AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-07-06, 20:12   Link #20521
Xagzan

Stilllll don't remember anything in RV said about "Elder" vampires, unless you simply mean vampires who are older. But to speak of them as a separately existing class of vampire in RV seems pretty unfounded.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-06, 20:41   Link #20522
Tachibana
タチバナ

Elder Vampire's are highly admired and respected, usually because their knowledge or vast strength most notably Alucard and Akasha, but i don't care if Akasha is over 200+, shes like the goddess of vampires in R+V, besides being immortal, shes uber sexy

Last edited by Tachibana; 2011-07-06 at 20:52.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-06, 22:15   Link #20523
Xagzan

Well of course, but they are Shinso, not some separate subgroup called "Elder vampires," and it seems those two terms are being used separately, not for the same beings.
Old 2011-07-06, 22:18   Link #20524
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Elder yet they look young and cannot/do not want to change their shape to their demon forms like Alucard. Pride really is a downfall of a vamp.
Old 2011-07-07, 00:28   Link #20525
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyranuus View Post
Hmmm, my internet's been out for a few days so I've only just had a chance to catch the chapter.

What can I say, pretty cool stuff.

Reading what's been said here now though, one thing does strike me. I think it's been agreed that what we've seen is now Tsukune's passive abilities, he's not pushing the boundaries or sinking in his 'vampiric' mode we've seen several times.

That being the case; it would seem that a side effect of Touhai's regeneration technique is that it has not only rebuilt his body to allow Youkai to be channelled more effectively, but I think it quite possibly has turned him full way into some sort of vampire hybrid.

Now, it could be the way it's been drawn and I'm drawing incorrect conclusions, but Tsukune does not appear to be exhibiting the traits we've usually come to expect of him in vampire mode [stage 1?]; the tribal tattoos, more vampiric look, hair colour change... and yet if you check out page 31 when you get a closeup of his face as he's charging up Bakaryuujin, he quite clearly now appears to have *fangs*. Perhaps his canines have just been overemphasised, but I don't remember them ever being drawn quite that prominently before now, even in close up.

Hopefully we'll see some more evidence one way or another in coming chapters; either way, Tsukune can definately no longer be called human.
Well, regarding Tsukune's "passive mode" I think that it's just the result of the additional youkai chancels forged during the "human modification ritual", which are a little "less effective" in awakening Tsukune's Shinso blood.

Regarding Tsukune's transformation, well I agree that, considering Tsukune's physical changes in chapter 43, there has been some progress in that regard, but I'm not quite sure, if Tsukune has gained complete control over his powers.

After all, considering the fact that Tsukune still wears the Holy Lock, I believe that Tsukune's "berserk problems" haven't been resolved yet, but well, only time will tell if my assumptions are correct.

On a different topic, I can't wait to see how both Moka's are going to react, once the "improved" Tsukune appears before her, I hope it won't take much time for Tsukune's team to get to Moka's current location.

After all, if Gyokuro is capable of thinking, she would definitively accelerate the procedure of reviving Alucard, to prevent Tsukune's team from intervening with it, which most likely means that Tsukune's team probably doesn't have a lot of time to save Moka.

Last edited by Chris38; 2011-07-07 at 01:56.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-07, 03:21   Link #20526
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Regarding Tsukune's transformation, well I agree that, considering Tsukune's physical changes in chapter 43, there has been some progress in that regard, but I'm not quite sure, if Tsukune has gained complete control over his powers.

After all, considering the fact that Tsukune still wears the Holy Lock, I believe that Tsukune's "berserk problems" haven't been resolved yet, but well, only time will tell if my assumptions are correct.
I doubt he's gained full control either, I just found it interesting and perhaps a hint that he appears to have picked up a more vampiric feature when he's not pushing himself or showing any other traits like the eyes we have become accustomed to when he vamps out.
Reading: None at the moment
tyranuus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-07, 06:14   Link #20527
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

I like Gyokuro.. She is really hot....
I hope She enter in the Tsukune harem...
however, Nice chapter... The new tecnique Tsukune has mastered, is good...
And Taukune is really a Bad Ass...Dressed like this!
I hope to' see.. A great fight...In the NeXT chapter
Old 2011-07-07, 07:56   Link #20528
Khalil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
I like Gyokuro.. She is really hot....
I hope She enter in the Tsukune harem...
No, no, and no!
Khalil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-07, 08:56   Link #20529
Tachibana
タチバナ

Basically the only outcomes for Gyokuro, is either death or imprisonment for her crimes, besides, Akasha is the only vampire mother for Tsukune
Old 2011-07-07, 09:00   Link #20530
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Basically the only outcomes for Gyokuro, is either death or imprisonment for her crimes, besides, Akasha is the only vampire mother for Tsukune
Total agreement. Gyokuro is a genocidal ass, and could not give Tsukune anywhere near the 'affection' Akasha could
Old 2011-07-07, 09:10   Link #20531
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Dunno about her dying. I wonder how Kokoa and Kahlua would take it. Kahlua may be a villain currently, but I can see her turning good at some point. Gyokuro, however, she's definitely an ultimate villain. Imprisonment is quite likely however.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-07, 09:10   Link #20532
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
only Tsukune, can punish her...and the punish is:

Old 2011-07-07, 09:11   Link #20533
Chris38

On a different topic, who do you think is currently stronger Inner Moka or Tsukune ?

Well, I'm quite aware of the fact that Inner Moka's attacks are a little distracting - and if she was "going commando" they would actually be a lethal weapon , especially if the opponent would be Tsukune, but if we don't take something like that, into consideration, then who do you think is going to win ?

