AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-05-16, 18:56   Link #2821
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

Ok, so watch the first one? Are there any others which are worth a watch that you could tell me about?
Old 2012-05-17, 06:32   Link #2822
neshru

The third Shippuden movie is not too bad. All the other ones (part 1 and Shippuden) were freaking boring to me.
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-17, 06:51   Link #2823
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ak3mi View Post
Ok, so watch the first one? Are there any others which are worth a watch that you could tell me about?
My advice is to simple watch them all. People have different tastes on what they like and dislike.

Trough I really hate Naruto Shippuden 5 movie, and find it ridiculous (especially the last parts of the movie).
Old 2012-05-18, 11:03   Link #2824
Guernsey
The GAP Man

Send a message via AIM to Guernsey Send a message via MSN to Guernsey Send a message via Yahoo to Guernsey
why did team 7 dissolve as easily as did?
Old 2012-05-30, 20:11   Link #2825
solidguy
I'm not a tumor

How can uchiha ninja use izanagi if it states in the anime that it is the power of both uchiha and senju? Episode 253 - Bridge to peace. Is it saying that both senju and uchiha can use the technique? or that one must have both senju and uchiha powers to use it? Just something that has been bothering me
solidguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-02, 11:31   Link #2826
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidguy View Post
How can uchiha ninja use izanagi if it states in the anime that it is the power of both uchiha and senju? Episode 253 - Bridge to peace. Is it saying that both senju and uchiha can use the technique? or that one must have both senju and uchiha powers to use it? Just something that has been bothering me
from what I can tell by the explanations we have gotten so far, it looks like it was a mistake in the writing. I suppose that since uchiha and senju came from the same source, their dna was more identical in those previous generations. now perhaps the uchiha don't have enough similarity in dna to be able to use the technique without both...

also, danzo wasn't an uchiha and tobi looks to be a fragment of one or just a fake body altogether, so for non-uchiha perhaps they need both, but it isn't nearly clear enough what's going on with these techniques. I'd prefer if izanagi never existed in the first place
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 02:46   Link #2827
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer

Can someone tell me the name of OST in episode 265, during Naruto, Zabuza, Haku and Gatou flashback? This OST was also in the episode when Naruto meets Kushina. While their are sitting together and camera rolls around them in circle.

Thanks in advance!
Old 2012-06-26, 10:21   Link #2828
Afternoon Tea
*Artist

Will Naruto ever use his Oiroke no Jutsu ever again?

Is Rin dead? if so then whos this?!
Spoiler for picture:

Afternoon Tea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-26, 15:23   Link #2829
Urzu 7
Juanita/Kiteless

Is there a place online I can purchase Naruto episodes individually? Digital downloads. Also, is there a place that offers this that offers the episodes in subtitles?

I found the series on iTunes, but I don't know if the episodes are dub only, or if the downloads include sub and dub and one is default and you can activate the other (I don't even know if the latter is even something featured for anything on iTunes).
Old 2012-06-26, 15:45   Link #2830
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urzu 7 View Post
Is there a place online I can purchase Naruto episodes individually? Digital downloads. Also, is there a place that offers this that offers the episodes in subtitles?

I found the series on iTunes, but I don't know if the episodes are dub only, or if the downloads include sub and dub and one is default and you can activate the other (I don't even know if the latter is even something featured for anything on iTunes).
I do not know if there is a place to buy individual and downloadable subbed episodes, but Crunchyroll is cheap and you can see all the episodes and more all the time.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 17:07   Link #2831
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnAwesomee View Post
Will Naruto ever use his Oiroke no Jutsu ever again?

Is Rin dead? if so then whos this?!
Spoiler for picture:

When Kakashi died he stated that he was going to meet up with Minato, Obito AND Rin, indicating that she is already dead. There's also his line about how everyone important to him was dead early in the series.

That bit was probably just a mistake or Easter egg.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-09, 13:42   Link #2832
23 gundam fan

this has bugged me for a long time why is temari a jounin. i mean come on guys if you look at her databook stats she is horriable in gen and taijustu. how in the hell are you gonna make her a jounin. i am sorry but to me if you are considered a jounin you have to be elite in nin gen and tai period. if tamari was judged by konoha she is special jounin at best. being very good at one thing(in her case nin) should not be enough to make you a jounin. and her ninjustus isnt all that, think about who out of konoha jounin can she really defeat,we are talking about kakashi gai yamato etc. tamari speed wise is slow as hell , and on speed alone almost everyone i picked out can take her down, i think i have made my point.
23 gundam fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-24, 18:44   Link #2833
b1gdawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23 gundam fan View Post
this has bugged me for a long time why is temari a jounin. i mean come on guys if you look at her databook stats she is horriable in gen and taijustu. how in the hell are you gonna make her a jounin. i am sorry but to me if you are considered a jounin you have to be elite in nin gen and tai period. if tamari was judged by konoha she is special jounin at best. being very good at one thing(in her case nin) should not be enough to make you a jounin. and her ninjustus isnt all that, think about who out of konoha jounin can she really defeat,we are talking about kakashi gai yamato etc. tamari speed wise is slow as hell , and on speed alone almost everyone i picked out can take her down, i think i have made my point.
lol i agree. I guess the sand have really low standards for Jounin or she just got appointed cuz her brother is the kazekage
b1gdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-13, 22:39   Link #2834
Ryusiangel

I hope this falls under the Q&A thread but i was watching naruto shippuden rewatching as i haven't touched it for awhile so catching up. but naruto shippuden episode 53 this bgm i like it plays around 13-14 from the viz anime video stream exactly so you will have to see it there. I want to know what bgm title is that one.
Old 2012-08-20, 08:18   Link #2835
Shay
Monarch Programmer

Hi all.

Quick one: Is Naruto 275 the most recent episode out?
Current Album - Vessel by Twenty One Pilots
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-20, 08:45   Link #2836
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shay View Post
Hi all.

Quick one: Is Naruto 275 the most recent episode out?
Yes...other stuff to fill space
Old 2012-08-21, 10:11   Link #2837
GrahamAker
狙撃する準備ができ

Send a message via Yahoo to GrahamAker
In which thread can i post naruto fan-animations?
Old 2012-08-21, 10:40   Link #2838
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrahamAker View Post
In which thread can i post naruto fan-animations?
I don't think there is a video thread, so The Official Image Submission Thread should work, of the The ridiculous Naruto picture thread (which is more of a catch-all for all other types of Naruto image-based paraphernalia).
Old 2012-09-27, 13:29   Link #2839
Rurouni

I've got two Naruto question:
first: I never understood what happened in the order of Hokages. You had the first and second, then came the third, then fourth and then third again? Was the third reinstated when the fourth died or something? Was this ever explained in the manga?

second of all: I'm currently watching the anime again, loving it but sadly: catching up. I've seen up until episode 248 now, is there a point coming up where I can stop again for a while and collect some new episodes again or does the story go on as strong as it is now?
Rurouni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-27, 18:52   Link #2840
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurouni View Post
I've got two Naruto question:
first: I never understood what happened in the order of Hokages. You had the first and second, then came the third, then fourth and then third again? Was the third reinstated when the fourth died or something? Was this ever explained in the manga
If it was spelled out in a specific chapter, I sure as hell don't remember. But it doesn't seem like something that really needs an explanation since it's pretty much exactly as you assumed. The 4th died so since the 3rd was still alive, he came out of retirement.

I'll let someone else answer your second question.
sayde is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
q&a