AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2013-12-15, 18:55   Link #1281
Zenex
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobBossLuffy View Post

OT: Prob Blackbeard. But we have yet to see what he has learned from his fruits in the past 2 years.
Although, blackbeard's DF makes other DF's logia not work against him, he is still just as vulnarable to Haki attacks right?
Blackbeard makes all fruits not work from logia to zoan to paramecia as long as he is touching you.

Gotta remember in the new world haki is everywhere which makes logia not so special. Still strong but the advantage of not being able to be hit is lost in most conflict regaurdless of the ability to take away its powers.

And if anything he is more vulnerable because his fruit make he feel dounle the pain most feel. And as the guy above me said it also comes down to the haki comparision. if luffy punches shanks and shaks haki is stronger then shanks would not take as much damage as someone who had less haki.
Zenex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-16, 07:59   Link #1282
MobBossLuffy

Aha makes sense. Thanks u both
MobBossLuffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-24, 11:24   Link #1283
ArabianLuffy
One King One Legend

Guy: Shanks

Woman: Hancock, probably.
Old 2015-01-09, 19:14   Link #1284
assmdxd

Gold D Roger

so cool
assmdxd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-04, 01:36   Link #1285
langkhach

It's Gol D.Roger. Because he is Pirate King This is a clip about Roger. He is so cool, and so funny
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhvcabvoSeg
langkhach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-05, 13:08   Link #1286
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by langkhach View Post
It's Gol D.Roger. Because he is Pirate King This is a clip about Roger. He is so cool, and so funny
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhvcabvoSeg
well, it depends on if you're counting everyone ever or just the living. Among the living right now, it's probably Blackbeard.
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-13, 03:01   Link #1287
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Frome some point on in the not too distant future, it will be Blackbeard. Right now he's probably not as strong as some other characters are. But he will get there. His crew and the Strawhat crew are the two groups of people with extraordinary quick growth in power and an immense untapped talent pool that will make them incredibly dangerous if utilized. But the thing is that, in terms of power, Blackbeard has a slight headstart over Luffy. He was already on Ace's level prior to the timeskip. After these two years. He's probably as strong as the admirals, and it won't be long until he overshadows everyone.

And then Luffy will catch up and have the most epic battle in shonen history with him.
Old 2015-06-14, 06:50   Link #1288
Rawrz
Redbeard Has Blood Logia!

Blackbeard gets my vote as being the main villain of main storyline. He is like an ambitious and ruthless Whitebeard at his youngest and most powerful today.

I guess only exception here would be Dragon, whose story probably touch to that ancient civilization and anti-marine propaganda. He will either pull a twist and become a sudden villain rivaling Blackbeard's power, or help Luffy bring him down.
Old 2015-06-14, 10:38   Link #1289
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

MY guess of big bad, why none other than - Coby!!!
lol

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-14, 10:43   Link #1290
Nicaea

Hard to say. The men can be put into groups I think. Currently it's either BB, Kaido, Dragon, Shanks and Akainu.

Ryokugyu and Fujitora may be strong, but they're slightly weaker than Akainu at most, with Kizaru being debatable. I'd put them in a second bracket together with Aokiji,Marco and Jozu.

The strongest female is probably Big mom. However, Boa Hancock and Catarina Devon (who is the most dangerous female pirate ever to be imprisoned in Impel Down. She's also one of the strongest Impel Down prisoners prior to the War of the Best).

Tbh I'm more interested in the Shichibukai and the Eleven Supernovas. Those powerlevels are still increasing and will create bigger waves than the already established names. Isn't it weird that Dofflamingo is terrified of Kaido but singlehandedly made us viewers reevaluate the power of Shichibukai?

