AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Macross > Past Macross Series

Notices

View Poll Results: Potential Pairing - Multiple Choice Option
Alto x VF 171 32 12.31%
Ozma x Bobby 13 5.00%
Ranka x Sheryl 42 16.15%
Sheryl x Alto 199 76.54%
Yasaburo x Alto 5 1.92%
Ranka x Ai-kun 38 14.62%
Alto x Klan 14 5.38%
Ranka x Alto 54 20.77%
Ranka x Brera 37 14.23%
Klan x Michael 101 38.85%
Ozma x Cathy 111 42.69%
Luca x Nanase 41 15.77%
Wilder x Monica 41 15.77%
Alto x VF25 37 14.23%
Yasaburo x Alto's father 10 3.85%
Alto x Brera 18 6.92%
Grace x Ranka 12 4.62%
Nanase x Ranka 21 8.08%
Sheryl x Klan 24 9.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 260. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-07, 14:45   Link #2081
sekidousai
Ra-ou
*Graphic Designer

You forgot that Ranks's TV slot was somehow taken over by Sheryl and the embarassing Carrot song, i think she was also talking to a Zentradi at the mall.
Old 2008-09-07, 16:47   Link #2082
magnuskn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
In fact, I think it is with much justification if I say, in the catalogue of strong (physically or mentally) female characters, Sheryl Nome stands out from the rest of the crowd by being the most emotionally determined and the most emotionally powerful character ever to appear in a work of fiction.

Thus, why the majority preference for Sheryl over Ranka not only here, but in the opinions of Japanese fandom and fandom from overseas? The desire for her well-being and the union with her love at the end of the series? I believe the reasons are quite obvious. At the end, it matters not who wins the love triangle, Sheryl will always be a better woman.

- Tak
That was awesome.
Old 2008-09-07, 17:12   Link #2083
Seifall

Quote:
Ranka had been given a lot of options. More so than Sheryl ever had in the show's entirety. Sheryl had one thing, her career, but otherwise nothing. Ranka had everything, friends, family, career, and even mysterious powers that nobody else had. Throughout the show, we saw her steadily climbing up the social ladder, but never really fallen. Yet, when she encountered a slight setback, she faltered almost immediately. To many of us, she had taken her success, as with everything else, for granted.
She had all that, friends, family but was she contented with that ?
If she was she wouldn't have told what she said in episode 3, saying she wants people to know she exists.
She was not known at the beginning of the serie, she was just since episode 13 with the Zentradi deculture...
If she has taken her success for granted, she just would have keep singing under Elmo's care in doing concert. She wouldn't have put her life at risk, and decided to sing for the sake of people in episode 16. ( She said she singed for Alto, yes, but she talked about Anata no oto, aimo remix was for everyone, Ozma...)

Quote:
As if what she possessed throughout this entire series were hers by default, but she can not deal with a little disagreement (to put it nicely). Then she made a relatively irrational choice at the end of 21. It was a decision seemingly made on the go, without the consultation of those around her, even leaving her best friend behind without saying goodbye. While she left notes for Ozma and informed Alto at the last minute, she made no such effort to leave anything for Nanase, who had been a staunch (perhaps too much) supporter for her throughout the series. Perhaps she made the right decision by going to the Vajra home world, unfortunately, she also picked the worst time to do so, and at the end, left Alto confused to the excess. Yet, we were never told why she wanted to go to the Vajra planet.
This wasn't a irrational choice since Ozma followed her and told Alto she made a choice unlike him. She didn't want to go to the vajra planet just for taking Ai kun to his friends, that's for sure.
She left a letter to Nanase, this was showed in episode 21.
If she picked the wrong time, then Ozma and SMS Q did the same thing.
All the argument saying that Ranka was such a traitor in 21 fall now that you didn't say anything towards what Ozma and SMS Q did.

Quote:
Sheryl on the other hand, fell from grace in one of the most dramatic way I've yet seen in fiction. In addition to a frail body, she had nothing else but herself (although at this time, she at least has Alto) and her songs. Moreover, unlike Ranka, she never took the world or anyone and anything around her for granted. Nonetheless, Sheryl's determination allowed her to climb back up from point zero with her own two feet, and to resume the position as yousei of, at least this time, Frontier.

You talk as if sheryl was all alone in the world unlike Ranka who was loved like no one.
But Sheryl is a pro, no? So she is loved by her fan and we saw this in episode 22, wants to sing for people .
Ranka was a teenager girl who didn't really know what is the real life at the start.
She didn't have a lot of people who acknowledge her real talent to sing like Sheryl, she couldn't express herself by songs like Sheryl did. Why ?
Because she didn't have the courage to do so.
Alto, is of course the number one support of Sheryl but he was for Ranka too.
I'm using "was", not like he is not anymore but Ranka decided, it was the time to support herself by her own in episode 21.
Since the beginning he helped her to face her own difficulties( Macross contest, her memory, the vajra...)

She never took anyone for granted if you mean Alto by this anyone.
Ok she was desillusional back at episode 20 when she saw sheryl and alto together, but she wanted to express her feelings and saw the guy she loves with Sheryl( that's not no one) in some position.
Of course she was in the confusion but was heartbroken, not sad because she thought Alto was granted for her.
Sheryl didn't took anything around her for granted too but when she learned about her disease, and lose her career she gains new friends like Michel and Klan, she could spend more time with Alto, she could realize what is the life outside her life as Sheryl nome but just as Sheryl( She wouldn't admit it since episode 22 though...), like as she said in episode 5, Star Date.

Meanwhile, when Ranka learned about the remix Aimo which is killing her kind, she was left with Brera who became, we saw it in episode 21, the one who understand her the most now.
This discovery gives her what ? Sheryl's illness made her realize important things in her life.( having friends, Alto, being true with herself<< episode 22)
But Ranka ? What , does the fact of singing aimo and killing the vajra gave her ?
Nothing.
And I think this is why they made her quit the front of the scene like that.
Her character can only grow if she realize what is the real message behind all of it. And this, respond to your question, of knowing why she wanted to go to the vajra planet.

Quote:
You also have to understand that this is a woman deceived from childhood to become a weapon. It was unfortunate that the experiment gone terribly wrong. Yet, she never complaint about her situation even after learning the truth. She was shocked, yes, but she continued facing each day with fierce determination and as much positive outlook as she can muster. She knew her life was short and she had nothing, but that did not stop her from continuing living without entering a state of depression. She remained a person who exercised logic, not only did she fought on in face of certain death, she also demonstrated that through her selflessness, she still cared for others around her and the person she loves. It was clear that Mike, and especially Klan, found her qualities to be most admirable. We too, found her qualities to be most admirable.
You talk as if she knows the truth but she doesn't , like us.
All we know is that she was picked on the streets by Grace and became Fairy 9 after have been modified. The experience part with Ranshei is still not that clear.
She keep living on without entering a state of depression you're right.
But you also forget to say that Mike and Klan was the one who helped her, going throught this state.
They took a big role in finding out about the pill and her disease.
Alto was also a big support for her, but Klan is the one who revealed him the truth, not sheryl.
Why did they make Klan reveal the truth ?... I think Klan's role in Sheryl's life is not ended and she may be the one who will stay with her at the end.

Quote:
Thus, why the majority preference for Sheryl over Ranka not only here, but in the opinions of Japanese fandom and fandom from overseas? The desire for her well-being and the union with her love at the end of the series? I believe the reasons are quite obvious. At the end, it matters not who wins the love triangle, Sheryl will always be a better woman.
Having read a lot of post in this( and here people really want Sheryl to end up with alto), like others, forums, I have to say that I disagree completely. Individually people are all " I just want her to live and find the cure, " Alto doesn't deserve her anyway..", " she will always be a better woman " ... but if what you're saying were true, people would argue more about her being ill, speculate more about the V-type infection, than her ending up with Alto.
And this is not an assumption since you could say the same thing to Ranka's fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mughi View Post
I still think the audience is being rolled by the SxA situation.

The triangle looks all nice and fluffily tied up right now. Alto has a "Man's contract" with Sheryl and cannot leave her without suffering ultimate dishonor.... But my gut tells me there is going to be an out and either it will end up an RxA ending with Sheryl going off to be the Galaxy Fairy once again, or a double suicide ending so popular in Japanese period plays...
I agree but not with the double suicide ending

PS : This is Seifall, not Seifield.
Old 2008-09-07, 17:21   Link #2084
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seifall View Post
All we know is that she was picked on the streets by Grace and became Fairy 9 after have been modified. The experience part with Ranshei is still not that clear.
She keep living on without entering a state of depression you're right.
But you also forget to say that Mike and Klan was the one who helped her, going throught this state.
They took a big role in finding out about the pill and her disease.
Alto was also a big support for her, but Klan is the one who revealed him the truth, not sheryl.
Why did they make Klan reveal the truth ?... I think Klan's role in Sheryl's life is not ended and she may be the one who will stay with her at the end.
... this is why it is so difficult to have a civilized conversation with you no matter how hard I try.

I said:

"You also have to understand that this is a woman deceived from childhood to become a weapon. It was unfortunate that the experiment gone terribly wrong. Yet, she never complaint about her situation even after learning the truth."

I said "after", the keyword is "after", which she did eventually learn from Grace the horrors of the virus within her and from further research conducted by Klan (who revealed that Sheryl did indeed go through experiments). She was shocked at the truth, but she picked herself right back up. What did Ranka do? She ditched Frontier. Perhaps she made the right choice in settling matters with the Vajra, but she was taking a great risk and picked one awful time to do it. She had no idea if she was making the right decisions. Have you ever considered, that during her absence, if the Frontier was attacked again by a swarm of Vajra the size she encountered before she departed?

Moreover, was Ranka not a pro by later in the series? She was, wasn't she? That is what she wanted, no? So why didn't she act like a pro when Frontier needed her the most? Who is she becoming a singer for? Alto? That was never her original intention, which you spot it yourself, that she sang because she wanted to let others know that she existed. Then what happened? Voluntary disappearance.

As your claim in Ranka forsaking her love? Sheryl already done that. In fact, she was doing it. Alto simply offered his love to her, and there was no reason she should not accept. If Alto had done the same thing for Ranka, I am more than certain Ranka would have accepted his love, also.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.

Last edited by Tak; 2008-09-07 at 18:21.
Old 2008-09-07, 17:41   Link #2085
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Ranka had been given a lot of options. More so than Sheryl ever had in the show's entirety. Sheryl had one thing, her career, but otherwise nothing. Ranka had everything, friends, family, career, and even mysterious powers that nobody else had. Throughout the show, we saw her steadily climbing up the social ladder, but never really fallen. Yet, when she encountered a slight setback, she faltered almost immediately. To many of us, she had taken her success, as with everything else, for granted. As if what she possessed throughout this entire series were hers by default, but she can not deal with a little disagreement (to put it nicely). Then she made a relatively irrational choice at the end of 21. It was a decision seemingly made on the go, without the consultation of those around her, even leaving her best friend behind without saying goodbye. While she left notes for Ozma and informed Alto at the last minute, she made no such effort to leave anything for Nanase, who had been a staunch (perhaps too much) supporter for her throughout the series. Perhaps she made the right decision by going to the Vajra home world, unfortunately, she also picked the worst time to do so, and at the end, left Alto confused to the excess. Yet, we were never told why she wanted to go to the Vajra planet.

Sheryl on the other hand, fell from grace in one of the most dramatic way I've yet seen in fiction. In addition to a frail body, she had nothing else but herself (although at this time, she at least has Alto) and her songs. Moreover, unlike Ranka, she never took the world or anyone and anything around her for granted. Nonetheless, Sheryl's determination allowed her to climb back up from point zero with her own two feet, and to resume the position as yousei of, at least this time, Frontier.

You also have to understand that this is a woman deceived from childhood to become a weapon. It was unfortunate that the experiment gone terribly wrong. Yet, she never complaint about her situation even after learning the truth. She was shocked, yes, but she continued facing each day with fierce determination and as much positive outlook as she can muster. She knew her life was short and she had nothing, but that did not stop her from continuing living without entering a state of depression. She remained a person who exercised logic, not only did she fought on in face of certain death, she also demonstrated that through her selflessness, she still cared for others around her and the person she loves. It was clear that Mike, and especially Klan, found her qualities to be most admirable. We too, found her qualities to be most admirable.

- Tak
Welcome back Tak. I was starting to worry.

Shipping, it's a nasty business. So easy to allow oneself to be engulfed in that realm of pointlessness.

Yeap, I completely concur with this brief outlook at both of these characters. Sheryl is one in a million. Ranka, on the other hand, has obvious faults. I suppose we can spot those faults in her because we are able to identify such faults in ourselves. She has been a likable character (for me anyway), but she has, nonetheless, failed to rise to the many occasion presented to her (as you've already pointed out). However, she is coming around as indicated in the recent episode.... coughtwentyonecough... The immature girl who has acted consistently along with her age thus far actually made a decision which is inconsistent to her character. She is trying to raise herself above the mutual destruction and hatred these two species, Humans and Vajras, are engaged in. Shockingly, she is willing to go through this particular route even if it may cost the affection of the person she has been striving for all this time. How about that!? Gosh, this teenager might grow into a woman before this series ends after all.

Once again, as you've already pointed out, the difference between Sheryl and Ranka is that Sheryl wouldn't have struggled to make a decision if she had the same knowledge as Ranka was privileged with about the Vajraa. Sheryl would also have made the decision to go to the root of the problem, to the Vajraa world, without waiting until the 21 episode even if it caused inconvenience to Kawamori. That's the charm of this woman. She is so darn positive in her outlook at life. An inspiration, really. Ranka, on the other hand, is just an average, self-conscious kid who can easily be dictated by others. So, when those average people rise out of the mediocrity, it tends to put a smile on people that recognize the special occasion. That's why I personally like her character.

Sheryl is a goddess. Ranka is someone who is breaking out of the mold of the average. *Hopefully, the progression made in Ranka's character won't see a reset.*

Once again, good read, Tak!
Old 2008-09-07, 18:17   Link #2086
Tak

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
Once again, good read, Tak!
Thanks, its not every day I get awfully drunk and high on crack that this (referring to the post) happens. Hmm, I must have made the right chemical combination...

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Old 2008-09-07, 18:35   Link #2087
wolfboy
:3

Shipping is pretty nasty. Sometimes, I wish I never found this place, just so I can watch Macross without thinking "Man, I wonder what those Sherylsheep are gonna say about so and so" and "well I'm gonna have to go through 20 pages of Sheryl fans blowing their load because of this scene". I'm sure my attitude about Sheryl would've been different if it weren't all this worshipping I read daily on these forums...but it's too hard to look away. It's addicting feeding my disgust for some reason.
Old 2008-09-07, 18:36   Link #2088
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Don't visit Random Curiosity's blog. The same disgust you have, us Sheryl fans have on Ranka shippers...
Old 2008-09-07, 18:37   Link #2089
Wesley84

Pretty sure I'd have hated her regardless of the board. Especially since I've been skeptical of the whole love triangle thing since the beginning, and her character has been entirely committed to it and nothing else for the most part.
Old 2008-09-07, 18:53   Link #2090
wolfboy
:3

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
Don't visit Random Curiosity's blog. The same disgust you have, us Sheryl fans have on Ranka shippers...
I've seen that blog and there's about a handful of Ranka slaves. Shippers are all annoying, regardless of who it's for, but when you have a whole swarm of them, it's just....
Old 2008-09-07, 18:59   Link #2091
BetoJR
A blast from the past
*Artist

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley84 View Post
Pretty sure I'd have hated her regardless of the board. Especially since I've been skeptical of the whole love triangle thing since the beginning, and her character has been entirely committed to it and nothing else for the most part.
Good Lord, man, you really seem to be watching a completely different anime series than the rest of us don't you?
Sometimes I worry...

About the shipping wars, I'm of the mind that extremists do deserve each other.
It's much more fun to relax and have a good time, but I guess some do find it fun. And I have to admit I sometimes amuse myself with some of the more heated exchanges...

Old 2008-09-07, 19:04   Link #2092
Seifall

Quote:
... this is why it is so difficult to have a civilized conversation with you no matter how hard I try.

I said:

"You also have to understand that this is a woman deceived from childhood to become a weapon. It was unfortunate that the experiment gone terribly wrong. Yet, she never complaint about her situation even after learning the truth."

I said "after", the keyword is "after", which she did eventually learn from Grace the horrors of the virus within her and from further research conducted by Klan.
Well, I did talk about jungle before but I think we are all in the same boat here
I said that :

Now where did I miss something ?
I said she doesn't know the truth. I was talking about her being picked up on the streets and modified by Grace.
She doesn't know that, all she knows is that she's dying and that Grace lied to her since the beginning.
I try to understand why you quoted me on that, but even in trying hard this is difficult....

Quote:
She was shocked at the truth, but she picked herself right back up. What did Ranka do? She ditched Frontier. Perhaps she made the right choice in settling matters with the Vajra, but she was taking a great risk and picked one awful time to do it. She had no idea if she was making the right decisions. Have you ever considered, that during her absence, if the Frontier was attacked again by a swarm of Vajra the size she encountered before she departed?
Have you ever considered that during Ozma escape, if the Frontier was attacked again by a swarm of Vajra, and the NUNS recruits were not sufficient, the SMS Q could have made a great change ? ....

Quote:
Moreover, was Ranka not a pro by later in the series? She was, wasn't she? That is what she wanted, no? So why didn't she act like a pro when Frontier needed her the most? Who is she becoming a singer for? Alto? That was never her original intention, which you spot it yourself, that she sang because she wanted to let others know that she existed. Then what happened? Voluntary disappearance.
Ranka was only a pro in episode 20 when she singed Aimo, after saying
" I wanted to reach you by my songs but it never happenned" .
Before that, she never was one and I did say it.
Even if she was overwhelmed by her sadness, she dissed it and only think of her duty as the weapon of Frontier = Singing to kill the vajra.
Even Grace said she was not the same girl of eleven years ago, she changed " .
After that she knew this was wrong, " it hurts ", she knows it and decided to learn the thruth about the vajra( why does it hurt ?) and her past( Brera, her mother,what happenned in Galia IV, her fold waves..)
She indeed act like a pro in episode 20 but not like a pro when she leaved Frontier.
Instead of that, she acts like she would have do if she knew the real people intention(Leon, Grace). So she made her choice and decided face the reality.
you can compare it to Sheryl in episode 22.
Sheryl in episode 22 in front of Alto acted like a pro but not like a pro when she leaved her " watashi wa sheryl nome ".
Rather than that, she acted like she would have do if she knew the real people intention aka Alto .
Well, people shouldn't jump to conclusion here, if you think I'm saying his real intention is to lover her back ?? All of my post should convince you that I think that Alto and Sheryl's love is real : between friends that's it ... Each his point of view..

I said intentionnaly she singed because wanted people to know about her existence.
After in episode 16 she started to sing to protect her loved ones " Ozma, Alto and everyone else.
However since the beginning she was in love with Alto. (at this time it was more of a crush than something else but evolved and was enough serious for her to go save him in Galia 4)
So, she was in love with him but only realized it in episode 20 when she singed anata no Oto.
so what happenned ? she decided that her fan are annoying?, Frontier people are strangers ? That she doesn't even know them but with alto this is different, he is always with her and she always think about him, and she loves him more than all the others ? No, really, I don't think this is that ^^

you spot it yourself, that she sang because she wanted to let others know that she existed. Then what happened? Voluntary disappearance.

This is simple, people know she exists now, so she can move on and sing for the only person who wasn't aware of her existence, Alto

More seriously,( yes ...) Alto was the one who listened to her singing Aimo, he is the one who supported her trought SMS since the beginning with Miss Macross Contest, he is the one ...
I don't know how I must explain it... this is call love that's all ! You never know when it comes but you know the adage
" love comes when you expect it the less " .
This is called the true beginning

Last edited by Seifall; 2008-09-07 at 19:11. Reason: Wrote Luca next to Grace ...
Old 2008-09-07, 19:34   Link #2093
indr0008
Physicist

Send a message via MSN to indr0008 Send a message via Yahoo to indr0008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seifall View Post

This is simple, people know she exists now, so she can move on and sing for the only person who wasn't aware of her existence, Alto
so she DID ditch frontier......
Old 2008-09-07, 19:46   Link #2094
Tak

Of course she exists for him. Unfortunately for Ranka, she is not being seen by Alto the way she wanted to be seen. Such was the reality she could not face. Too bad.

Sorry Seifall, but at this point, you are simply exercising more desperation than reason. Seeing how you are unable to answer basic questions, I am not sure if we can continue this discussion without you pushing the edge and spewing nonsense. Thanks, it had been fun.

- Tak

Old 2008-09-07, 19:54   Link #2095
aneeshadc

@ Seifall
Thats very shallow reasoning, there. Your making Ranka out to be much worser than she actually is & Thats sad since ur supposedly a ranka fan. Its funny cos ur really missing all the important points & funnily enuf, unintentionally ( Ranka's influence I suppose) using your half-assed reasoning to sink your own ship.
Old 2008-09-07, 20:06   Link #2096
abynormal
Skull Fairy Scout

Send a message via AIM to abynormal
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfboy View Post
Shipping is pretty nasty. Sometimes, I wish I never found this place, just so I can watch Macross without thinking "Man, I wonder what those Sherylsheep are gonna say about so and so" and "well I'm gonna have to go through 20 pages of Sheryl fans blowing their load because of this scene". I'm sure my attitude about Sheryl would've been different if it weren't all this worshipping I read daily on these forums...but it's too hard to look away. It's addicting feeding my disgust for some reason.
You know what? I agree with you. I take offense to the "Sherylsheep" remark, but all this artillery coming from both sides of the fence makes it harder to really enjoy the show. I thought fans were supposed to get along with each other via a common interest? Some comments are so venomous I wonder if the poster even enjoys the program at all. It's a fictional story for God's sake. And being a Sheryl fan, the acid coming from certain Ranka fans just makes me like her even less. The only characters we're supposed to hate are the villains!
Old 2008-09-07, 20:09   Link #2097
Tak

Quote:
Originally Posted by abynormal View Post
The only characters we're supposed to hate are the villains!
Unfortunately, sometimes you also end up liking the villains. Come on, Grace is a genius ok, we like her as a villain!

Sure, we don't like Leon, but he is a piss-off, and death-flags have surrounded him since the beginning of the show, it is only a matter of time now, and we can really care less about that guy.

- Tak

Old 2008-09-07, 20:52   Link #2098
Kirarakim

Quote:
Originally Posted by abynormal View Post
You know what? I agree with you. I take offense to the "Sherylsheep" remark, but all this artillery coming from both sides of the fence makes it harder to really enjoy the show. I thought fans were supposed to get along with each other via a common interest? Some comments are so venomous I wonder if the poster even enjoys the program at all. It's a fictional story for God's sake. And being a Sheryl fan, the acid coming from certain Ranka fans just makes me like her even less. The only characters we're supposed to hate are the villains!
Well what I say to this is its not the characters fault if the fans are annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monir
Sheryl is a goddess. Ranka is someone who is breaking out of the mold of the average. *Hopefully, the progression made in Ranka's character won't see a reset.*
Exactly, Ranka has flaws of course but watching her oversome those flaws makes her an interesting character to me. And I feel she finally started to move forward in 21.

On a side note did anyone think if Alto does decide to go after Ranka that Sheryl could come to? I would think that maybe the 3 main characters would be together in the final episodes. Well I know Sheryl is sick but I still think she would be determined to come.
Old 2008-09-07, 20:56   Link #2099
Wesley84

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetoJR View Post
Good Lord, man, you really seem to be watching a completely different anime series than the rest of us don't you?
Sometimes I worry...
Is there something you don't understand?
Old 2008-09-07, 21:06   Link #2100
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
I'd just like one reason, why Alto would go to Ranka at this point, with what we've been shown in this series. Less than 2 paragraphs and 8 sentences worth, in coherent ways, I'd like it explained to me.

Seifall, ani_d, orion, diva, druid, and others, this is a challenge to you across cyberspace. If your only answer is pure love, than you might as well just go off into your own little world, because Alto has shown absolutely zero interest in Ranka romantically or emtionally in 3 months.
Closed Thread

Tags
romance