AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2021-11-19, 19:36   Link #81
HandofFate

i guess they're running out of food ideas if they're already repeating the steak and cheesecake menu
Old 2021-11-19, 19:38   Link #82
Ghostfriendly

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
i guess they're running out of food ideas if they're already repeating the steak and cheesecake menu
We get to see those characters again, though.
Ghostfriendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-11-19, 20:25   Link #83
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

...Oh! I didn't realize that this new girl wasn't the previous vampire girl until both of them were on-screen at the same time.
Their faces are too similar...

Also, if there is a city of true vampires who can create more true vampires, I think maybe the elves should ally with the other races and quickly destroy them before it is too late.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostfriendly View Post
Anything to say about this anime except that Aletta is cute?
Since I don't really find her particularly cute, I wouldn't even say that

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)

Last edited by serenade_beta; 2021-11-19 at 20:49.
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-11-19, 21:47   Link #84
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Kuro really knows how to handle the customers from fighting just take there weapon in an instant then warn them they will be banned if they do it again
Old 2021-11-20, 08:23   Link #85
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
It wasn't steak. It was roast beef.

And they introduced two other kinds of cheesecake, so it's good?

Personally, I like seeing old faces. Though Souffle Cheesecake doesn't really count.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-11-20, 10:39   Link #86
Tenzen12

It's not just about food though. Food is used to explore world building. In this case we actually found that Kuro has some relation with vampires and that there might be second black dragon (or something similiar) as well as that two powerful countries on completely different continents established friendly reltationship through restaurant and those things are just two of many examples.
Old 2021-11-20, 11:01   Link #87
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Yup, we also found a bit more about this worlds vampires and the second part was just funny.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-11-20, 12:08   Link #88
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
The best parts really are Kuro just shutting down nonsense. Absolutely essential when it comes to security there. No surprise that people can get heated, but that just makes her presence all the more valuable.
Old 2021-11-21, 22:32   Link #89
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Julietta: They cover themselves in Black Dragon scales to protect from the sunlight!

Kuro: Sweats profusely.
MeoTwister5 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-11-23, 05:24   Link #90
Liddo-kun
is this so?

episode 8:

good thing Kuro was there, or Aletta might have been scratched by Rorona.

well, and those three adventurers.. the brawl they almost did would have been fine in a tavern in their world.. but not in Nekoya. I do wonder what Kuro meant by "there won't be a next time"... she gonna throw them out and ban them from coming back? Or she's gonna throw them out, and carbonize them so they don't come back. LOL

the roast beef and cheese cakes look so delicious!!
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-11-24, 14:24   Link #91
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddo-kun View Post
episode 8:

good thing Kuro was there, or Aletta might have been scratched by Rorona.

well, and those three adventurers.. the brawl they almost did would have been fine in a tavern in their world.. but not in Nekoya. I do wonder what Kuro meant by "there won't be a next time"... she gonna throw them out and ban them from coming back? Or she's gonna throw them out, and carbonize them so they don't come back. LOL

the roast beef and cheese cakes look so delicious!!
I have a strong feeling she was implying the latter. Act up again and no one would find the bodies .
Old 2021-11-24, 18:12   Link #92
Ghostfriendly

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Since I don't really find her particularly cute, I wouldn't even say that
Oh, come on! She's such a good girl, gentle and earnest, eager to please with a grade-A smile. Goat-horns on a girl give a charming impression of both bucolic peace and strength; the colour in her lips and hair really pops, from the contrast with her black and white uniform, and whoever designed that uniform deserves an industry award. The way she eats is quite dainty, she gives Sarah lovely massages and wants to cheer for her cutely...ahem, sorry. Vignette from Gabriel Dropout and Elsie from Kaminomi have the same appeal; a demon who's an angel at heart is the ultimate gap moe.
Ghostfriendly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-11-24, 23:16   Link #93
Strahan

It's funny to me how every customer almost always orders the same thing. Seriously?? If the food is so superb, you'd think a few people would branch out and try some new stuff. In the latest ep, at least the one girl tried other forms of cheesecake. But still just cheesecake. Now for people getting true entrees I can understand that. At my favorite Thai restaurant I almost always get the same dish because it's so awesome. (Though of course before I started always ordering the pad ka pow I did try drunken noodles, curry, pad see ew, and basil fried rice) But just getting deserts or something? They're missing out lol.

It's also amusing how the people talk (or think in some cases). It's like every. single. person. is a food critic; going on about the umami spreading out in their mouth and this harmonizes with that and the whatever brings out the other something and compliments the slightly bitter hint of something something. From what I gather, the food isn't as advanced in their world so it seems weird so many people have palates like that and know how to express it. Yea, I know... it's for us. It'd be boring if each person was just like "darn that's good" but it still gives me a chuckle regardless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostfriendly View Post
Oh, come on! She's such a good girl, gentle and earnest, eager to please with a grade-A smile. Goat-horns on a girl give a charming impression of both bucolic peace and strength; the colour in her lips and hair really pops, from the contrast with her black and white uniform, and whoever designed that uniform deserves an industry award. The way she eats is quite dainty, she gives Sarah lovely massages and wants to cheer for her cutely...ahem, sorry. Vignette from Gabriel Dropout and Elsie from Kaminomi have the same appeal; a demon who's an angel at heart is the ultimate gap moe.
Agreed, she's super cute. Especially from the first or second episode of S1 where we get the rare chance to see her with her hair down: https://imgur.com/a/138QPgx (Warning... NSFW, includes (sadly) censored shower scenes)

Last edited by Strahan; 2021-11-24 at 23:29.
Strahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-11-26, 18:01   Link #94
Liddo-kun
is this so?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I have a strong feeling she was implying the latter. Act up again and no one would find the bodies .
got to agree.

Anyway, Kuro is pretty much a deity, and fighting in the resto is = to desecrating the place important to the deity. Imagine getting killed for fighting over what's the best cheescake. lol

Fortunately, everyone that Kuro warned listened on the first warning.
Liddo-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-11-26, 21:44   Link #95
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Fardania should probably keep Alice on a nice leash they way she disappear with out making a sound
Old 2021-11-26, 22:25   Link #96
Magewolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master_Yoma View Post
Fardania should probably keep Alice on a nice leash they way she disappear with out making a sound
I think that just shows that regardless of how she looks she has a mental age of nine or ten.
Magewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-11-27, 08:04   Link #97
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Lucky the jelly was made with algae and not gelatin, I guess.
Old 2021-11-27, 08:37   Link #98
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Natural jelly and marmelade uses agarin normally instead of gelatin. More expencive one is made from apples, cheaper one — from aglae.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-11-27, 22:59   Link #99
Strahan

That was a good episode. I liked how it was much more fantasy world centric, changing up the usual formula the episodes follow.

What is knight's sauce supposed to be? A lot of the weird food words they use typically correlate to real items, but I wasn't sure what that knight sauce was supposed to be.
Strahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-11-28, 09:50   Link #100
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strahan View Post
That was a good episode. I liked how it was much more fantasy world centric, changing up the usual formula the episodes follow.

What is knight's sauce supposed to be? A lot of the weird food words they use typically correlate to real items, but I wasn't sure what that knight sauce was supposed to be.
Bechamel, I think.