AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-05-04, 10:33   Link #21
Seska

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negativedark View Post
I came up with a theory about Maita. So she's supposed to have the potentail to become stronger than Alicia right? Well the thing that makes Alicia so very powerful is that she can be turned into a controlable awakened, and then back. She does this by having Beth take care of her mind right? Well my theory is that Maita is an attempt to refine this system. She seems to have some serous mental issues. So what if one of thoese issues is multiple personalities. She could be like the Hulk. Normal Claymore form with one persoanity, but an awakened with the other. Well right now it's just a theory. I'll have to wait and see If I was anywhere near the mark.
When Alice is in her Awakend form, kill Beth. Cause Beth in this time is in a Trance like status (I've read it somewhere, but forgot where)

And Alice is not so powerful as Priscilla.
Old 2007-05-04, 10:42   Link #22
mosmos
Awakend Of Course

For all I know, Miata would do anything for milk. An awaken goes for guts. this one go for milk.

I think Helen has copied the arm twisting method from Jean. She demo after Clare and Miria's fight (I think she can easily accomplish that with her "Ruffy'' arm ability and 7 years of training seclusion)
Helen is an interesting char because she is the passionate type and thus adds more dimension to the standard doll faces world of claymores.
I hope Helen do not get killed off or the group would be all expression-less doll face.

Miria = Ability like "Shunpo" from bleach
Helen = Ruffy from One Piece.
Deneve = Clare from heroes
Clare = Zoro who never gives up!
Old 2007-05-04, 12:23   Link #23
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosmos View Post
For all I know, Miata would do anything for milk. An awaken goes for guts. this one go for milk.
fresh milf is good for the body
Old 2007-05-04, 13:24   Link #24
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

If it is allowed, I would be glad if anyone can point me towards some sites that have extended summaries of the untranslated volumes. Or, if it is possible, you can even post them here under spoiler tags. Information on wiki (based on character information) is not sufficient to understand in detail what is going on in these raw volumes.
Old 2007-05-04, 13:38   Link #25
Claymore_Obsessed

try looking in the old manga thread^^
someone (praise on him/her ^^) had posted really detailed summaries of the latest chapters.
Old 2007-05-04, 18:26   Link #26
LCeh

To be honest, right now I am most interested in what happened to Priscilla over the past years, how she met Easley, what happened to their fight, and how she lost her memory and changed her hair color back to original as well. I hope we get to see Priscilla soon.

But Galatea making a comeback is really cool too. I am glad such a cool character like her isn't just going to left unmentioned.
Old 2007-05-04, 18:57   Link #27
Key Board
Carbon

the current Milia team is like this:

fantastic four:
Milia: "True Phantom" : even faster than regular Phantom
Clare: "Wind Cutter" : a move she learned from the late Flora.
Helen: she has learned Jean's drill sword technique
Deneb: regenerative fighter. dual wielding Claymore

In addition to that, these girls seem to have acquired superb mastery of stealth. They do not give out any trace of aura even when fighting. Yes, Milia really can Phantom around without showing up on radar, for instance.

new faces:
Cynthia: former number 14. A defensive type fighter.
Tabatha: former number 30 eye of the group. EWAC girl
Yuma: former number 40. she sucks.... but her luck must be above average
Old 2007-05-04, 22:24   Link #28
LCeh

It's interesting to note that when we first saw Claris, she was sent to fight an awakener despite her being very very weak, just like how the no. 47 Clare was sent to fight her first awakener despite not having much of a hope for her, but even then, part of the reason Clare was sent was because she wanted to go fight an awakener herself. I wonder why the organization sent a girl seemingly as weak as Claris on an almost suicide-like mission.
Old 2007-05-04, 22:55   Link #29
Key Board
Carbon

Claris seems like an experimental project to me

she's barely a claymore

maybe they heard about Clare from Galatea and are trying to make another?
Old 2007-05-05, 00:10   Link #30
Samanosuke
Genma Killer

Claris - Clare , the name is actually too similar to be a pure coincidence .
hum smells like a plot .
Old 2007-05-05, 03:15   Link #31
ickem
シェリルの為に!

