Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2006-11-17, 10:21   Link #81
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
Hmmmm, Reading it using his left hand, and his right hand injured because of Something else related to CCP....
-LOL Rurik, I never expected you to post something like that.

-Actually that does not surprise me in the slightest. Kakashi has been reading those books for what, a decade? Something like that was bound to happen.
Old 2006-11-17, 11:42   Link #82
Wrath of the Uchiha

Damn his hand, am I glad to see Ibiki, hardest of the hard characters!!!!!

Here's me hoping they will show the entire interrogation!
Wrath of the Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-17, 12:13   Link #83
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauthi View Post
Well there is a few things wrong with that :

#1 Naruto heals very fast.

Lets assume for some reason it is healing slow now...

#2 Why wouldn't he use henge to just cover up the injury anyways..

#3 Why would he bother when he is going to be their backup as soon as he finishes his jutsu anyways?

These are not completely definitive, and that idea is very intuitive i will admit.
1: Because the seal gets damaged everytime he uses the Kyuubi chakra his healing started to slow down and he is already at a point where he quickly changes without having own control over his actions.

He is just as unstable as Gaara "was" during the Chuunin Exam.

2: I dont think you can cover injuries with a henge...since especially with Kage Bunshin...you share the pain aswell. Orochimaru walked for months or maybe a year like a zombie through country's in search of Tsunade.

And it's not like he was trying to draw Akatsuki saying: hey look i cant use my hands or hey! i am near dead!

3: Totally no offence, but you should've noticed that Naruto is impatient. I honestly doubt that Kakashi is Naruto but it's definetly a possibility. But i doubt Naruto would know that Kakashi would say something like that: "They will go anyways....i wont let them do anything stupid bla bla.."

Besides...if someone comes soo close to a kage lvl person...i think he or she will notice whether it's a henge or not.

Just a few other possibilities

Quote:
Originally Posted by WLegend View Post
i think Kakashi got injured by Naruto's semi-new jutsu. When Kakashi wanted to test Naruto semi-new jutsu with Chidori, it already destroyed his Chidori, at the incomplete form, now Naruto need to finish it up in 24 hrs, pretty interesting.
If we all would think logical then i'd say...Kakashi would be a retard to try such a thing with his real body. And for someone who claims to be as smart as Shikamaru and can use Kage Bunshin its ridiculous to even try it even if you know you'll win. So if it would've been true Kakashi would've used his Kage Bunshin and not his real body...

Naruto is in constant training with Rasengan....and we know what happend to Naruto when he trained with Rasengan for so long...his hand hurts like hell..

Even though Naruto has mastered his timing...Kage Bunshin & Henge unlike any other he still has some flaws and such a thing could've been such a thing.

Tsunade believes in Naruto without any doubt, you can also notice that Shizune starts to annoy her (eyebrows) as soon as she starts to suggest other teams...for atleast the second time right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Wouldn't Kakashi and Yamato notice, if one of the clones (or even the real one) was sneaking away? After all it looks like in the current situation every clone could suddenly go Kyuubi and in this case its important that it happens when Yamato is around.
Kakashi & Yamato are jounins however...Naruto's lvl at using Kage Bunshin & his timing can even suprise jounins...and it's not sneaking away....he could've done this before or after the funeral.

So perhaps they dont know...but the fact that Kakashi appeared so calm without Tsunade to notice doesnt seem like a skill that Naruto has (remember when Tsunade had a conversation about H&E bridge? No one knew about Naruto's pressence except Tsunade)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tramadrama View Post
I would love it if it were Naruto as a henge of Kakashi, but not for the other reasons that others have listed. For instance, WHY?

1. Why would Kakashi even be there? I'd like to think that Kakashi would be more interested in seeing a jutsu that even his own sensei couldn't complete to the very end.

2. The one jounin that would have more of a reason to go would be Kurenai. Either she really is pregnant or just overwhelmed that her man is gone.

3. This would be typical Naruto. His healing is messed up because of Yamato so it could be. The only thing Kakashi's been doing with his hand is reading CCP so I doubt he's testing an incomplete jutsu. So I don't see a reason for his hand to be bandaged, only Naruto.

4. They don't have that much time to wait for a damn jutsu to be complete before sending backup to aid in defeating Akatsuki. Death comes easy when fighting Akatsuki. So, if Naruto were in disguise, this would force team 7 to catch them and back them up a lot quicker.

But anyway, I would love to see it, but, knowing the flow of the manga recently, and the way Kakashi reacted at the funeral, it's probably Kakashi, sad to say.
1: Kakashi has always been like this, he was WELL aware about Naruto before the teams were made....he was WELL aware that Naruto carries the Kyuubi....sorry but that's 100x more interesting then a survivor from a Clan you knew from the start or with a fellow clan member in which you've been before.

I think he loves to be suprised by Naruto and if Sakura would suggest or notice that they probably will be the backup then Kakashi will probably know it aswell.

Kakashi is starting to care more and more about his companions since he probably knows that they will die if he'll let them go alone without a sensei.

IF it really is Kakashi...

2: I doubt she is pregnant...besides...isnt it logical that...Women know it alot faster then men? I doubt Asuma said: Shikamaru...i spilled some of my tropical juice inside Kurenai's home so tell Kurenai that i am sorry...

3: And what do you mean with an incomplete jutsu? A Jutsu Jiraiya Mastered? And supposedly it has a manual to do it....inside his book? A Jutsu like Ameterasu where you would need your right hand if you are orthodox and your....i dont think so

4: I think the additional backup should be heading from the Sand they would probably love to help if we talk about Akatsuki...Gaara being there himself would be a festival ofcourse

Yeah perhaps over the years Asuma really became Kakashi's buddy...and now he lost one again...Or he was just sad that he never got to know what Asuma wanted to tell him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatonMakai View Post
-LOL Rurik, I never expected you to post something like that.

-Actually that does not surprise me in the slightest. Kakashi has been reading those books for what, a decade? Something like that was bound to happen.
Well i am creative so i can think of a possibilities...
1# not fast enough...!!
2# (Gates)....open [number of the Gate] Kai!
3# Much better....
4# Shit my hand has torn....

IF it is Naruto....then he definetly has alot of guts since he'll only learn the jutsu after he disspells his kage bunshin who were succesfull.
Not only that, it is possible that the real Naruto faints after he disspelss them...it happened countless times before...

I would rather think that....Kakashi is Kurenai...she is a master of genjutsu and she's always in bandaged stuff so...and probably IF Kurenai wanted to go....she would've been stopped anyway by Tsunade.

And she'll probably stay in the Kakashi form till she has no choice but to reveal herself.
Old 2006-11-17, 12:29   Link #84
Zek
Eyebrows...

If Naruto had henge'd into Kakashi, wouldn't he have revealed himself to the team before Shikamaru started making a plan to include Kakashi?
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-17, 13:09   Link #85
tramadrama
Jaice Novak's Disciple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
3: And what do you mean with an incomplete jutsu? A Jutsu Jiraiya Mastered? And supposedly it has a manual to do it....inside his book? A Jutsu like Ameterasu where you would need your right hand if you are orthodox and your....i dont think so
I thought the Rasengan was incomplete? That's what I meant.
tramadrama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-17, 14:35   Link #86
Zero system

I kind of have the impression that when kakashi (naruto) told shika that "I'm finished with him for now" it sounds a lot like naruto saying that he doesn't need kakashi anymore to complete the juste cause he only needs to practice it a little more to "master" it

if it was kakashi he would probably have said something like"he will be fine without me" or "he doesn't need me anymore to finish the jutsu"

also kakashi completely ignored ino's question about his hand, the real kakashi would have made up a stupid excuse, like when he was late for team 7 training (euhh well a black cat crossed my path or i got lost or my personal favourite i got lost in life or something)

as for naruto being able to sneak past kakashi and yamato it could have been something like: " euhh sensei, i need to go to the bathroom" and he'd sneak away

but i wouldn't say that i'm 100% shure that it is the case, remember when 90% of ppl on the forum thought that kakashi's training would be to make naruto train in an alternate dimension then it turned out to be as simple as 1000 kagebunshins

i say we wait for the next chapter and let the author surprise us

*edit*forgot about something

kakashi's injured hand cannot be because he wanted to test naruto's jutsu, this is a realy dumb thing to do, why would he waist naruto's training time to test a jutsu that is not even complete
Zero system is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-17, 15:48   Link #87
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Can't help but wonder how Shikamaru plans to pull this off. Since he didn't plan on having Kakashi on his team, Shika must've of thought of a way to defeat Hidan and Kakuzu without relying on Kakashi's MS ability (and if this Kakashi is actually Naruto using Henge, that possiblity is gone altogether), but what can he use? He originally had only Chouji and Ino. What can he do using only their abilities? Chouji's strong, but Kakuzu has arguably Tsunade-level strength and Ino's mind transfer leaves her own body vulnerable plus she takes any damage she sustains in her temporary body. Granted, we don't know what kind of abilities they've gained since the timeskip, but going up against two Akatsuki members?
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-17, 18:07   Link #88
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

Ino immobilizes kakuzu with her mind transfer. At the same time, shikamaru uses shadow bind to hold hidan. Chouji does partial multisize on his arm and rips off Hidan's head. Ino brings poison along. When in his body, she poisons him. Shikamaru and Chouji grab her body and run away. When they are sufficiently far enough, she transfers out. Kakuzu doesn't realize he's been poisoned. He later dies of it.
Suna no tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-17, 18:24   Link #89
Souten no Seigyoku
The Anti-Moron

It'd be great if they could save the Nibi and bring her back to konoha, but I doubt it. They dont even know the Akatsuki hideout. Even if they do, they cant get there in time. I wouldve loved to see Nibi/Naruto interaction. Maybe a Sakura jealous reaction.

Im dying to know what happened to Kakashi's hand. Maybe Naruto went a bit kyuubi and injured kakashi. Or perhaps Naruto injured him with his new out of control jutsu.

As for someone else dying, I dont think so. Not with Kakashi with them. He has the Sharingan. He's improved since the time skip. Last, but not least, he knows over 1000 Justu. He's no shlub. Not to mention Shika+Kakashi=2 geniuses.

Join The Naruto Online Multiplayer Game Naruto-Arena.com

omai wa yowai....naze yowai ka? tarinai kara da nikushimiga
Souten no Seigyoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-17, 18:51   Link #90
Suna no tate
Akatsuki Bart is Tobi

I think the nibi chick is a little old for naruto. She'd be breaking the law...
Suna no tate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-17, 19:44   Link #91
Zek
Eyebrows...

I think someone will save the Nibi - maybe Shikamaru has something with Hidan's scent on it for Kakashi to track. It would be really strange for her to be introduced for no reason other than to be beaten in one chapter and then killed. Also, I think their sealing of the Sanbi was pretty clearly a plot device to delay Nibi's sealing long enough for somebody to show up.
Zek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-17, 19:49   Link #92
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suna no tate View Post
-Actually she wouldn't be breaking any "legal" law since after all this is Japanese-culture based manga we're dealing with here. There are very few laws that prohibit such a relationship. If it was the reverse then it'd be a different story. The only law I could see her potentionally breaking would be if Kumogakure states that "personal" interaction between 2 Konoha and Kumo is forbidden.
Old 2006-11-17, 20:00   Link #93
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
but what can he use? He originally had only Chouji and Ino. What can he do using only their abilities? Chouji's strong, but Kakuzu has arguably Tsunade-level strength and Ino's mind transfer leaves her own body vulnerable plus she takes any damage she sustains in her temporary body. Granted, we don't know what kind of abilities they've gained since the timeskip, but going up against two Akatsuki members?
Shikamaru almost alone disabled Hidan, replace Asuma with another less capable ninja, the result wouldn't have changed.

Chouji with the final power-upgrade pill can have far beyond-Tsunade strength (And, now that his body is more durable, he can survive a lot longer after using that pill, till he will be brought back to Konoha for healing.). Also, Kakuzu's body parts can only scratch Chouji's increased weight version.

If Shikamaru can stop Hidan, and Ino can stop Kakuzu, will there be anyone around that can give harm to Ino's original body? I don't think so, and once Hidan is finished (or his head was crushed - preventing Kakuzu to bring all the pieces together in that short amount of time, even if Ino removes her jutsu), they can move on to Kakuzu to finish him. Or Ino can use Hidan to finish
Kakuzu or Kakuzu to finish Hidan, either way is fine.

Ino and Shikamaru have abilities that can match perfectly against such opponents. Chouji is only there to give the finishing blow, just like before.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-17, 21:31   Link #94
Missilebuster
gg, uninstall

so do we have a proven reason why he goes kyuubi so fast now?

"I'm not going there to die. I'm going to find out if I'm really alive."
~Spike Spiegel
Missilebuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-17, 23:04   Link #95
Zerokule

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missilebuster View Post
so do we have a proven reason why he goes kyuubi so fast now?
I'd assume it's because he's low on his normal chakra and with the added stress on emotion to finish in a hurry, he's unable to keep the kyuubi chakra from flowing out.
Zerokule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-17, 23:32   Link #96
Naruto's_girl
Hinata and Naruto

Location: No where. I'm a figment of your imagination.............
Does anyone know which manga chapter Asuma dies in? I don't remember.
Naruto's_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-18, 00:32   Link #97
0TaKu0
Tesseract Enigma
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to 0TaKu0 Send a message via MSN to 0TaKu0
Quote:
I don’t see anything wrong with this LOL, then again this is coming from a guy's point of view. If I was Naruto I would be more then perfectly fine with it, I would pretend to not be interested and play hard to get >_> but deep inside I would welcome it, maybe I would even play the submissive little kyubi kitsune role XD who needs to be "taught" by the older and more "experienced" Jinchuriki lolololol. (okay~ let me stop)

Now if Naruto was a girl and the Nibi was a guy, that’s another story *cough cough cough* *runs for it*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto's_girl View Post
Does anyone know which manga chapter Asuma dies in? I don't remember.
Chapter 328

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatonMakai View Post
-Actually she wouldn't be breaking any "legal" law since after all this is Japanese-culture based manga we're dealing with here. There are very few laws that prohibit such a relationship. If it was the reverse then it'd be a different story. The only law I could see her potentionally breaking would be if Kumogakure states that "personal" interaction between 2 Konoha and Kumo is forbidden.
Ehhhh sorry to disappoint you but Japanese-culture's have the same law's/rules/regulations when it comes to situations like this, anyone under the age of 18 is considered a child .
Old 2006-11-18, 10:18   Link #98
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Just look at Shikamaru + Temari. The only bad law that applies to such manga is self-censorship in order to maximize income. If they had too many 18+ stuff than TV stations wouldn't buy it, or pay much less. It's unfortunate however i think there is still a good amount of freedom, just see 3 recent cases i remember:
- Sai speaking about Naruto's d**k size
- underage Shikamaru smoking
- the Asuma vs Hidan fight: Hidan was using quite bad language, also there was quite a lot of blood around.
I know that the japanese TV will censore some parts, and also that the US/international TV will completely butcher those parts (like One Piece), but who cares, we read the manga, and besides the original anime will not be butchered so heavily.

I think it's the real Kakashi talking to Tsunade. When Sai was using a kagebunshin Orochimaru noticed it immediately, despite being in a bad state. I'm sure the other sannin would not fall for such a trick. Also the bandaged hand and Kakashi's words that he is not needed by Naruto any more is an indication that Naruto has already surpassed him (in that particular field). In the begining Kakashi stated that he believes Naruto can surpass him, i think this was what Kakashi was referring to when he said Naruto has no more need for him.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-18, 10:34   Link #99
MobiuS

Quote:
Originally Posted by chitgoks View Post
who wants to bet here that naruto wont finish his jutsu, but still gets dispatched to assist team 7, and during the fight will complete his jutsu, surprising akatsuki enemy... common trend..
Replace Akatsuki Enemy with Kabuto and Team 7 with Tsunade and Ild say yea. Ive seen this chapter before.
MobiuS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-18, 14:16   Link #100
Sarugaki
mangekyo shenanigans

Damn, I wish it was actually Kakashi, not Naruto... cause I feel like Kakashi is about to kick ass...
So do you think it's a bunshin or the actual Naruto ? The real Naruto might still be training with Yamato.
Sarugaki is offline   Reply With Quote