Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-09-11, 22:04   Link #661
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post
well this isn't even a flag actually...
so efreet is kotori huh...so why the hell use another name?
and hell...if we wait for the translations next year maybe volume 3 finishes kkkkk so no need to be troubled with the spoiler
Gee, I wonder why I need to use their official codenames that are so conveniently found on the cover of every volume in strikingly understandable english whenever I talk about their battle prowess and whatnot. It's almost like I'm trying to avoid directly spoiling who can do what or something.

They are just so hard to find, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xBakaChanx View Post
Go Go Translations *still waiting for vol 4 here* I'm like mindlessly refreshing the site hoping for vol 4 to be out LOL
Spoiler for Ln:
Good luck waiting! While you're doing that, I'm just sneakily glancing at my Volume 5 from time to time. So very much tempted. I am so tempted to read about the Berserk twins already! Their combined angel seems like it's awesome; though I wonder how it stands against Princess' Sandalphon.
Old 2012-09-11, 23:01   Link #662
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel View Post
Gee, I wonder why I need to use their official codenames that are so conveniently found on the cover of every volume in strikingly understandable english whenever I talk about their battle prowess and whatnot. It's almost like I'm trying to avoid directly spoiling who can do what or something.

They are just so hard to find, too.

Good luck waiting! While you're doing that, I'm just sneakily glancing at my Volume 5 from time to time. So very much tempted. I am so tempted to read about the Berserk twins already! Their combined angel seems like it's awesome; though I wonder how it stands against Princess' Sandalphon.
LOL I actually never noticed since i never bother to look that closely at the volume cover LOL, I just know it from reading the novel >_> *shot* Ya waiting is going to be a pain T_T, need to start reading other stuff to keep my mind off this so I don't go crazy
*refresh, refresh, refresh page, NOOO why isn't it updated*!!!
Old 2012-09-11, 23:07   Link #663
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
LOL I actually never noticed since i never bother to look that closely at the volume cover LOL, I just know it from reading the novel >_> *shot* Ya waiting is going to be a pain T_T, need to start reading other stuff to keep my mind off this so I don't go crazy
*refresh, refresh, refresh page, NOOO why isn't it updated*!!!
Don't worry, that post wasn't aimed at you.

LOL, I see the want for more Kotori is driving you nuts! So much Kotori goodness in Volume 4! Even better since it's
Spoiler:
Old 2012-09-11, 23:16   Link #664
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Quote:
Don't worry, that post wasn't aimed at you.

LOL, I see the want for more Kotori is driving you nuts! So much Kotori goodness in Volume 4! Even better since it's
Spoiler:
Noooooo this is tortue *slam head against wall*

Kinda expected a bikini part from the picture but even kotori? *slam head into wall*
Old 2012-09-11, 23:31   Link #665
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Noooooo this is tortue *slam head against wall*

Kinda expected a bikini part from the picture but even kotori? *slam head into wall*
Spoiler:
Old 2012-09-11, 23:37   Link #666
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Quote:
Spoiler:
*Slam whole body into wall* Need-to-read-more-kotori-ahhhhh

btw was just looking at some of the vol 5 pictures, this seem so familiar to something redjuice or poco will draw >_< a white hair character *shot*
Old 2012-09-12, 01:02   Link #667
sky black swordman

^The link is broken?
Old 2012-09-12, 01:16   Link #668
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
*Slam whole body into wall* Need-to-read-more-kotori-ahhhhh

btw was just looking at some of the vol 5 pictures, this seem so familiar to something redjuice or poco will draw >_< a white hair character *shot*
You mean Ellen?

Spoiler:
Old 2012-09-12, 01:36   Link #669
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Quote:
You mean Ellen?

Spoiler:
Awww =( btw looking at some more pic at vol 5 this is getting kinda,....lol BATTLESHIP
Old 2012-09-12, 04:36   Link #670
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

On a related note, according to the author's postscript in Volume 5, the next Volume might have yuri in it. I wonder who the new seirei is going to latch onto...maybe Kotori or Tohka? Hahaha.
Old 2012-09-12, 05:03   Link #671
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Quote:
On a related note, according to the author's postscript in Volume 5, the next Volume might have yuri in it. I wonder who the new seirei is going to latch onto...maybe Kotori or Tohka? Hahaha.
Yuri *nosebleed*, this author is heading into the realm of no return Noo kotori can't walk onto the path of yuri, onii-chan won't allow it *shot*
btw I heard rumors that more news for the anime is going to be up in January ~ not sure if it's true or not
Old 2012-09-12, 05:19   Link #672
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Yuri *nosebleed*, this author is heading into the realm of no return Noo kotori can't walk onto the path of yuri, onii-chan won't allow it *shot*
btw I heard rumors that more news for the anime is going to be up in January ~ not sure if it's true or not
If that's true, then that would make that announcement after Volume 6's release, which was what I speculated. That wouldn't be a bad time to make an announcement regarding the anime as people's attention for the series would still be around considering the release of Volume 6 by then.
Old 2012-09-12, 05:32   Link #673
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Quote:
If that's true, then that would make that announcement after Volume 6's release, which was what I speculated. That wouldn't be a bad time to make an announcement regarding the anime as people's attention for the series would still be around considering the release of Volume 6 by then.
I'm actually pretty worried about the anime, it's going to be either pretty dragged out ( if they are covering to vol 2 ) or really crammed in ( if they are doing up to 4? or so) lol let's just hope vol 6 is also released around the time of the announcement XD
Old 2012-09-12, 05:50   Link #674
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
I'm actually pretty worried about the anime, it's going to be either pretty dragged out ( if they are covering to vol 2 ) or really crammed in ( if they are doing up to 4? or so) lol let's just hope vol 6 is also released around the time of the announcement XD
Well, Volume 6's release has been slated for December for a very long time now, even before Volume 5's release was announced. I hope I have enough time to read through all my books...OTL.

Also, tbh, I'm not really all that invested in the anime. If it flops, it flops; if it does well, it does well. I'm really more concerned about the books! ;_;
Old 2012-09-12, 09:25   Link #675
Miraluka
Banned

If there is a lesbian I expect Shidou to turn her straight. And please, don't dare touching Kotori, Yoshinon or Origami, she had a hard time with Kurumi already .
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 09:43   Link #676
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

I hope you know the difference between Yoshino and Yoshinon.
Old 2012-09-12, 12:18   Link #677
RapidPotential
Spinning round and round~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
If there is a lesbian I expect Shidou to turn her straight. And please, don't dare touching Kotori, Yoshinon or Origami, she had a hard time with Kurumi already .
It'll be amusing if it's Origami who gets the yuri affection. She will have her hands full dealing with the seirei and Shidou might get stalked less (could be a good or bad thing; depends on which camp you people are in).

Spoiler:
RapidPotential is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 12:44   Link #678
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
I hope you know the difference between Yoshino and Yoshinon.
Hey, Yoshino-chan, thats the way I call her .
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-12, 21:06   Link #679
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Quote:
Well, Volume 6's release has been slated for December for a very long time now, even before Volume 5's release was announced. I hope I have enough time to read through all my books...OTL.

Also, tbh, I'm not really all that invested in the anime. If it flops, it flops; if it does well, it does well. I'm really more concerned about the books! ;_;
Gotta see all those Kotori greatness in animated action XD, going to motivate me to watch anime again after all this time, just to see Kotori animated =D
Old 2012-09-12, 21:11   Link #680
ZeKeR
Superbad

by "kotori-tastic" you mean both the sweetening dere and the commander tsun?

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy