5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 0.78%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 0.78%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.78%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 0.78%
Voters: 128. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2007-03-06, 06:42   Link #221
seraphon

Weird no ones find it weird(Weird isnt it . When you order someone to die, you usually dont expect him to survive no?

EDIT: please tell me where suzaku explicitly says he is horrible? weak maybe but horrible?
seraphon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-06, 06:49   Link #222
dxanato

Send a message via ICQ to dxanato Send a message via AIM to dxanato Send a message via Yahoo to dxanato
I know I maybe in the minoraty here but I did see progress in the Suzaku/Kallen side of the island. He last few word before he saw the light in the sky was question his own possition. Also Suzaku has face/name he know that is believer and her reason to follow Zero. Knowing why Kallen follow Zero can but doubt in one mind. I guess time will tell if I am right.
dxanato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-06, 06:52   Link #223
kira-sama

Send a message via MSN to kira-sama Send a message via Yahoo to kira-sama
i think schiezel is a tricky person "my feeling says that"
kira-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-06, 08:38   Link #224
cf18
Mecha Pilot

They sure are brothers.

Both are:
Good at chess - Schniezel can beat Lulu.
Seeking power, and ready to sacrifice subordinates for their goal.

On the other hand:
Schniezel is much better at manipulating man & woman, especially woman.
cf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-06, 08:57   Link #225
Mgz
Madlax fanboyz

Send a message via Yahoo to Mgz
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayF View Post
Pizza Hut no longer supports the Rebellion. The Order was eating curry rice instead of Pizza Hut in the sub.

At least they weren't having Dominoes.
LOL, best post of the day, i were laughing very hard .. what a nice way to start a new week

btw the whole Britannia Empire doesn't have any good detective (L-style) that could deduct to a certain extend the power of Geass? A few of their top ranking officers have unexpected amenisa, must be something fishy going on
-------------------------
^ wow, @_@, Lulu indeed needs to work on the woman parts , he get pwned by gril too easy

Lulu vs gril

loss vs Nanaly : check
loss vs C.C :check
loss vs Shirley : check
loss vs Euphie : check
Mgz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-06, 09:57   Link #226
7Th
Mixtape

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeartHunter View Post
Its my opinion but I don't think Schniezel is trying to kill Suzaku, instead I got the vibes that he is trying to use him for something.

For earlier episode I think the geass on Suzaku "To live." is a good thing, since Suzaku has been seemingly suicidal recently. I think someone (Euphie or Schniezel or even Lulu) will stage a prison break. And isn't Lancelot who betrayed the Round? Somehow Suzaku might become survival-minded and become a 3rd-party? or join OoBK (very possible.)

About the rumor that Euphie will die - very possible since it could accelerate the plot further. Imagine what will Lulu, Cornelia, Suzaku do when they go berserked. Euphie will probably say "Please do not fight against Zero." before she die...
That would kill the point of the plot.
7Th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-06, 11:18   Link #227
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
^ wow, @_@, Lulu indeed needs to work on the woman parts , he get pwned by gril too easy

Lulu vs gril

loss vs Nanaly : check
loss vs C.C :check
loss vs Shirley : check
loss vs Euphie : check
that's just all part of his plan to establish a harem. the lame boy who gets beaten by girls is assured massive tsundere support.

oddly enough, that's exactly what lelouch has. (CC, Milly, Euphie even got in on it, despite being younger) 0_o The harem rules in this show cannot be denied.
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-06, 11:50   Link #228
ccardoso
Banned

Episode 19 sub:
http://diditfor.thelulz.com/%5bYour-...5d.avi.torrent
ccardoso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-06, 11:57   Link #229
D a m i e n
permanentely bored

Send a message via ICQ to D a m i e n
Mmmh from the spoiler i saw why do i have the horrible impression of seeing gundam seed over again for the thrid time kagali/athram. hooo woe is the lack of creativity and imagination of scryptwriters....
D a m i e n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-06, 12:04   Link #230
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Say, did they explain how Karen and Euphie got onto the island? We know that Suzaku drove his mech away from the pit, but what about the other 2? They were on foot

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-06, 12:07   Link #231
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by D a m i e n View Post
Mmmh from the spoiler i saw why do i have the horrible impression of seeing gundam seed over again for the thrid time kagali/athram. hooo woe is the lack of creativity and imagination of scryptwriters....
as I think I've said before (though maybe not), if GS or GSD's island episodes had anywhere near as much stuff happening in them as this episode, they would have been good.

besides, you act like Gundam Seed made the island episode. yet it's been a cliche in mecha and even non-mecha since at very least the 80s. not saying that your point that this is a cliched concept is wrong. just realise that cliches are part of what make anime, and that Geass has been using plenty of cliches since day 1. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil|plushie View Post
Say, did they explain how Karen and Euphie got onto the island? We know that Suzaku drove his mech away from the pit, but what about the other 2? They were on foot
apparently the Gawain only fired at the Lancelot and Burai. so Kallen and Euphie probably just blown away by the air displacement/ semi-explosion. (yeah, I know, lame. but this is mecha)

I'd also been considering that girl with the gray hair we've seen for the past two episodes has some sort of telekenetic Geass, and that she guided the four of them their for her amusement. thus the "you have such bad hobbies" line from CC. but that could also be completely wrong. who knows.
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-06, 13:30   Link #232
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvianWing View Post
Yay Fanservice!!

Naked Viletta *checked a few ep before*
Naked Karen *check*
Naked Euphie *check*
Semi-Naked C.C. *checked a few ep before*
and ultra cute klutzy Cecile ZOMG
Nina with... *shudders*

ahem, yeah, wonderful episode

Lancelot, Gawain, Avalon =/ are they going for the full package? Next thing we know, there's the 12 knights to counteract the four swords >_>
Damn straight it seems all the girls are getting their own naked time as the series goes on and there aint nothin wrong with that. I think the student council president i forgot her name had her fun in the bath shirley at one point.

My 3 favs are
Semi nakes C.C.
naked Vilietta
Naked Kallen

YUMMY

did anyone else think that C.C. was gonna go first class beserk on that guy that called her a bitch and Zero lover? She looked pissed and he just didnt know when to shut up plus apparently hes been ordering her around like telling her to train in a burai.
Old 2007-03-06, 14:28   Link #233
quina

Send a message via MSN to quina
Quote:
did anyone else think that C.C. was gonna go first class beserk on that guy that called her a bitch and Zero lover? She looked pissed and he just didnt know when to shut up plus apparently hes been ordering her around like telling her to train in a burai.
I am getting a feeling that she can already pilot. Well as we might already suspected, she will be co-piloting Gawain with Zero hopefully next episode. The pilot suit in front of OST2 cover looks good on her. :3
quina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-06, 15:04   Link #234
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
she was trying to hold it in but i would have preferred her to snap and mind rape that guy as well

after that CC was talking to herself again ...(she almost makes it sound like it was the "other" person who made CC get into that little scruffle O.o)

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-06, 15:06   Link #235
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Aye - i was thinking that he is going to get some beating Does any one even have the authority to command her around ? ... makes me wonder why Lulu didn't appoint CC as his second in command in situations when he is unavailable.
Old 2007-03-06, 15:09   Link #236
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
i would have preferred her to snap and mind rape that guy as well
She needs to watch more Evangelion before that happens again.
Old 2007-03-06, 15:55   Link #237
ccardoso
Banned

Is Lelouch dumb? Can't she just geass Euphie? She knows his most important secret and can reveal it anytime, especially when the fight will become highly bloody. Not to mention couldn't he geass Suzaku in becoming a girl?!?
Old 2007-03-06, 16:17   Link #238
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccardoso View Post
Is Lelouch dumb? Can't she just geass Euphie? She knows his most important secret and can reveal it anytime, especially when the fight will become highly bloody. Not to mention couldn't he geass Suzaku in becoming a girl?!?
ahh but he also sees yuffie as another little sister so he probably doesnt want to use geass on her (would be like using it on nanali to keep her quiet) ~ this wasnt the case before but after the bonding session i guess lulu somewat reconnected with yuffie...he does want to return to the good old times but its not possible...especially now that he has dug himself so deep...

and thinking about suzaku being a girl made me laugh XD

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-06, 16:22   Link #239
ccardoso
Banned

Anyway is giving specific orders a limit of Lelouch's geass? I mean you can geass someone telling him "obey any orders I give you without objecting"... I think it should function, too bad this would make code geass ending in one more episode.
Old 2007-03-06, 16:23   Link #240
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Lulu is too smart to think of something as simple as that