I mean, either Doffy is closer to yonko or the Shichibukai in general are stronger than we thought. Also, given that Doffy values Crocodile, isn't it safe to say that Crocodile is supposed to be at least close to Doffy's level?
Nicaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-14, 11:55   Link #1291
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Crocodile is indeed a lot stronger than people make him out to be. Some assume that since Luffy defeated him without Gear 2nd or 3rd, he can't be that strong in the grand scheme of things. But we shouldn't forget that Crocodile wasn't really beaten as much as the fight ended in a draw, with both combatants unable to continue fighting at the end. And on top of that Crocodile destroyed Luffy in their first two encounters. Overall, it was a 3-1 or 2-0 in Crocodile's favor, depending on how you want to look at it, and the only reason why he got knocked uncounscious at the end was because Luffy simply had more stamina than his opponent and managed to wear him out at the end. This is heavily implied by Crocodile wondering: "Where is this kid drawing all this power from?" This fight was actually the first example of Luffy "defeating" a significantly stronger opponent.

That being said, I don't think he's nearly as strong as Doflamingo, and I think you're giving too much credit to Marco and Jozu for putting them on Aokiji's tier, Nicaea.
Old 2015-06-16, 18:30   Link #1292
Nicaea

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGoten View Post

That being said, I don't think he's nearly as strong as Doflamingo, and I think you're giving too much credit to Marco and Jozu for putting them on Aokiji's tier, Nicaea.
I find them to be ambiguous. While I can agree that they can't be on the same level of power as the admirals, they're certainly the closest to them and the ones who can put up a fight against them for a while. That's why I put them at the bottom of the second bracket. Onigumo was fast enough to pin Marco down and to put Kairouseki handcuffs on him, but I can't put them on the level of a VA. Especially when Sabo simply stomped one and the Supernovas should be at a level where they can beat VA's. And then there's Jozu, who got thrashed by Doffy.

To make matters worse, Law is now a Shichibukai. Does this mean that he's the strongest Supernova? That he surpassed Supernova level? That Luffy, Kidd and Law are Shichibukai level? And how about Mihawk, who rival is a yonko? Is he even Shichibukai level?

It's hard to make clear brackets for all the fighters and to disregard matchups along with that.
Nicaea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-19, 04:03   Link #1293
Kafriel
Senior Guest

It's very hard to determine someone's true strength in OP, as it cannot be done through combat alone - the circumstances and conditions of an encounter are crucial, since most characters have abilities that take advantage of their environment in one way or another.

However, after watching THIS video, I've been reminded of Mihawk's awesomeness...and since he is Zoro's last boss, he is definitely the strongest swordsman alive.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-21, 02:29   Link #1294
ayanami0000
Banned

Shanks

I'll put my money on Shanks. So many people/pirates are still afraid of fighting him even though he lost an arm. I'd like to say Whitebeard, but he's already gone.
ayanami0000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-08-23, 09:48   Link #1295
Sebi47

With two devil fruits I think it's Blackbeard. Could be Kaido as well.
Old 2015-10-10, 04:33   Link #1296
nqvinh94

I think strongest character in One Piece is Monkey D. Dragon. He's a secret, and I like characters like that
nqvinh94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-12, 10:51   Link #1297
Kaizou
Art is a Bang!!!

There is no strongest in One Piece.

Every character can be defeated when matched with the wrong person.

Just look at how Whitebeard got easily beaten.
Kaizou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-12, 18:59   Link #1298
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaizou View Post
Whitebeard wasn't easily beaten. He also would have fared better in his youth.
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-12, 19:17   Link #1299
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
Whitebeard wasn't easily beaten. He also would have fared better in his youth.
Makes me wonder what would happen if Kuma had used his healingish w/e paw on Him.
Scary!!!!!

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-14, 09:54   Link #1300
LowCholesterol
Teacher : The Awakening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaizou View Post
There is no strongest in One Piece.

Every character can be defeated when matched with the wrong person.

yeah. easily beaten by marine & BB pirates with his old ages, health issues, plus he is banged by them.

the only wrong match i remember on OP was Croc and Enel.

FGO ID : 261,201,342. IGN: Manfred
FGO wishlist : i didn't wish anything but a better gacha rate & luck
LowCholesterol is offline   Reply With Quote