AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-03-21, 06:52   Link #21
HasuMasu
*Artist

Goomoonryong was a better-looking dragon.

Come on Kishi, Naruto looked so cool--what the hell is this!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowai View Post
Very cool chapter on kabuto's end.. Sasuke and itachi bored me, especially itachi. Madara has double susano and now woodlclone susano.
*Why was kabuto surprised to see susano? Didn't he see it via edo tensei?

So kabuto basically mixed Karin suigetsu and juugo together? I didn't quite understand how he used juugo to get to be snake (dragon) sage.. but I like the idea of dragon sage. 1) because it sounds bad ass 2) because it separates kabuto from oro
Kabuto is cool but the flash of anko again either means Kishi really loves drawing her chest or that oro is coming back in some form (edo tensei or some splitting out of ankos cursed seal bullshit)

What jutsu did he cast at the end? my version didn't translate it..
If I'm not mistaken, you could translate it as...'mortar'?

Yeah, maybe it will make sense next week.
HasuMasu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-21, 06:55   Link #22
Aqua Knight

I am okay with other sage modes, it even sounds more convincing that stand-alone frog sage mode. As far as I understand Kabuto implanted the following genes:

Karin - Uzumaki life force
Suigetsu - better ability to liquify
Juugo - ability to use forces of Nature

+ plus training at White Snake Sage

equals a dragon sage mode?
Old 2012-03-21, 06:57   Link #23
Shay
Monarch Programmer

How can Sasuke fight side by side with his brother to save the rest of teh ninja world, which ultimately means Konoha and Naruto and then go on to fight him to the death?

I sense Sasuke coming back into the light after this battle...

Ok, chapter. I have no qualms with snake sage mode. It actually makes sense that this available to anyone able to achieve it/ be accepted by the sage animal in question.
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-21, 06:59   Link #24
HasuMasu
*Artist

I think the main problem is how he looks in Dragon Sage Mode.

It's just...terribad. Meh, maybe I'll get used to it.

Best part of this chapter: Dr. Snakes.
Old 2012-03-21, 07:00   Link #25
drulo

Right now I just dont know how kishi will be able to make Naruto and Sasuke fight. Sasuke seems to have forgotten about naruto now
drulo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-21, 07:02   Link #26
Valky
Radioactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucasd View Post
You know that snakes eat frogs, hence the whole evil sennin mode make sense.
In case of frogs you turn into frog/stone, in case of snake you go berserk.
And you know this how?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay View Post
How can Sasuke fight side by side with his brother to save the rest of teh ninja world, which ultimately means Konoha and Naruto and then go on to fight him to the death?

I sense Sasuke coming back into the light after this battle...

Ok, chapter. I have no qualms with snake sage mode. It actually makes sense that this available to anyone able to achieve it/ be accepted by the sage animal in question.
From the start he has no intention to save the ninja world. He is forced to fight Kabuto because he wants to talk with Itachi, and Itachi doesn't want to talk before they beat Kabuto, hence why Sasuke fight Kabuto.

I don't know about returning back to light, unless something major happen I don't see it coming.
Old 2012-03-21, 07:05   Link #27
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

What does this make Sakura then? Some kind of diluted Uzumaki?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
perhaps if there was some sort of premise for it like when sasuke was training under oro. he could have told him about this powerful sennin snake mode. but there was nothing.
And make himself even weaker compared to Sasuke? There's no sense in telling him about that since Sasuke would master that too.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-21, 07:07   Link #28
TimeMask
Phantom Member

Kabuto said he's a dragon so maybe he will transform and grow wings since he looks more like a mutated elf.

I made a thread about Sasuke getting the curse mark and it seems Kabuto is using it instead of Sasuke which is ironic:

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=111051
TimeMask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-21, 07:09   Link #29
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by drulo View Post
Right now I just dont know how kishi will be able to make Naruto and Sasuke fight. Sasuke seems to have forgotten about naruto now
Perhaps it is an indication that something will happen to Itachi that pisses Sasuke off again.
Old 2012-03-21, 07:14   Link #30
prakash123

kabuto looking like shit and nruto looking cool.
if im not mistaken it was explained that if u cant fully master sennin mode u become a half frog/human like jiraya hence kabuto snake/dragon/human?
something like that
prakash123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-21, 07:17   Link #31
HasuMasu
*Artist

So he's a...fake?

An incomplete dragon huh, dammit Kabuto.
Old 2012-03-21, 07:19   Link #32
Sasukemaru
Banned

I think it would be a very ironic and fitting end for kabuto that after all his boasting of his power ups, and surpassing oro, sasuke beats him in one move with his new ems jutsu. I think that will also get readers psyched for ems sasuke vs kyuubi mode naruto
Sasukemaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-21, 07:22   Link #33
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

I want to see how Kabuto trained for sage mode. I want to see how he interacted with the snakes. How he even got in there, let alone the snakes agreeing to train him considering how Manda hated Oro. I doubt recreating Manda into his puppet would've gone well with the sage.

Oh, Gaara is an Uzumaki too?
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-21, 07:23   Link #34
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Kabuto in sage mode is nasty and disgusting... ewww...
Kishimoto should let Naruto finish Kabuto... I want to see Sage vs Sage

so that's why Kabuto can do those shedding2 technique... because he has trained to be sage like Orochimaru in that Dragon cave... (nice! so Sakura need to train in a place like Myobokuzan and Ryuujin-something to be a snail master)

Karin from Uzumaki clan??? Nagato too?? omg.. why don't I realize this before...
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-21, 07:26   Link #35
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiryuu View Post
I want to see how Kabuto trained for sage mode. I want to see how he interacted with the snakes. How he even got in there, let alone the snakes agreeing to train him considering how Manda hated Oro. I doubt recreating Manda into his puppet would've gone well with the sage.

Oh, Gaara is an Uzumaki too?
Unless the Great Snake Sage hated Manda for FIGHTING DA POWA, which would be interesting.
Old 2012-03-21, 07:27   Link #36
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
Kabuto in sage mode is nasty and disgusting... ewww...
Kishimoto should let Naruto finish Kabuto... I want to see Sage vs Sage

so that's why Kabuto can do those shedding2 technique... because he has trained to be sage like Orochimaru in that Dragon cave... (nice! so Sakura need to train in a place like Myobokuzan and Ryuujin-something to be a snail master)

Karin from Uzumaki clan??? Nagato too?? omg.. why don't I realize this before...
What do you mean realize? Tobi said it himself in the chapter were he took Nagato's eyes back(after fight with Konan).

As for Sasuke fighting alongside with Itachi - he's not fighting for the world, he's fighting for answers. What happens after this - is still to be seen.
Old 2012-03-21, 07:36   Link #37
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shining Celebi View Post
Am I the only one that feels like Kishimoto has literally gone AWOL, and his assistants have been writing the last few chapters to cover him? Everything just seems off, somehow, from the story to the art to the characters.
For me it feels like the exact opposite. His assistants have been writing all the time and Kishimoto finally returned. Honestly, the last few chapters have been a huge step up from the rest of the war.
Old 2012-03-21, 07:53   Link #38
Hiking_Bear

Kabuto: I'm a dragon!
Sasuke: Sure ...

I'm eager to find out what Tsunade will look like when she beats up Edo-Madara in her Slug Princess Sage Mode.
Old 2012-03-21, 07:59   Link #39
astayanax
Conspiracy Theorist

Well we always know there was no way Kabuto was going to survive more than a couple of seconds against 2 MS users without doing something ridiculous.

Granted, I wasn't expecting this... Horrible writing at its best. I don't mind Kabuto splicing clan only powers. He was always a prodigy (even moreso than Orochimaru in my eyes) where this was concerned. However, I draw the line at Sage Mode. Kabuto is NOT the sort of person that would be dedicated enough to go and master something like this through hard training. This is so out of character that it is hilarious. Secondly, why would Kabuto just splice Sasuke's former team and not other more powerful people?

Still though, to be able to dodge Sasuke's Susano'o arrow at close range is insane.
Old 2012-03-21, 08:02   Link #40
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-Am I the only one that enjoyed the colour page where Kurama is just snoozing' on Konoha's buildings? Sakura's face was just priceless as well. "Naruto, you idiot! Tell your inner beastie to stop drooling on my roof!".

-Chapter was rather interesting, no thanks to Sasuke. Karin is an Uzumaki? Oh good, Naruto can finally have someone in his family who ISN'T in a coffin. And Kabuto, don't listen to the haters. Your dragon form is impressive and much easier on the eye than Orochimaru. By the way, Snake Sage was Hella Boss.

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion