Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-05-20, 00:29   Link #2841
iamadooddood
NOM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
now i wonder..when shido seals all the spirits..then all of them say.."shido is mine" then all of their powers backflow XD oh god armageddon
Nah, not all of them. I daresay Yoshino at least will rather let one of the others have him, simply because she won't want to fight. That, or Miku will brainwash all the others into letting her have him for herself. No bloodshed. Of course, there's also the option of sharing him...

Quote:
Originally Posted by haseo0408 View Post
There are many horrible ways for the world to end, IŽll take Destruction by Beautiful Girls over zombie apocalypse or nuclear war any day of the week.
Actually, I think I'd rather have the zombie apocalypse. At least we still have a fighting chance against zombies. Besides, having the world end due to said beautiful girls fighting over one guy is never a good thing. On a cosmic scale, I give Ore ga Heroine o Tasukesugite Sekai ga Little Mokushiroku!? as a very good example as to why it's a bad thing.

Last edited by iamadooddood; 2013-05-20 at 03:34.
iamadooddood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-20, 01:01   Link #2842
tm902541

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
That's Date A Live Encore, not volume 6.

And note how the ONLY one of those scans with the text censored over is the Kurumi wedding dress one. The guy who scanned those knows which story the fans want to read................. >.>
Sorry,I forgot add Side Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Hmm, is Origami really into that sort of thing ? Or is she wearing that because she thinks Shidou likes it ?
Spoiler for Spoil:

Note: MACHINE TRANSLATION
tm902541 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-20, 02:00   Link #2843
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Here's a redo of my Kurumi combined screenshot from episode 8. It's much bigger and I got that 5th screenshot in so it has the whole length of her shot, but the lines between the different screenshots are a bit more apparent.
NSFW
Episode 8 Kurumi Screenshot
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2013-05-20, 02:21   Link #2844
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by tm902541 View Post

Spoiler for :

:
.....I dunno its true since i can't read the rest but.........i think Shidou smacked Yoshino's butt.....and since Tohka and Reine influenced Yoshino with the "Yukata is worn without undergarments" knowledge. he smacked her ass directly........i dont know if its correct but....kill that heretic!!!!
Old 2013-05-20, 02:26   Link #2845
cloud04
Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
.....I dunno its true since i can't read the rest but.........i think Shidou smacked Yoshino's butt.....and since Tohka and Reine influenced Yoshino with the "Yukata is worn without undergarments" knowledge. he smacked her ass directly........i dont know if its correct but....kill that heretic!!!!
wait..yoshino asked to be smacked in the butt?? and who has the encore here already :O
Old 2013-05-20, 03:07   Link #2846
iamadooddood
NOM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
Ah, Yoshino Fireworks. The reason why he smacked her was because
Spoiler:
Old 2013-05-20, 03:20   Link #2847
Algester

ohhh yeah Date a Live LNs is also present in iTunes if anyone ever bothers...
Algester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-20, 09:27   Link #2848
kazzuya13

On further note. I don't remember Yoshino being part of the triple date. Furthermore it would complicate matters if Yoshino gained the knowledge that Shidou is being monitored by others and helping him rescuing the spirit and it would seem all that he ever did was an act.
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-20, 10:03   Link #2849
ImperialFlameGod8190

@kazzuya your right about yoshino not originally being a part of the date but I disagree with the whole monitoring thing.
After they were taken back I suspect that they were told a lot of the details about the organization and about shidous role in the group to a point. Although they likely weren't told that his kiss takes the spirit mana or definitely tohka wasn't. And even if they were told I suspect that would actually be a good thing. After all even if your giving the option to do that you can still decline. And act or not he did do a lot of dangerous stuff for yoshino in the end.
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-20, 10:04   Link #2850
lilNewBlood
Dragon Of Dragons

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
On further note. I don't remember Yoshino being part of the triple date. Furthermore it would complicate matters if Yoshino gained the knowledge that Shidou is being monitored by others and helping him rescuing the spirit and it would seem all that he ever did was an act.
Even though Shidou is being supported by Kotori and her team, his intend to save them is real - in fact, some of the choices that they gave lands him in more shit lol.....and he salvage them through his true thoughts and desires.

lilNewBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-20, 11:05   Link #2851
holybell84

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamadooddood View Post
Ah, Yoshino Fireworks. The reason why he smacked her was because
Spoiler:
I seriously wish for a scenario where a police walk into this scene
Old 2013-05-20, 11:07   Link #2852
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilNewBlood View Post
Even though Shidou is being supported by Kotori and her team, his intend to save them is real - in fact, some of the choices that they gave lands him in more shit lol.....and he salvage them through his true thoughts and desires.
However how do you think the spirit would be view the situation without understanding the whole situation. It would feel like Shidou's kindness as fake and they would feel betrayed.
Old 2013-05-20, 11:43   Link #2853
dracorax

I hope volume 4 will be translated.

Feels annoying when vol 4 is not finished but vol 5 is.
Old 2013-05-20, 11:43   Link #2854
ImperialFlameGod8190

draco be patient it will happen soon enough
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-20, 11:46   Link #2855
kazzuya13

But I'm getting a feeling that volume 6 will be finish before volume 4
Old 2013-05-20, 12:39   Link #2856
lilNewBlood
Dragon Of Dragons

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
However how do you think the spirit would be view the situation without understanding the whole situation. It would feel like Shidou's kindness as fake and they would feel betrayed.
Haha true. Going by Shounen light novel standards, the misunderstanding will be resolved soon enough and the girl will join the fray in helping the MC in saving other spirits.

lilNewBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-20, 14:08   Link #2857
iamadooddood
NOM.

Anyone got an idea as to what the Yamai side story is about? Or whether there's a Miku side story.

I know that everyone else is hyped up about the Kurumi side story so I decided to ask other questions lol.
Old 2013-05-20, 14:52   Link #2858
Miraluka
Banned

There is no Miku' story yet since her arc just finished the last novel.

But I'm curious about Yamai's story .

Quote:
Originally Posted by dracorax View Post
I hope volume 4 will be translated.

Feels annoying when vol 4 is not finished but vol 5 is.
Tell that to Silver Cross and Draculea's fans .
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-20, 16:59   Link #2859
rickiminato

what happen in the novel 6 and 7?
Old 2013-05-20, 20:04   Link #2860
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
Although they likely weren't told that his kiss takes the spirit mana or definitely tohka wasn't. And even if they were told I suspect that would actually be a good thing.
Actually I think they have been told that Shidou's kiss seals their mana, or they at least figured it out for themselves. At the end of volume 7, Miku said she heard that Shidou's kiss seals their powers from Yoshino and the others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickiminato View Post
what happen in the novel 6 and 7?
Volume 6 and 7 are about the new spirit, Miku. Though I seriously think you should wait for the translations and read it; it's the most epic arc in the series so far.

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy