Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-04-30, 19:11   Link #5621
snowdevil_crow
Wielder of Cucumbers

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
1) I know as a man if I want to have sex even if I'm drunk its with a woman I find sexually appealing.

Unless you're just out of prison or an absolute horndog. Visual stimulation is a plus.
He doesn't think she's ugly, obviously.

And about Key Board, I think he/she's just unaware of how truly agressive the Kallen and KaLulu-fans are and stepped into a landmine.

ETA:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post

EDIT : Snow ? You are kidding right ?
ooh, never bb.

Sorry, I dunno, about what?

Last edited by snowdevil_crow; 2009-04-30 at 19:12. Reason: ETA
Old 2009-04-30, 19:15   Link #5622
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdevil_crow View Post
He doesn't think she's ugly, obviously.

And about Key Board, I think he/she's just unaware of how truly agressive the Kallen and KaLulu-fans are and stepped into a landmine.

ETA:

ooh, never bb.

Sorry, I dunno, about what?
About how lelouch never shown any interest in kallen's body.

Stage 3 : he diverted quickly his gaze when he saw her form in the shower.
PD Drama 5 : His tsun tsun remark over her dress and his mad blush when she was naked.
Turn 2 : His teasing over her sexy bunny outfit
Turn 5 : His teasing over their hidden relationship.

For Lelouch, Kallen was a real woman. In every way, shape, or form. This is what lead us to Turn 7, the whole fact she was a women at his eyes, thus the "Women are suited for comfort"

So NO, it was logic he asked that to Kallen, it wasn't possible with anyone else cause with Kallen there was this whole devellopment between them.
Turn 7 is just the culmination of all of that.

Old 2009-04-30, 19:15   Link #5623
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
I do believe you are kind of a little delusional there. o_o

Seriously, he said "You're a woman, you can comfort me". Not, "Kallen, have sex with me." He never before or after shows any interest in her body, even when she's in provocative clothing or, heck, naked. Clearly he's gay --- *cough* I mean, clearly, he doesn't find her all that sexually appealing. What we're trying to say is that he wasn't thinking of her as Kallen at all, but as something to relieve his stress.

When she snapped him out of it, that's when he started realizing and thinking about it. *wishes he'd gone after her*

So, you saying, that an ugly grandma, would pass there, would do a lap dance to Lelouch and Lelouch would jump on her, because she is a woman?

Hum, i am not the delusional here, i think you might have a bit of taste of that.
Honest, Lelouch asked her to comfort him, after Kallen said {in that exposee clothing btw} "he would do anything he asked."
Lelouch thought to get out of his depression, "appreciating" her assets, but, that was triggered by her physical appearance as well. I mean, lol, if you think otherwise. It was the whole Kallen package.
He was gonna screw her, and i am sure if that happened he would be like "that was EPIC", instead of "oh well, you were a woman, i used you, got over my Nunally-shit, bai".
Cracky enough? Wait, that is what happening in the last two pages, huh?

And he never apologized for that behavior btw, i mean, he did ran to fix his shit, but never "apologized" when he had the chance, in episode 9. Instead, he felt comfy with him, topping him. 8D
Old 2009-04-30, 19:17   Link #5624
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
I do believe you are kind of a little delusional there. o_o

Seriously, he said "You're a woman, you can comfort me". Not, "Kallen, have sex with me." He never before or after shows any interest in her body, even when she's in provocative clothing or, heck, naked. Clearly he's gay --- *cough* I mean, clearly, he doesn't find her all that sexually appealing. What we're trying to say is that he wasn't thinking of her as Kallen at all, but as something to relieve his stress.

When she snapped him out of it, that's when he started realizing and thinking about it. *wishes he'd gone after her*
Deulusional is a very personal word. It makes me sad. PERSONAL ATTACK PERSONAL ATTACK THE BIG BAD SHIPPING PERSON IS ATTACKING ME WITH HER WORDS!

Srsly

1) Are you this literal in real life? In literature works do you need to have the character read his very thoughts to you.

2) Lelouch want to relieve stress? He wants to feel good! Drugs makes you feel good. Kallen tosses his drug, tell her to fuck off, go buy new drugs,pick drugs off the floor and ignore her.

Hey I don't care about drugs no more. I want to have sex. You use sex to feel good!

I know this even though I am a virgin. Kallen says she'll do anything, maybe I can her to have sex with me. Becasue sex with her would be good. How do I know since I am a virgin? Why maybe it's cause she;s physically appealing to me.
Old 2009-04-30, 19:18   Link #5625
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Thread closed. If you honestly don't know why then sorry.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
Closed Thread