AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2009-05-27, 05:04   Link #1
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

[Manga] Chapter 449 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant part of the chapters. This stands for pictures and direct translations. Summaries are ok, crops of pictures are ok as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-27, 05:18   Link #2
nastyc

first.. bring on the spoilers!
nastyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-27, 05:30   Link #3
Gamma_Sennin

Apparently Nagato revives everyone in Konoha... hmm cop out?

I lol'd when I saw this spoiler, seems really DBZish... something about Nagato being able to reverse his actions in a certains time period.. sorta convenient.. O well hes dead, lets see what sasuke is up2
Old 2009-05-27, 05:38   Link #4
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

I really hope that doesn't happen, because that would just be ridiculous.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-27, 05:49   Link #5
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
cop out for sure, you can tell kakashi was never supposed to die for long. after all so many things are left unanswered for him.

and after all that went down, you think the leaf want to even deal with sasuke? they will look at him and say,"go away, we battled someone far more powerful"
Old 2009-05-27, 05:50   Link #6
7runks
SSJ7
*IT Support

Well it looks like Nagato made the impossible. I was supporting that Nagato would entrust the Rinnegan to Naruto. The first step was given by Naruto which understood Nagato's actions and then by Nagato which understood Naruto's actions. The result was that Nagato used his last resource to reverse his most recent actions.

Well it was not like I thought It would be, all in all it was good nonetheless.

Now is time for the episode "Naruto The Saviour".
7runks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-27, 05:53   Link #7
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
That would mean he could have revived Yahiko who was killed by his hands aswell, wouldn't it? So why did he let him die then?
I think that spoiler is false.

The one I believe in is that Nagato summons the Bijuu statue and Naruto has to destroy it. As Nagato has to stay close, he'll vanish along with the statue. Konan says she's against it, but Nagato believes that the "ultimate weapon" he believed could bring ballance and peace, is the wrong way, thus he wants it to be destroyed. That actually sounds reasonable.
Old 2009-05-27, 05:54   Link #8
7runks
SSJ7
*IT Support

Probably he could not undo in the past. I think Yahiko killed himself was not?
Old 2009-05-27, 06:08   Link #9
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7runks View Post
Probably he could not undo in the past. I think Yahiko killed himself was not?
I have to see it with my own eyes. I can't believe it's confirmed that Nagato can undo the past. It's rather possible that he can summon the statue and let it be destroyed to release the daemons that he changes the past or revives everyone or passes down his Rin'negan to Naruto.

I guess the story will lead to the point that Kekkei Genkai doesn't do the job, neither Byakugan, nor Sharingan and not even Rin'negan.
Old 2009-05-27, 06:16   Link #10
EoT
~~

Spoiler for spoiler:
EoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-27, 06:17   Link #11
neshru

If the spoiler is exactly how it sounds, it's the cheesier shit I've ever read.
Seriously, why make Shizune and Kakashi die, if you're gonna pull this kind of shit?
And actually we weren't even sure of Kakashi's death, so he made a joke of the entire series just to revive a secondary character that holds no relevance to the story? I don't get it.
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-27, 06:21   Link #12
7runks
SSJ7
*IT Support

Come to think about Hinata, Kishi could also have killed Hinata and he did not. That is the interesting part, since he would resurrect all afterwards.
Old 2009-05-27, 06:21   Link #13
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by neshru View Post
If the spoiler is exactly how it sounds, it's the cheesier shit I've ever read.
Seriously, why make Shizune and Kakashi die, if you're gonna pull this kind of shit?
And actually we weren't even sure of Kakashi's death, so he made a joke of the entire series just to revive a secondary character that holds no relevance to the story? I don't get it.
Only if it's true. Do you think it is?
Old 2009-05-27, 06:28   Link #14
Gamma_Sennin

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
Only if it's true. Do you think it is?
Its confirmed on most sites, but Ill wait till I see pics to be totally certain.. however in all honesty he really only revives kakashi, pa and shizune (besides fodder)... Kakashi was always a given seeing he has a major role still to play in the manga, with Minato's appearance, and the revelation that "the masked akatsuki" member was behind the attack 16 years ago, which Kakashi knows has the sharingan... I think things will be setting up for Madara finally become the central villain of the manga.. Also Sasuke coming to Konoha.. to do what exactly? if he can't take Kirabi what makes him think he can do what pain couldn't?... Idk can't wait to see the finished product..
Old 2009-05-27, 06:32   Link #15
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamma_Sennin View Post
Kakashi was always a given seeing he has a major role still to play in the manga, with Minato's appearance, and the revelation that "the masked akatsuki" member was behind the attack 16 years ago, which Kakashi knows has the sharingan...
My point is that, if all he wanted was to bring kakashi back, he could have done it through more credible/less retarded means, since we were never sure he died in first place.
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-27, 06:33   Link #16
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamma_Sennin View Post
Its confirmed on most sites, but Ill wait till I see pics to be totally certain.. however in all honesty he really only revives kakashi, pa and shizune (besides fodder)... Kakashi was always a given seeing he has a major role still to play in the manga, with Minato's appearance, and the revelation that "the masked akatsuki" member was behind the attack 16 years ago, which Kakashi knows has the sharingan... I think things will be setting up for Madara finally become the central villain of the manga.. Also Sasuke coming to Konoha.. to do what exactly? if he can't take Kirabi what makes him think he can do what pain couldn't?... Idk can't wait to see the finished product..
Maybe Sasuke will come to Konoha and either encounter stronger people and die or encounter Danzou and die aswell. Hachibi was strong, yet alone. In Konoha, there are stronger people. I can't believe Nagato uses his effort to revive such a useless character as Shizune. She's never been of any use and she's totally weak. She didn't even have a small chance against Kabuto (I respect that guy, but he's not at Akatsuki's level, is he?).

I'm not quite sure if that spoiler is true. I'll wait for the chapter to be printed.
Old 2009-05-27, 06:41   Link #17
Gamma_Sennin

Quote:
Originally Posted by neshru View Post
My point is that, if all he wanted was to bring kakashi back, he could have done it through more credible/less retarded means, since we were never sure he died in first place.
I know what you mean, I guess this is supposed to be the power, which is a tool from heaven.. there is also something the certain spoilers about the rinnegan being the power of reincarnation or something.. cbf re reading it (lazy ftw)..

Maybe shizune is being revived to be Kakashi's love interest... we need baby kakashi..
Old 2009-05-27, 06:43   Link #18
Souryu
nothing at all...

Well, remember that Nagato killed most of those people by sucking their spirits, so it makes sense that he could return their spirits.

The only thing is... kakashi was killed normally. So, how the hell did he revive too?

Ohhh so many questions
Souryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-27, 06:57   Link #19
Takashipl

Probably it's fake, it must be fake, it couldn't be true... or could it?
As ppl are saying above - this is soooo cheeesy, like "yeah, i talked with you for 5 minutes and i'm sacrificing my life to revive those you love". man, if it will be confirmed, number of naruto readers will be cut in half.
Takashipl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-27, 06:58   Link #20
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

Oh, man... That's... Just... I don't have words for this, it's crazy... Die, Kishi, die.
Kid Ying is offline   Reply With Quote