AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2017-02-19, 02:26   Link #1221
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

I can recomend Yumina the Ethereal. Combat system is a bit different, but there are some similiar things. Like the attack, defense, interrupt timing. There is also a bit dungeon crawling.
The first half of the story is comedy, while the mood turns half way the story.
PhoenixG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-19, 04:46   Link #1222
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

....Wait does that mean Seinarukana steam version has that bonus story/epilogue that the SE version has? I might need to get it again if that's the case.

Also I just tried Aselia special version and still in prologue now but uh, do they add anything new in it?

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-19, 04:52   Link #1223
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

nope it doesn't. Only an extra mission featuring Euphie about Evolia questioning Euphie's true potential
Old 2017-02-20, 00:44   Link #1224
Aetherion

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixG View Post
I can recomend Yumina the Ethereal. Combat system is a bit different, but there are some similiar things. Like the attack, defense, interrupt timing. There is also a bit dungeon crawling.
The first half of the story is comedy, while the mood turns half way the story.
Thanks, will definitely check that one out
Aetherion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-25, 20:16   Link #1225
bones

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixG View Post
nope it doesn't. Only an extra mission featuring Euphie about Evolia questioning Euphie's true potential
The Narukana route epilogue has a different ending than the non-Steam one though.
bones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-27, 07:57   Link #1226
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

It's the same in the SE version, although lacking the ero scene in the original one.
Old 2017-04-24, 16:37   Link #1227
krati

why are the swords in seinarukana so loyal to ther masters? isent it the instinct of the eien shinken to become one again? only rank 3 and higher can resist that instinct. in aselia the high rank ones (4 and 5) ware so bad that ther masters even hold killing intent to ther friends and wasent 1 of yuutos friend even turnt into a mindless killing machine? in seinarukana not 1 sword showd any sigh of crave for mana... why is that so?
krati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-25, 03:52   Link #1228
TwilightsCall

Send a message via MSN to TwilightsCall
It's been a while since I've read it, but if I recall correctly, the Shinjuu (or w/e they are called in English, I forget) act as a kind of suppressor.

Also as far as I can remember from Aselia, the only swords that really showed that kind of impulse were the 4 Etranger swords. Even when Aselia completely gave her will up to Existence, she never attacked any of the other Rakios spirits or Yuuto, so I figured it was a characteristic specific to Desire/Oath/Void/Karma.

Been a long time since I've read either of them though, so I could be remembering incorrectly.
TwilightsCall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-25, 05:40   Link #1229
krati

well i Thought that the shinjuu are the physically manifestation of the will of the sword...so i dont think they suppress anything. aselias existence was only a rank 7 so the impulse was weaker but the sword user in seinarukana ware all rank 6 3 of them even got rank 5...well even if they suppress the impulse there is none at all is still strange.
ahh there is another thing thats strange, about the "copy" world... thats the world yuuto was from so why can they use there eien shinken freely in that world? in aselia there was so low mana in that world that aselia almost died simple for being there for to long,
yuuto to was only able to use his sword for a limited time before it would lose all of its power so why was it different for nozomu and co.?

Last edited by krati; 2017-04-25 at 18:37.
krati is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-26, 17:13   Link #1230
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

Phantasmagoria resides in a different Time Tree. So eien shinkens from that Time Tree operates a bit differently. But it's a general rule that eien shinkens try to force their will onto their wielders. However, eien shinkens that follow the path of chaos and form a contract of sorts to their wielders work together with them. Law Eternals are different from them in that they either have the same desire or are glad to follow the path towards making everything whole again so they allow their eien shinkens to make use of their bodies/wills.

Shugo Shinjuu is a rather unique trait that belongs to the Time Tree Et Ca Repha. The gods in Et Ca Repha are more or less a slave to their Orichalcum names and the endless reincarnation cycle since they are essentially wardens of the Time Tree prison. There's also a hidden function behind Orichalcum names and it's that they act as a safeguard limiter, more specifically from outside Eternals invading Et Ca Repha in that no one individual can be stronger than Et Ca Repha, the Eternal herself.
Zetsuen_no_Myuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-18, 22:22   Link #1231
Danny678

I'm new to Aselia series. I would like to know what order of the entire franchise should I read/play to know the whole story.
Danny678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-21, 09:16   Link #1232
zerodragon

question, i didn't realize that this has a English version, it was a game i follow a long time ago. i have a question, is the all of the original stuff here or has it been taken out?
Old 2017-06-21, 09:42   Link #1233
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

It's been retcon-ed a whole lot until it's effectively another plotline altogether.... I don't see any game for the new canon yet. It's all guide books and drama CDs at the moment
Old 2017-06-23, 04:22   Link #1234
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

https://twitter.com/ES03_Euphoria/st...72217510567938

Yukyuu no Euphoria's release draws near it seems
Old 2017-06-23, 10:33   Link #1235
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

No, that's a commercial release of the foujin books and CDs.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-23, 10:47   Link #1236
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
No, that's a commercial release of the foujin books and CDs.
his commercial release involves re-releasing old stuff? One would have thought commercial release would at least include something complete like a game
Old 2017-07-05, 15:59   Link #1237
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

https://twitter.com/naofumi_takase/s...99716068114432 guy is busy building his light pool instead of writing more aselia :<

...i didnt know he played gbf too. Honestly i read twitter everyday and today is the first time ive seen him post gbf stuffs lmao

Old 2017-07-05, 16:05   Link #1238
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Takase has been playing GBF for a while now.
Why I was never surprised on how long things may took.
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-07-11, 09:54   Link #1239
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

https://twitter.com/ES03_Euphoria/st...09335686385665 when's autumn in japan? looking at the cast it seems like it'll be a new drama cd story.

...hopefully the game can come soon too

Old 2017-07-11, 11:50   Link #1240
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

ugh, they really keep teasing us with drama cds

Tags
battle action, ero-game, eroge, fantasy, rpg, visual novel