AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2018-12-08, 00:22   Link #221
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

There are possibilities of other survivor as well but.. i don't think they are more civilized since right now, the only scientist who brings back civilization is Senku.

I was wondering though since the author is made from Eyeshield 21, i start to notice something.
Senku = Hiruma
Yuzuriha = Mamori
Taiju = Kurita

I was thinking if Tsukasa is like Agon somehow.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-08, 03:16   Link #222
RDNexus

In some other part of the world, another scientific genius like Senku could have awakened and started rebuilding civilization.
RDNexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-14, 02:34   Link #223
Ramero

Senku is going to be filthy rich if the world still stands today. Yuzuriha's craftmanship really awesome and she can fund Senku's science single-handedly like that. Still, i do hope they make another Drago like $1, $5, $10, etc to control the price.
Old 2018-12-14, 02:48   Link #224
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

When I saw that roadmap, I thought "shouldn't a loom and charcoal be in there?". Well, at least they've made a loom.

Or do they already have coal?

Last edited by Anh_Minh; 2018-12-14 at 02:58.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-14, 05:48   Link #225
Ramero

I do hope Senryui realize that Senku exploit his richness to make himself work for him. Squeezing money out from his pocket to Senku surely makes him realize that he need to change terms. Surely enough Senku can bring more twisted ideas to exploit him again.

@Anh, they don't have coal but they do have a nature-powered electricity (Water Steam Power)

Last edited by Ramero; 2018-12-14 at 08:33.
Old 2018-12-14, 17:49   Link #226
Random14

I thought they already had coal? I at least remember something about soot a while ago, back when they were trying to melt metal.

I never get tired of Senku and Gen going mwa-ha-ha. It was nice to see Yuzuriha get some of the spotlight for once too. Senku's science knowledge is essential to rebuilding civilization but Yuzuriha is important to culture too.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-14, 18:05   Link #227
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
I do hope Senryui realize that Senku exploit his richness to make himself work for him. Squeezing money out from his pocket to Senku surely makes him realize that he need to change terms. Surely enough Senku can bring more twisted ideas to exploit him again.

@Anh, they don't have coal but they do have a nature-powered electricity (Water Steam Power)
They're going to need to burn something if they want a hot air balloon. Preferably something with good energy density.
Old 2018-12-14, 18:14   Link #228
Ramero

Oh, you mean that coal? It is used to create irons but then again, i don't remember they use it as a fuel for steam engine.

Same here, i never get tired of both Senku and Gen going mwa-ha-ha. For Yuzuriha to become a "Berserker" like that, her craftmanship is also at top notch. The reporter should be more aware that nobody can be as twisted as Senku. Even Ryusui can't match Senku's twisted idea. My guess is only Gen and reporter can understand Senku's twisted idea. Who knows if these "trio twisted" band together.

While Ryusui can get money from oil, in the other hand he need to buy everything else from Senku.
Old 2018-12-20, 06:40   Link #229
Random14

Gen is such a bastard, and its always fun to see him in action. I sometimes forget Yuzuriha and Taiju never had that much exposure to him before.

That mix of humor and manipulation and honest wonder at science is what I love about this series. So they've got air (partly) conquered, now they have to finish that map and then move onto oil.
Old 2018-12-20, 10:30   Link #230
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

Seeing Chrome all emotional and shit... I felt that.

From the perspective of the new humans, they never knew or could fathom that mankind did achieve flight. Seeing that look of pure excitement and fulfillment on his face, was simply a feel-good moment.
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
MK-95- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-20, 14:01   Link #231
Ramero

The thing is from now on, they need to redraw the entire map of Japan. The best is from where they are now, could be from eastern coast. Since mount Fuji is already located, i assume that Senku and the gang are on Eastern Board of Japan.
Old 2019-01-19, 05:52   Link #232
Ramero

Who is the best cook in the series? If Senku found another miracle cave then, voila! We got a cook!

Time for more bread production.
Old 2019-01-19, 07:51   Link #233
LeftSeven
2D artist

woah, they'll produce bread.

so it's sandwich time or mcdonalds.
Old 2019-01-19, 08:29   Link #234
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

The billionaire brat surprisingly more useful than us expected.
Just matter of time until he is going to become Trump of new world.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-01-19, 09:22   Link #235
Random14

Huh, interesting to hear the village used to have a lot more people just a few decades ago. Well, given their circumstances its still lucky they didn't die out in the last 3700 years (a natural disaster or two could have easily wiped them out).

So on to agriculture, huh. Well, eventually Senku will want to revive everyone so might as well get a head start on being able to support a much larger population.
Old 2019-01-19, 10:38   Link #236
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random14 View Post
Huh, interesting to hear the village used to have a lot more people just a few decades ago. Well, given their circumstances its still lucky they didn't die out in the last 3700 years (a natural disaster or two could have easily wiped them out).
Exactly. But then, they had 3700 years to expand to other territories and rediscover agriculture instead of staying one bad winter away from extinction.
Old 2019-01-19, 13:00   Link #237
Ramero

Well, they don't have technology since all of tech are dead 3700 years ago. Back to stone age means they need to rely on primitive things. So it's hard to expand with lack of information.
Old 2019-01-19, 14:40   Link #238
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
Well, they don't have technology since all of tech are dead 3700 years ago. Back to stone age means they need to rely on primitive things. So it's hard to expand with lack of information.
Senku's dad tried to preserve some knowledge. Even just the knowledge that it can be done is important.

And even without that, expanding out from territories insufficient to support everyone is what we used to do when we were cavemen.
Old 2019-01-25, 00:54   Link #239
Ramero

Carbon bread, acquired.

Demand: Pro chef to cook. Hopefully they found the other miracle cave soon enough.
Old 2019-01-25, 00:57   Link #240
MK-95-
Best Girl Connoisseur

^Shouldn't be too hard to find a cave full of bat shit...
"When there is evil in this world that justice cannot defeat, would you taint your hands with evil to defeat evil? Or would you remain steadfast and righteous even if it means surrendering to evil?" - Lelouch vi Britannia as Zero.
MK-95- is offline   Reply With Quote