AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2010-03-07, 14:05   Link #6001
zibi88

still it was cute that what Athena could think off was only 1 wish that she wants to meet Hayate again...

her bond with hayate is strong... so I wonder why people cant accept this couple as the ending one ^^ well this was the first girl that hayate met...and after that there were many girls but he did not grow any romantic feelings to any of them.... his feelings were for athena after all ^^

I want athena to become from now on a normal character that sticks to the screen... and daily appears in hayates life ^^.... her streight foward acts (knows what she wants) are fresh compared to all other girls... that are shy and wont say at any costs..... while athena wants a kiss so she will tell tha she wants a kiss.... she wants a hug she will ask for a hug ^^

athenas character is perfect for other character development ^^ like they witness athenas streight fowardness :P and try to change themselfs to be similar... and get closer to hayate XD (the same witness jelous athena once more XD)
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-07, 20:22   Link #6002
leoblack9
Your fagottry, I hate it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
still it was cute that what Athena could think off was only 1 wish that she wants to meet Hayate again...

her bond with hayate is strong... so I wonder why people cant accept this couple as the ending one ^^ well this was the first girl that hayate met...and after that there were many girls but he did not grow any romantic feelings to any of them.... his feelings were for athena after all ^^

I want athena to become from now on a normal character that sticks to the screen... and daily appears in hayates life ^^.... her streight foward acts (knows what she wants) are fresh compared to all other girls... that are shy and wont say at any costs..... while athena wants a kiss so she will tell tha she wants a kiss.... she wants a hug she will ask for a hug ^^

athenas character is perfect for other character development ^^ like they witness athenas streight fowardness :P and try to change themselfs to be similar... and get closer to hayate XD (the same witness jelous athena once more XD)
THIS,

Fawking THIS.

You, my brotha. Nailed the same idea I always had before. I always sensed that Athena will bring the great change in the series. Starting with the changes around her, the other girls will try to keep up with Athena's advances on Hayate. Given that Hayate does not say that she loves Athena to the others, but is still a secret between Athena, Hayate and Hina, which would probably keep it a secret as well (to not get in the way of their relationship, as a friend).

HmmMM, it's hamster slapping time ^_^
Old 2010-03-07, 22:58   Link #6003
babohtea

Athena isn't perfectly straightforward still. Not that I expect any character to be perfectly blunt (it's inhuman). The biggest development I plan to see is Hina's development with Hayate and Athena after this. To be honest, this triangle is probably the main triangle in the series (the others are 12 year olds, or they don't have super powers).

It's interesting t wonder how Hayate might have reacted to Hina's confession. Even when Ayumu confessed to Hayate, he turned her down quite bluntly for a number of reasons. I'm not so sure Hayate would have done the same thing to Hina though. If you guys think about it logically, and not with any attachments you might have to Hina, Hina as a very small chance of winning Hayate.
babohtea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-08, 00:04   Link #6004
zodanhko
*ignoring*

I wonder if Athena would want to be seen kissing, maybe hugs are fine, in front of others since she does get embarrassed. Moreover, she is straightforward but she always act in a lady-like manner and demanding a kiss in front of others is not very, well, lady-like. But one thing I can say for sure is that Athena's presence will turn everything up-side down.
zodanhko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-08, 00:13   Link #6005
zero7

i think hayate bro and nagi mom end up together in RG since the time in RG is slower and maybe nagi was born in RG
zero7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-08, 00:17   Link #6006
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Nagi was already 3 years old 10 years ago so that's impossible.
Old 2010-03-08, 00:44   Link #6007
zero7

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodanhko View Post
Nagi was already 3 years old 10 years ago so that's impossible.
i meant in RG since 5 days make 2 month

so 3 years in RG is 90 days so its possible to rise nagi in RG and than come back to the normal world
zero7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-08, 01:36   Link #6008
zodanhko
*ignoring*

If Nagi was raise for sometime in the Royal Garden, I guess it is possible scenario although unlikely.
Old 2010-03-08, 02:53   Link #6009
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by babohtea View Post
Athena isn't perfectly straightforward still. Not that I expect any character to be perfectly blunt (it's inhuman). The biggest development I plan to see is Hina's development with Hayate and Athena after this. To be honest, this triangle is probably the main triangle in the series (the others are 12 year olds, or they don't have super powers).

It's interesting t wonder how Hayate might have reacted to Hina's confession. Even when Ayumu confessed to Hayate, he turned her down quite bluntly for a number of reasons. I'm not so sure Hayate would have done the same thing to Hina though. If you guys think about it logically, and not with any attachments you might have to Hina, Hina as a very small chance of winning Hayate.
well not sure about this.... if I remember there was a chapter where Maria was talking to Hayate.... about what if hina has feelings for hayate..... well hayate's answer was why would she have feelins for him... becouse she is pretty,smart,strong... so why would she be interested in him who is poor...... so its not like Hina lost already :P simply hayate didnt even throught that such perfect person would be interested in him......

