AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Fullmetal Alchemist

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-05-08, 04:14   Link #21
a_nevels666

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloMuggle
okay..so basically.. after the 52nd episode of FMA is out, we can expect either

1) the anime to make up its own ending, significantly diverging from the manga (this will probably piss everyone off)

2) an abrubt ending, where none of the significant issues are concluded (such as: ed/al dont get their bodies back, the blahblah (censored) dont get killed, they still have no clue where Dad is (unless he already shows up in the manga..? dont spoil me i dont want to know), etc etc).. and we have to go read the manga if we want to ever find out (this will probably piss off a lot of people who dont read the manga)

3) To Be Continued in Season 3 ending ... i guess..since the manga is going to be going for 5 more years, this would be the best??? groan
I can live with this just as long as it's not option 1)
Old 2004-05-08, 07:47   Link #22
Fighter Volk
Thanks sakurabatou @ LJ

I actually wouldn't mind option 1 at all, as long as it's well done and well thought out on Bones' part. Option 2 would be a little iffy because the anime has already diverged from the manga a lot (we'd see dead characters alive, no Innocent Child, no Chimera Tucker, etc). Option 3 wouldn't be bad, but sometimes a series just loses its initial shine as it goes on.

If Bones could only pull off a good ending, I'd root for the first option.
Closed Thread