 2004-01-03, 13:29   Link #115
Nasuke

Send a message via AIM to Nasuke
Call me what you want I don't care but here is my opinion for top ten strongest bad guys so far.

1.Itachi

2.Orochimaru in new body

3.Kisame

4.Kabuto

5.Kimimaro

6.Sakon

7.Tayuya

8.Kidoumaru

9. Jiroubou

10.Gaara
In that case Gaara does make the top ten bad guy list so far.
Old 2004-01-03, 13:54   Link #116
ApoLLon
yondaime is da spirit!!!

i think most of level 2 curse guys cant handle shuhaku.
Old 2004-01-03, 14:02   Link #117
fotonios

Quote:
Originally Posted by hob
Fotonios you keep amazing me with incredible stupidity and now incredibly lack of sensitivity to read manga. If you were at least a tiny winy bit smart you would realise that oro can't summon anything, because... HE'S ARMLESS NOW YOU STUPID WALLBRICK... Kabuto took some of oro's blood to do it. And naruto ISN'T as strong as kabuto he was just smarter, that's what naruto is, smart, not inteligent not overpowered, smart... besides if kabuto and naruto were to meet alone in a combat situation naruto would be instantly killed so stfu please

And i'm forseeing your next stupid-ass post so i'll just add this:
Kabuto was playing around with naruto, because if kabuto wanted he could kill naruto with one blow, when he did naruto just outsmarted him.
SO I QUESS HE COULD HAVE CALLED THE MANDA WITHOUT OROS BLOOD ANYWAY.......RIGHT?
NO WAY........HE USED OROS POWER TO DO IT............SO WHAT!
ITS ALL OROS THING ANYWAY.....AND REMEMBER WHAT THE MANDA TOLD TO KABUTO......I THINK SOMETHING LIKE SHUTUP YOU INSECT........OR SOMETHING.........LOL
WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT KABUTO......THAT HE IS VERY STRONG?............WELL HE IS NOT AS STRONG AS ORO ANYWAY!
AND BESIDES.......THE STRONGER YOU MAKE HIM BE..............THE BETTER FOR MY POINT.........NARUTO CRASHED HIM.....IF YOU CAN RECALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND YOU CAN CALL YOUR MOTHER AND FATHER STUPID WHO RAISED YOU IN SUCH A BAD WAY........DON'T BLAIM OTHER PEOPLE!
Old 2004-01-03, 14:07   Link #118
Hiko Seijuro 14th
Watashi wa Saikou

Send a message via MSN to Hiko Seijuro 14th
I havent been posting around here very long, but i get the feeling Fontonios is a complete moron.

Anyway i basically agree with that top 10 strongest list except Kabuto is number 3 and Zabuza should be like top 5. Just cause he was killed early doesnt mean anything since it was the great Kakashi that beat him.
Old 2004-01-03, 14:09   Link #119
eLstar
(^_^)v

Sorry I'm sick of fotonios using grammar like a two year old and everyone flamming him and vice versa. So you know what? No more Mr. Nice Dranz, I'm gonna close this thread cause no good is coming out of it despite a few decent posts.
Closed Thread