but Hinas confession will rather be more intense... more emotional compared to Ayumu who jumped out of the bush and told normaly that she loves him >__> Hina is very shy and very throughtfull about others (after hearing that hayte with athena... she holded back her confession)... but eventually the pain of holding it back will pill up... and she will rather burst in tears, hug and confess....... that kind of confession will rather have different impact on hayate.... it might come to him

the pilling up emotions already started from the time when hayate told that he loves athena...... hina was constatnly thinking about it... was jelous of athena that she has haytes love....and at the end she was crying under her ranger-mask.... so if athena becomes more like a standard character it will start to pill up her emotions even more till it gets to max and she wont be able to hold back (heh what if she yells that she loves him yet he loves somone that disapperad for 10years... an like how can he still love that person who abondoned him for such long time and than suddenly appears in one day and everytihng returns how it was in past.... hmm more like frustration and saying what she thinks [without realizeing it ^^] )

many possibilities... but the most important thing is what hayate and athena will do now.... will they both return to japan (since this house is in ruins xD thx to hayate) and become standard characters..... or will athena stay in greece while hayate returns to japan (while they get to reunite in some later time... like athena has to watch over her buisness or house repair XD)...

well if athena goes together and ends up as standard character than it will have a big impact on all girls...... if athena stays in greece for the time eign... it might give only hina development (since she knows the truth) like hina noticeing that athena is not around hayate and starts to wonder what happened (like he got rejected at the end XD) and starts her plan to confess again :P I guess time will show ^^
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-08, 04:21   Link #6010
fukarming

I don't really know why everyone keeps trying to speculate who Hayate will or will not be together. If HnG ends today, I am sure that no one will end up with Hayate's love interest. Remember that Hayate did not accept Ayumu is mainly because he "cannot provide for the one he love" So even if Athena ask Hayate to marry her, Hayate will reject Athena as he believes he is not good enough yet (not able to provide for her).

As of in the future..........no one knows. Give Hata sensei a 10 chapter arc and he can completely change the pairing......so is there any point to keep speculating now?
fukarming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-08, 09:27   Link #6011
GlassesLady
dat apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
... so I wonder why people cant accept this couple as the ending one ^^
This? Personally, I always thought it was because she shoved herself into the story halfway through as Hayate's Magical Kindergarten Girlfriend From Nowhere and fairly well tried to brainwash a hapless little boy into becoming her loveslave, but everytime I say stuff like that people yell at me, so I guess it must not have anything to do with it huh? ^_^

*shot*

My Pokemans; let me show you them.
GlassesLady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-08, 14:01   Link #6012
musouka

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassesLady View Post
This? Personally, I always thought it was because she shoved herself into the story halfway through as Hayate's Magical Kindergarten Girlfriend From Nowhere and fairly well tried to brainwash a hapless little boy into becoming her loveslave
Gee, but that's the best part!
ずっと変りはしない
musouka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-08, 15:50   Link #6013
babohtea

Erm. Wasn't she 6? It's not uncommon for kids to do stupid things like that at that age. We'll see.
Old 2010-03-08, 15:56   Link #6014
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassesLady View Post
fairly well tried to brainwash a hapless little boy into becoming her loveslave
This part I don't get at all. See, I can understand that many don't like her because she came in quite late, but brainwashing!? Where did she do that?
Old 2010-03-08, 19:04   Link #6015
babohtea

Sorry that this is a little off the current topic of Athena, but I want to ask a question:

Does anyone think that Hayate's parents will someday make a re-appearance? I mean, the manga stresses the fact that they're probably still quite well, and Hayate's older brother is connected with them...

This is even more of a stretch, but maybe Hinagiku's parents as well? Either way, what do you think?
Old 2010-03-09, 00:26   Link #6016
Koroshiya_Kame_13

Now Hayate's brother's appearance has been revealed, does anyone think they look alike (Hayate and his bro)? If not how come Midas King thought it was Hayate that cut his arm off when it was his brother?
Koroshiya_Kame_13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-09, 01:53   Link #6017
xellos2099

Just read the new chapter: Spoiler

Spoiler for spoiler:

In a sense, Athena and Hina are so MUCH alike. They pretend to act strong in front of the person they like and are willing to throw away their own dream and wish so the other won't be hurt by it.

Last edited by xellos2099; 2010-03-09 at 02:05.
xellos2099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-09, 01:59   Link #6018
Edge Meltdown
AxS HxM TxA RxS JxK HxM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xellos2099 View Post
Just read the new chapter: Spoiler

Spoiler for spoiler:
so i guess it's safe to say that yukariko died because of this.
Edge Meltdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-09, 10:37   Link #6019
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Did you mean Yukariko entered the RG and got trap in there?
Old 2010-03-09, 21:26   Link #6020
GlassesLady
dat apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by fukarming View Post
I don't really know why everyone keeps trying to speculate who Hayate will or will not be together. If HnG ends today, I am sure that no one will end up with Hayate's love interest. Remember that Hayate did not accept Ayumu is mainly because he "cannot provide for the one he love" So even if Athena ask Hayate to marry her, Hayate will reject Athena as he believes he is not good enough yet (not able to provide for her).

As of in the future..........no one knows. Give Hata sensei a 10 chapter arc and he can completely change the pairing......so is there any point to keep speculating now?
It's not speculating about who he'll end up with so much as it is deciding who we want him to end up with, and then violently defending our decisions while saying everyone who doesn't agree must be stupid.
Shipping wars are awesome, aren't they?

My Pokemans; let me show you them.
GlassesLady is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, shounen