Spoiler for summary for 72:

Spoiler for comments after 72:

Last edited by ickem; 2007-05-05 at 05:15. Reason: some corrections and revisions
Old 2007-05-05, 03:42   Link #32
dutchman
Follower of Claymorerism

Quote:
Originally Posted by ickem View Post

Thanks a lot Ickem for the excellent summary I guess it will be a while before the anime reaches this point.

I am also glad that 3 other 'lesser' claymores survived they will probably play a role in future chapters cause this manga artist appears to do never anything without a reason.
Old 2007-05-05, 07:16   Link #33
flick
電脳コイル'd

Thanks for this thread I'm glad to hear Galatea is making a come back (easily one of coolest characters ) but had to laugh when Miria's ability was described as 'shunpo' from Bleach... how fitting ^^

I haven't actually ever had to wait for a manga before (usually read it when it's complete) but this is the first time I've been so gripped by an on-going release that I'm almost willing to wait, even if it is a bit painful
Old 2007-05-05, 07:42   Link #34
zato_1one

Thanks for the summary! Galatea is also my favorite Claymore. I hope she can survive and join force with Clare. My speculate is that Clare will pair with Galatea just like Alicia and Beth.

With Galatea help, I think Clare can re-awaken her limbs again and can comeback to normal.
Old 2007-05-05, 10:31   Link #35
mosmos
Awakend Of Course

Quote:

Thank you ickem!!
But where ? and how did you get 72 ?
Its Japan golden week this week. They are on holiday.

After this episode, i noticed that the younger one becomes a claymore, the more powerful she is.
Think.. Ritful, Priscilla and now this fresh milk hungry Miata.
Seeing this trend, i predict Miata is going to awaken too. Yeah !

Last edited by mosmos; 2007-05-05 at 19:28.
Old 2007-05-05, 11:42   Link #36
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:

Good to see Galatea is in the land of the living but ti does look like rafella is dead. We didn't see the body but the organization is certainly treating her as she is dead. I was hoping she would play a bigger role.

Now the question is how is Miata and Claris tracking Galatea? She is easliy the best of any current Claymore is sensing Yoma energy and can sense any nearby Claymore before they even come within a mile of her, not mention she can even damping thee yoma sense of other claymores. She has also figure how shut off her own powers and keep it form detection. If Illene could hide for 10+ years I think Galatea could hide even longer.

Last edited by Xellos-_^; 2007-05-05 at 12:13.
Old 2007-05-05, 12:07   Link #37
ickem
シェリルの為に!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosmos View Post
Thank you ickem!!
But where ? and how did you get 72 ?
Its Japan golden week this week. They are on holiday.

After this episode, i noticed that the younger one becomes a claymore, the more powerful she is.
Think.. Ritful (she is so cute), Priscilla and now this fresh milk hungry Miata.
Seeing this trend, i predict Miata is going to awaken too. Yeah !

As for the youth and power thing, it's pretty logical since the organization likely promotes the trainees to full warrior status when they are powerful enough or when there are large holes to be filled. So young girls that are full warriors will always be very powerful since they were good enough to be promoted to full status.

Yep, no one is gonna be able to find Galatea if she doesn't want them to find her unless Miata is as good as Rafaela or Teresa, which I doubt. I'm pretty sure she'll team up with our favorite Claymore deserters for some payback, though.

Last edited by ickem; 2007-05-05 at 13:33.
Old 2007-05-05, 12:20   Link #38
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
I'm not sure if I'm allowed to say, but I got it off one of the Japanese p2p's. The chapter's been torrented at ******* now.
You probably want to edit out the site you can find raws at. Mention sites and/or providing links to said sites are against the rules. Saying that you got the raw form japanese p2p sites is not unless you mention the name or provided a link to it.
Old 2007-05-05, 12:28   Link #39
ickem
シェリルの為に!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
You probably want to edit out the site you can find raws at. Mention sites and/or providing links to said sites are against the rules. Saying that you got the raw form japanese p2p sites is not unless you mention the name or provided a link to it.
Thanks for the heads up.

All these color layouts seem to be cutting into the length of the chapters...I guess things are pretty hectic now that the anime is out and with the switch to weekly jump, but it's still annoying that we have to wait another month after this short chapter.
Old 2007-05-05, 12:48   Link #40
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Just read c72, looks like Miata still wants more milf but she is powerful. if the organization isn't careful they will make Miata the next priscilla.