Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-08-07, 15:20   Link #2321
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Clearly, the only acceptable solution is if the other girls arrive before they really get started, are taken in by the hallucinogenic power of the flower, and start an orgy. They then agree to share Tsukune.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
*facefaults* ... >< Okay so Tsukune becomes a Vampire Lord/3 Great Lords by age 18 and marries all of them. Hey, it was good enough for Moka and Kokoa's own father - should be good enough for them as well.
You know the two of your theories match. 1st all the girls get all warm and fuzzy and they all do it, then when Tsukune turns 18 he can have them all since he might be able to control the vampire blood and we'll see little kids. Kurumu breast feeding Mizore carrying one on her back and one on her arms and Moka with Ruby and an older Yukari with Tsukunes kids carrying them and they all gather. lol perfect end for R+V season2.

Anyways no wonder she was asking this from the very begging of the S2 manga.

Old 2008-08-07, 15:51   Link #2322
Midonin
Last Engage

Aside from all the Mizore talk, I have to say that Tsukune was right at the start of Ch. 10. Sweaty Moka did look kind of sexy.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-07, 16:05   Link #2323
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
You know the two of your theories match. 1st all the girls get all warm and fuzzy and they all do it, then when Tsukune turns 18 he can have them all since he might be able to control the vampire blood and we'll see little kids. Kurumu breast feeding Mizore carrying one on her back and one on her arms and Moka with Ruby and an older Yukari with Tsukunes kids carrying them and they all gather. lol perfect end for R+V season2.

Anyways no wonder she was asking this from the very begging of the S2 manga.

On this pic Mizore somehow resembles an alien *duck* *run*
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-07, 16:08   Link #2324
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerII View Post
She has no other love interest, and the time limit wasn't given. It looks grim. And lol at getting upset over a manga character.
I'm not getting upset I curse a lot in real life too, It just helps me keep my anger from building.

anyways if Mizore dies, this anime will die, The End

One way or another Mizore and Tsukune will contiune being friends. If Mizore dies, I guess thats tough luck, I still like Kurumu but not as much as Mizore.

and if you ask me, So Far Kurumu has a better chance at Getting Tsukune. Moka barely show more Affection towards Tsukune than Kurumu.

If Tsukune would stop being an ASS HOLE and give the other girls some attention or a chance, Then a stronger connection would grow...
Old 2008-08-07, 18:44   Link #2325
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
On this pic Mizore somehow resembles an alien *duck* *run*
nah I don't see the resemblance...but here on the last panel of chapter 10. It seems she's drooling rather than having a lolipop in her mouth. Wonder if that was intentional...

Spoiler for Mizore last panel:

She must be ready to get it on!
Old 2008-08-07, 18:54   Link #2326
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I'm Possitive its her lolli pop xD
Old 2008-08-07, 19:10   Link #2327
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

With some imagination and almost shutting your eyes it can become a thermometer
Old 2008-08-07, 19:37   Link #2328
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
At times like this, you wish this is a seinen manga. Although Tsukune will remember about Moka, and refuse.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-07, 19:55   Link #2329
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

He really needs to give the other girls a chance lol
Old 2008-08-07, 21:48   Link #2330
Freeter
beyond

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
no wonder she was asking this from the very begging of the S2 manga.
She would've said that regardless of her conditions. That's what makes Mizore awesome
Old 2008-08-07, 22:28   Link #2331
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Love being ignored some times =\
Old 2008-08-08, 01:26   Link #2332
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Tsukune's got a hellava self-restraint to not give in to all these temptations. I think he's just waiting for Inner Moka to lure him, then he'll show his Gin side.
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-08, 06:58   Link #2333
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
He really needs to give the other girls a chance lol
He really does if he's a real man. He was about to also in the past chapters with Kurumu, though he got a headbutt because she wanted to win him fairly. Unless Tsukune will engage in a harem situation later on.
Old 2008-08-08, 08:09   Link #2334
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Which is why this story could end up being really sad. Unless he does take the harem route, four girls are going to be heartbroken and alone.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-08, 08:36   Link #2335
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

I think it's too early to speculate about the romance outcome but for now I'd stick to this: He chooses Moka, the other girls are sad but understand and respect that he had more feelings for her since they knew it all along anyway. To pacify the other girls fans the author could do something cheesy in the last chapter like introducing 3/4 male characters that suit each of them (Incubus, Snowman etc... you get the idea).

A harem ending would be way out of place, he was all over Moka from the beginning, still possible - mangakas manage to suprise me with fucked up endings lately
Old 2008-08-08, 11:25   Link #2336
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

darn this waiting aND anticipating is soooo killing me from the inside out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-08, 11:31   Link #2337
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

its like Shuffle XD

If this ends like Ichigo 100% then Kurumu will win XD she shows so much more love for Tsukune and worries about him more.

I really think shes better for him.
Old 2008-08-08, 11:38   Link #2338
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

well kururumu only want hime well cuz he is human and all sucubus need man to get there errr you know ehheheeh
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-08, 14:04   Link #2339
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Oh man, some people are acting as if Moka (either one) doesn't even like him to begin with and already shipping him off with Kurumu or Mizore. Let's not forget the real reason why Tsukune remains at Youkai Academy in the first place, and the real reason he tries so hard in everything he does.
Old 2008-08-08, 15:13   Link #2340
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
*facefaults* ... >< Okay so Tsukune becomes a Vampire Lord/3 Great Lords by age 18 and marries all of them. Hey, it was good enough for Moka and Kokoa's own father - should be good enough for them as well.

BTW - "Know Your Place" is officially on FFNET in the Misc Anime/Manga category. We need more fics so it will get it's own spot soon!
Consider another certain fanfic up... actually, I'm going a step further, and requesting that Rosario+Vampire gets its own section (whether or not I'll be successful is another story)

and also, for Mizore's major problem... I don't know how far they are when it comes to being technologically advanced, but I'm surprised no one came up with this idea of how to save Mizore and yet make sure that Tsukune 'deflowers' Moka first:

Why not just use artificial insemenation (or however it's spelled)? That way, Mizore can still have a child, and Tsukune can save a certain time for Moka.

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire