Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-03-02, 10:11   Link #1
maiju
#1 Procrastinator

Spoiler for happenings and sneak peeks from chapter 265:

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2007-03-05 at 06:04. Reason: added a full translation -- full translation deleted!
Old 2007-03-02, 10:40   Link #2
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Spoiler for more chp265 pics:
Old 2007-03-02, 13:15   Link #3
kagato3

Spoiler:
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2007-03-02, 15:00   Link #4
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Spoiler:

If Arroniro/Kaien's body does not gets modified after releasing his zanpakuto, then I have an aseveration to assume he is a...
Spoiler:
Old 2007-03-02, 16:50   Link #5
Hitsugaya_Toushiro

omg!
kubo really did nejibana's shikai appearance as that in Bleach for Gamecube O_O .....a trident with water powers......wow nice! then it's almost sure that if kyoraku and ukitake will ever show their shikai powers, they were be respectivly air powers and water/lightining powers.....wow :P

however seems that this Aroniro is really Kaien...but probably fully controlled by his hollow side........in chapter 264 i tought that Aroniro was simply a shapeshifter.....now with Nejibana seems that he is really Kaien....or maybe Aroniro can also use the same shikai as the guy who he is copying? nah...
Old 2007-03-02, 18:17   Link #6
billbrown
Failing Silent Assassin

Extremely interesting that he didn't change form as he released his sword....
Old 2007-03-02, 18:54   Link #7
OMG_Zerg_Rush

Quote:
Originally Posted by billbrown View Post
Extremely interesting that he didn't change form as he released his sword....
My guess is that all the new Arancar made by Aizen wont tranform sine they are more advance compaired to the others.
________
Mercedes-Benz W111

Last edited by OMG_Zerg_Rush; 2011-03-21 at 14:50.
Old 2007-03-02, 19:11   Link #8
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Cant beleive no one posted the Color Spread till now . Also Zaera Polo is sick in a nice way

Old 2007-03-02, 19:45   Link #9
Souryu
nothing at all...

Well, we have two possibilities here:

1 - Kaien is indeed a vaizard and so, can do shikai and bankai.

2 - All the espadas can do shikai and bankai like a high-class shinigami.
Old 2007-03-02, 20:13   Link #10
Lendial

kind of ruins a key difference between shinigami and arracanar if this is true, the espada would just be vaizard/shinigami-like beings rather than the antithesis.
Old 2007-03-02, 20:35   Link #11
Bronwen Stx
Did you say something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Cant beleive no one posted the Color Spread till now . Also Zaera Polo is sick in a nice way

Kubo is totally the king of color spread. XD I love this! Rukia looks like a boy but lol she has her moments.
Old 2007-03-02, 21:02   Link #12
Vicious108

Great... how the hell is Renji gonna not job now? >_>
Old 2007-03-02, 21:08   Link #13
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

The good hollows or each Desert Bros have helped who they were accompanying . Nell Tu and Pesh created an opening for Ichi/Ishida . Will Dondo have a part to play in the next chapter or is he just there as comic releif .It all depeneds on Dondo now
Old 2007-03-02, 22:33   Link #14
kagato3

Ok just saw the raw. It looks to be a set up chapter and I looks as thought the script is correct.

a few points:
loved how Renji steps aside when he hears Dondo falling down the pit , only to have a hole open up behind him and have Dondo land on him, as Zaelapolo looks on unimpressed.

Kaien's release is his normal shikai. So there is more proof that #9 is infact partaly Kaien, though I feel he is more likely to not have the split personality many of us have thought and is more hollow then man.

Rukia is battered but is still going on strong at the end of the chapter, but Kaien's release has shocked her. I'm petty sure next chapter will be when she pulls whatever her "power up" is, if she has one, as they make such a big deal about Kaien knowing all about her Shikai moves.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
Old 2007-03-02, 22:52   Link #15
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I have two question when did Kaien die in SS and this how many years after Rukia joined jusantai with resp to current storyline . Whats intresting is how did Rukia have shikai that early of her shinigami career that to two stages/moves .IMO Kaien died pretty early in resp to Rukia's shinigami career
Old 2007-03-02, 23:04   Link #16
Bronwen Stx
Did you say something?

Quote:
I have two question when did Kaien die in SS and this how many years after Rukia joined jusantai with resp to current storyline . Whats intresting is how did Rukia have shikai that early of her shinigami career that to two stages/moves .IMO Kaien died pretty early in resp to Rukia's shinigami career
In the translation, I think, Kaien says all of Rukia's shikai releases, First Dance, White Moon, Next Dance...err White Ripple (although I heard Ice Illusion in other places) if I recall. He then say that he was the one who trained her.

So! Kaien apparently knows all of the moves she's revealed so far. In relation to the timeline, there's no doubt that Rukia gained her shikai moves during the time Kaien was relatively alive and not an espada...

Here is the part!

Spoiler:
Old 2007-03-02, 23:11   Link #17
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Kaien if he did die at a very early stage in her career . Why didnt Rukia progress why the stagnation ? regarding powerlevel, she already has two shikai techniques so early of her career . Either he is a fake ( Zaeru Researched on Rukia too ? ) or if its indeed Kaien its a Plot Hole IMO
Old 2007-03-02, 23:16   Link #18
Bronwen Stx
Did you say something?

Quote:
Kaien if he did die at a very early stage in her career . Why didnt Rukia progress why the stagnation ? regarding powerlevel . Either he is a fake ( Zaeru Researched on Rukia too ? ) or if its indeed Kaien its a Plot Hole IMO
I don't really think that Rukia's progress stagnated, more like on hold. There were so many things that were against her - Kaien's death, overprotective Byakuya and herself. The fact that she considered herself worthless probably diminished her spirit and thus her potential was on hold. Then it got even worse when her powers couldn't return to her after transferring it to Ichigo and then Urahara gave her a gigai that would've eventually made her a normal spirit...lol, everything really was against her.

If you compare the hilt that old!Kaien has and the hilt with this Espada/Vaizard/Whatever!Kaien, they have the same pattern. I think it is proof that it is Kaien. Just a very psycho Kaien.

Oh and another thing, in the previous chapter remember that Gin manipulated the hallways (okay, well he denied that fact but the implication is there).
Old 2007-03-02, 23:32   Link #19
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Firstly I dont think Rukia considers herself worthless or did you mean worthless with reference to save Kaien . Gigai has nothing to do with her powerlevels. She used the Gigai for three months only and she is close to 150 years old . Bya is overprotective but I dont think he would hinder her training . Rukia isnt an Emo she wont let Kaien's death derail her training .

Rukia entered Sendai no Gotei 50 years back Presuming Kaien died early in her career If indeed her progression to shikai that to with two techniques was that fast . Her current power - level is shocking / poor . 10-20* years shikai ( 2 stages ) next 30 years ? .

* Presuming Kaien's early death 10-20 years
Old 2007-03-02, 23:40   Link #20
Bronwen Stx
Did you say something?

What I meant by worthless is the kind of worthless that doesn't help work things out no matter what. Its some psychological crap. She maybe training but it doesn't matter if she does because in her eyes, she thinks she's worthless (I guess in saving Kaien) and one way or another it does hinder in one's ability to grow.

Quote:
Her current power - level is shocking / poor . 10-20* years shikai ( 2 stages ) next 30 years ? .
Well, she's only managed to pwn De Roy so far and she's no faring pretty good with this Kaien so...I dunno, there could be a lot more elements that didn't help her grow.

Besides, KT pretty much doesn't care of plot holes. The timeline confuses me. ._.
Closed Thread