In my opinion, while it's true that Inner Moka has more combat experience then Tsukune does, but I think that Tsukune's learning speed shouldn't be underestimated - after all, in chapter 18 of the Second Season, even Inner Moka was surprised about Tsukune's growth, and after Tsukune learned how to use youjutsu techniques, Tsukune became a more rounded fighter then Inner Moka.

Still, a fight against a serious Inner Moka would still be pretty difficult for Tsukune to win, but if Tsukune "plays his cards right" , I think that, it should be possible for him to defeat Inner Moka.

Last edited by Chris38; 2011-07-07 at 09:26.
Old 2011-07-07, 09:29   Link #20534
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
On a different topic, who do you think is currently stronger Inner Moka or Tsukune ?

Well, I'm quite aware of the fact that Inner Moka's attacks are a little distracting - and if she was "going commando" they would actually be a lethal weapon , especially if the opponent would be Tsukune, but if we don't take something like that, into consideration, then who do you think is going to win ?

In my opinion, while it's true that Inner Moka has more combat experience then Tsukune does, but I think that Tsukune's learning speed shouldn't be underestimated - after all, in chapter 18 of the Second Season, even Inner Moka was surprised about Tsukune's growth, and after Tsukune learned how to use youjutsu techniques, Tsukune became a more rounded fighter then Inner Moka.

Well, a fight against a serious Inner Moka would still be pretty difficult for Tsukune to win, but if Tsukune "plays his cards right" , I think it should be possible for him to defeat Inner Moka.
Tsukune.. For me, Tsukune is a little bit Stronger then Inner Moka..
Also you said, Inner Moka has more combat experience then Tsukune.. But i think, Tsukune,in this moment..,after the ritual...Tsukune have access to much more his power...

So what I think is, if Tsukune remove the block saint .. how can increase its power?
Old 2011-07-07, 09:31   Link #20535
Tachibana
タチバナ

Tsukune is definitely stronger than the current day Ura-Moka, with Akua being the strongest of the 4 siblings and that Tsukune is her opponent.
Old 2011-07-07, 09:43   Link #20536
Chris38

I wonder if Inner Moka is going to find some way to increase her own strength, after she realizes how strong Tsukune has become.

After all, I doubt that Inner Moka's vampire pride could stand her becoming weaker then Tsukune.

On the other hand Tsukune becoming stronger then Inner Moka, might convince Inner Moka to be more honest with the feelings she has toward Tsukune, further compounded with the revelation that Tsukune's first kiss has been "stolen" from her, by Kurumu - "Know you're place" X 100000 - Fairy Tale's HQ "destroyed" in 2 seconds .

So things are definitively going to be a lot more interesting in the future arcs.
Old 2011-07-07, 09:45   Link #20537
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Still, a fight against a serious Inner Moka would still be pretty difficult for Tsukune to win, but if Tsukune "plays his cards right" , I think that, it should be possible for him to defeat Inner Moka.
Tsukune should in such a case exploit Ura-chan's tsundere trait
Step 1: Get close enough to her
Step 2: Hug
Step 3: Hawt kiss even if he risks his life
Step 4: ???
Step 5: Profit

In most mangas/animes, every tsundere will be taken aback and be "dazed" after her crush has been affectionate to her. And if one remembers the chapter where Ura went on a trainings-date with Tsukune and he hugged (or was it carried her bridal style?) to attract the Youki of Mizore and Kurumu, Moka had her moment of blushing surprise there.

Ah, a fanboys drooling dream (ignoring the fighting between those two)
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-07, 09:51   Link #20538
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
Tsukune should in such a case exploit Ura-chan's tsundere trait
Step 1: Get close enough to her
Step 2: Hug
Step 3: Hawt kiss even if he risks his life
Step 4: ???
Step 5: Profit

In most mangas/animes, every tsundere will be taken aback and be "dazed" after her crush has been affectionate to her. And if one remembers the chapter where Ura went on a trainings-date with Tsukune and he hugged (or was it carried her bridal style?) to attract the Youki of Mizore and Kurumu, Moka had her moment of blushing surprise there.

Ah, a fanboys drooling dream (ignoring the fighting between those two)
True, maybe Tsukune has manned up enough to try to use a tactic like that against Inner Moka. (I can dream, right )
Old 2011-07-07, 09:57   Link #20539
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

I think that, she seeing Tsukune,that is strong, or more stronger than she,
she could become honest with his feelings .....
in the sense that, seeing how Tsukune became after the ritual, she will not think more Tsukune as a vampire-human .. but only as a vampire, a her similar...

I think is time for Inner Moka....to' become ho est with his feelings
Old 2011-07-07, 10:09   Link #20540
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
I think that, she seeing Tsukune,that is strong, or more stronger than she,
she could become honest with his feelings .....
in the sense that, seeing how Tsukune became after the ritual, she will not think more Tsukune as a vampire-human .. but only as a vampire, a her similar...

I think is time for Inner Moka....to' become ho est with his feelings
Well, I agree with you, but I doubt it's gonna be a sudden change, since Inner Moka still has some deep issues to resolve first, before she will be capable of being a little more honest with her feelings toward Tsukune. Furthermore the issue with Outer Moka doesn't make things easier.

It's the whole package that comes with falling in love with a tsundere type character, it takes time, before a tsundere will become honest with her feelings toward the protagonist.

So, the best option is too wait and see how Ikeda is going to continue developing Moka's and Tsukune's relationship.

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire