AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-03-07, 01:20   Link #1
james0246

[Manga] Naruto Chapter 577 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter as well as discussion of said chapter once it has been released.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc. Additionally, if you are posting someone else's synopsis (or their translation of a synopsis), then please provide credit were credit is due.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant parts of the chapter. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are ok, crops of pictures are ok as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

---

It's a new week, so that means new Naruto spoilers...which are now released....

Quote:
-Tsunade reveals a new medic Ninjutsu Byakugou - mitotic regeneration (how this is different from what she has shown before is unclear). Charging at Madara she leads the assault as Tsunade strikes Susano'o from the front, and the Raikage sneaks behind to strike him from the back. They manage to completely break Susano'o.

-Madara reveals that he created edo tensei?

-Continuing the assault, Tsunade manages to land a blow that completely destroys Madara's entire right side of his torso. Gaara springs to action and tries to seal the pummeled Madara. But, the destroyed Madara is revealed to be a clone, and the real Madara strikes from behind, use a Mokuton jutsu to pierce through Tsunade entire stomach, impaling her.

-Cut to Itachi, who has found Kabuto's location. But, Sasuke has followed him to the location.

Last edited by james0246; 2012-03-07 at 08:07.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-07, 04:23   Link #2
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Summary for 577
Spoiler:
Old 2012-03-07, 06:32   Link #3
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Chapter is out...

Damn Madara! Get off you hand from Tsunade!!

And for Kabuto.. I think that Itachi must kill him.. Because Kabuto even if don't dies.. He has no intention of stopping the Edo.. So.. He has to dies.
Old 2012-03-07, 06:51   Link #4
HasuMasu
*Artist

Holy shit Madara, what a true boss.

I applaud his bad-assery.

Also, now we see his Susanoo has a sword.
Old 2012-03-07, 07:07   Link #5
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Madara is indeed an ultimate boss... I'm quite surprised about how much he actually admired his rival, Hashirama... He has used a lot of Mokuton for fighting kages

Tsunade down... ;__;
and now Itachi is being put in worse situation as well.... damn! if only Naruto isn't fighting Tobi right now....
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-07, 07:12   Link #6
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
wow kishi you finally gave tsunade a moment of glory and don't even let last a whole chapter. figures it was to good to be true, after all she is a medical ninja plus she is a woman. lol , I'm betting that it will be sasuke to defeat kabuto and make undo Edo Tensei. prob with some knew ems technique not unlike the moon's eye plan.

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-07, 07:53   Link #7
Midnight Commander

The set of characters placed here together (Sasuke, Itachi, Kabuto, and Anko) is quite interesting. Seems like Orochimaru coming back yet again isn't unlikely at all; is it possible Anko's cursed seal may be of some kind of use here? But for such an epic and resourceful return by Orochimaru, I hope it isn't spoiled like it was at the conclusion of Itachi vs. Sasuke.

I'm really enjoying Madara; he is indeed living up to his reputation, looking down upon the current day's greatest warriors and giving them quite a difficult time.
Midnight Commander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-07, 08:00   Link #8
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

Part of me wants Tsunade to have seen through this using some kind of knowledge of her grandfather... but I also believe on some level that all three of the Sannin have to die before this manga can conclude thematically.
Discerptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-07, 08:02   Link #9
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
itachi is the level headed one here. he would find a way to stop kabuto, his problem is sasuke followed him and sasuke being a insane kid wont listen to reason and he probably try to kill kabuto instead of mind raping him and forcing him to stop it.

poor tsunade, no doubt she will survive, she will find a way to not be hurt by madara. maybe when this is all done we will get to see what she actually looks like.
Old 2012-03-07, 08:23   Link #10
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintendo View Post
poor tsunade, no doubt she will survive, she will find a way to not be hurt by madara. maybe when this is all done we will get to see what she actually looks like.
She's a very skinny old women. If even Ero-sannin goes WTF at her face I don't think I want to see what she looks like. She'll probably make bignose-gramps there look like a pop star.
Old 2012-03-07, 09:58   Link #11
Justice Knight
Haro Pwned U!!!!

wat does her byakohu thing jutsu do????
Old 2012-03-07, 10:07   Link #12
ronin myael
lost ronin

i hope edo tensei madara wipes out the kage! i'm totally cheering for this guy, i can't help it!
Old 2012-03-07, 10:27   Link #13
ChronoReverse

We already know Tsunade isn't going to die easy. The whole point of her technique is that she can completely regenerate and never die.

The problem is what Madara might do to get around this.
ChronoReverse is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-07, 11:00   Link #14
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
i hope edo tensei madara wipes out the kage! i'm totally cheering for this guy, i can't help it!
It would actually be very satisfying for me if they defeat/seal him without the help of Itachi ending the Edo Tensei. His condescending attitude is remarkably misplaced, and he gives himself far too much credit. He's not doing this well on his own merits, and Hashirama wouldn't either. He's matching the power of the five Kages against that of himself, Hashirama, and the Rinnegan combined, plus zombie immortality and unlimited chakra from Edo Tensei. If anything, the five Kages are at a disadvantage going by numbers, and it would be great if they put Madara and his big mouth in their place regardless.
Old 2012-03-07, 11:18   Link #15
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discerptor View Post
It would actually be very satisfying for me if they defeat/seal him without the help of Itachi ending the Edo Tensei. His condescending attitude is remarkably misplaced, and he gives himself far too much credit. He's not doing this well on his own merits, and Hashirama wouldn't either. He's matching the power of the five Kages against that of himself, Hashirama, and the Rinnegan combined, plus zombie immortality and unlimited chakra from Edo Tensei. If anything, the five Kages are at a disadvantage going by numbers, and it would be great if they put Madara and his big mouth in their place regardless.
i don't know, i think he's right for the most part. his snotty attitude might be annoying to some but i think he has every right to brag. tsunade is no doubt the weakest among the five hokage. anyone who disagrees with that is in denial. and the rest of the kage are by far less interesting than him or hashirama and the kage before them. i was actually glad that finally someone from narutoverse openly said that she's weak compared to her predecessors. it's not the character's fault but kishi's, and now he is trying to correct that mistake. i can't help but expect an asspull somewhere.
Old 2012-03-07, 11:31   Link #16
Knjaz

Well, Tsunade is the only out of 5 kages that can, and probably, will survive such injuries and regenerate. Might as well give a "WTF?" moment to Madara.
Knjaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-07, 11:31   Link #17
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

Quote:
i don't know, i think he's right for the most part. his snotty attitude might be annoying to some but i think he has every right to brag. tsunade is no doubt the weakest among the five hokage. anyone who disagrees with that is in denial. and the rest of the kage are by far less interesting than him or hashirama and the kage before them. i was actually glad that finally someone from narutoverse openly said that she's weak compared to her predecessors. it's not the character's fault but kishi's, and now he is trying to correct that mistake. i can't help but expect an asspull somewhere.
I was referring more to his arrogance towards the current generation of Kages as a whole. Tsunade was only the fourth choice successor to Hiruzen at best, behind Jiraiya, Orochimaru, and Minato. As powerful as some of their predecessors they may not be, but almost any two of the current Kage would be able to curbstomp Madara if he only had his own abilities.
Old 2012-03-07, 11:47   Link #18
itachi-san314

Quote:
you can say I'm in denial, but it's a fact that madara himself said she was stronger than A, which means she's the strongest kage power-wise. oonoki and gaara have the best techs. A is fastest. Mei is weakest in my book

Also, tsunade's not dead or out of the fight yet. her tech allows her to regenerate which she will probably do until she dies of rapid old age in this battle. her regenerative skills are on par with edo-madara at the moment. a hole through the chest isn't that big a deal with this tech active. plus, madara admitted he didn't know what the tech was so he won't be expecting her return which could tip the scales against him again. probably a bunch of chapters down the road though as the kabuto fight sizes up and we see more tobi.

also very notable is that I think Izuna was just eliminated from the 'who is tobi' debate. madara wouldn't have spoken of him that way if he was tobi.
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-07, 11:58   Link #19
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

While I agree with your post, I have to point out that I'm pretty sure ronin was saying Tsunade was the weakest of the Hokage (Hashirama, Tobirama, Hiruzen, Minato, and herself), not of the current Kage (Gaara, Oonoki, A, Mei, and herself). I do agree that on an individual basis, Mei seems like the weak link simply because she has neither close-range fighting abilities nor any real defensive abilities as far as we have seen... she's basically the squishy mage, which often doesn't bode well in fights against powerful opponents, even if she's remarkably useful as a member of a team.
Old 2012-03-07, 12:15   Link #20
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discerptor View Post
While I agree with your post, I have to point out that I'm pretty sure ronin was saying Tsunade was the weakest of the Hokage (Hashirama, Tobirama, Hiruzen, Minato, and herself), not of the current Kage (Gaara, Oonoki, A, Mei, and herself). I do agree that on an individual basis, Mei seems like the weak link simply because she has neither close-range fighting abilities nor any real defensive abilities as far as we have seen... she's basically the squishy mage, which often doesn't bode well in fights against powerful opponents, even if she's remarkably useful as a member of a team.
oh yea... my bad. yes, she's easily the weakest hokage. she's probably better than danzou if he counts, but 1-4 were much more powerful and had better techs.

hashirama is being pretty built up in recent events, but I still think minato was the strongest so far
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion