Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-03-05, 02:07   Link #81
chitgoks

oda must be taking a break lol
Old 2008-03-05, 04:50   Link #82
Fyria

Spoilers confirmed by Himajin are out, I will post them here when Chapter 491 spoiler thread is made.
Old 2008-06-27, 20:31   Link #83
Leyst

Bumping old thread yes i know and i am sorry, But i have to ask you. What is going on in the last picture?

(i made my account ~5 minutes ago so i dont know if i am allowed to link to this site)

Look down v

Last edited by Leyst; 2008-06-27 at 23:59.
Old 2008-06-27, 22:54   Link #84
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leyst View Post
Bumping old thread yes i know and i am sorry, But i have to ask you. What is going on in the last picture?

(i made my account ~5 minutes ago so i dont know if i am allowed to link to this site)

delete
Welcome aboard...sorry, couldn't resist the bad Pirate joke.

Just to tell you, no pictures from licensed manga are allowed to be posted on this site...or, more specifically, you are not supposed to post an entire fan-translated page on this website. If you wish to post a portion of a page, say, a panal, that is allowed, but even then, you are never supposed to use that website. Everyone knows about it, everyone loves it, but it is against forum policy to acknowledge its exsistence in anyway, shape, or form. So, as a heads up for future posts, use something like Imageshack instead, and try to only use specific panals:
ex: .

Besides that, I am not sure what your questions is/was...but this is a funny image .
Old 2008-06-28, 00:00   Link #85
Leyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by james3wk View Post
Welcome aboard...sorry, couldn't resist the bad Pirate joke.

Just to tell you, no pictures from licensed manga are allowed to be posted on this site...or, more specifically, you are not supposed to post an entire fan-translated page on this website. If you wish to post a portion of a page, say, a panal, that is allowed, but even then, you are never supposed to use that website. Everyone knows about it, everyone loves it, but it is against forum policy to acknowledge its exsistence in anyway, shape, or form. So, as a heads up for future posts, use something like Imageshack instead, and try to only use specific panals:
ex: .

Besides that, I am not sure what your questions is/was...but this is a funny image .

Thank you very much

But what i asked is why do they react like they do? i have spent hours trying to figure it out and i cant seem to come up with a good answer.
Old 2008-06-28, 00:26   Link #86
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leyst View Post
Thank you very much

But what i asked is why do they react like they do? i have spent hours trying to figure it out and i cant seem to come up with a good answer.
No problem .

As to the image, well part of Camie's characterization is the fact that she freaks out at the slightest thing. It is a fan theory that Oda based her "freaked out face" design on the character Large Marge from the first Pee Wee Herman film (Pee-wee's Big Adventure ).

As for the Strawhats, well they freaked out due to the fact that they thought that Camie's starfish friend Pappagg was simply a book-bag until it talked. So, they freaked out due to the fact that Camie's book-bag talked .

Or, at least this is how I "read" the scene .
Old 2008-06-28, 01:02   Link #87
Leyst

That sounds a bit like what i first thought what annoyed me was when i noticed the signs saying "So sudden!"
Closed Thread