Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-06-04, 18:30   Link #581
Kazamachi Shogen
甲賀卍谷衆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Later = Vol11 since that's the only Volume came out after that, and the traits of Black isn't mentioned there.

MARY SUE ALERT. The FU-?! 'Level 10'? Nobody, readers and in-setting characters alike, even knows what that might be like right now. 'Wipe Chrome Disaster out of existence'? One of the only 7 Sacred Treasure in Accel World, even if influenced by the thoughts of a now gone Burst Linker, able to be defeated by any single attack? For good? What. The. Hell.

50 mile radius... *facepalm* I'm not even touching into this one...

When this season is over I think I might ask for a subforum for Accel World... if only so that I won't have to see crazy ideas in the LN thread anymore...
Lol, you said what I wanted to say about fanfic. Seriously, we need a subforum for these stuff so I don't have to suffer reading them.
Old 2012-06-04, 18:34   Link #582
Mura
Now or Never

Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura
I can understand where your coming from, its seems hyouka got a subforum pretty easily so why not Accel World? Though I don't know the process behind it so I won't jump to conclusions on that. You did make me check to see if there was an update on BT and wouldn't you know it, chapter 9 is up so I thank you.
Old 2012-06-04, 18:46   Link #583
Kazamachi Shogen
甲賀卍谷衆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mura View Post
I can understand where your coming from, its seems hyouka got a subforum pretty easily so why not Accel World? Though I don't know the process behind it so I won't jump to conclusions on that. You did make me check to see if there was an update on BT and wouldn't you know it, chapter 9 is up so I thank you.
The 5th chrome disaster arc's good. Actually it's more like a appetizer of what is to come.
Old 2012-06-04, 21:21   Link #584
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
And lets not say about that series making less posts than AW's thread .

Thanks for the update!
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 21:35   Link #585
Chimurry

Finally cacht you people!!, read the from page 1 has been nice to known many details, even i manage to get few rwas vols, its almost impossible to read katakana and almost impossible to remember kanji, try learning but still need months or even years!!.

Well, like a lot AW, curios about SAO, wich btw will airing anime, far i see next AW anime will be an special one, so this season looks to be suspended on 5th Chrome Disaster, nice read on Baka Tsuki and the few spoilers give some peace, you know its not easy know its 11 vols and you only have access to 2 and half but time to time and thanks the people can spoiler us or give translation worck.
@I ready see some people of DxD forum: Hi everybody, or even other ones outside animesuki.
As for AW, uhhmm, well from start looks to me like Matrix without "wiring", many base concepts seems to follow and I like it the path choose by Kawahara Sensei, my only complain could "personal feelings" of the caracters, to me see in emotios like jealousy, caring, empathy, others, make more deeper the caracter and I bought much better the whole worck, somebody ready saying we need to remember its kids we talking about, but c mon!!, I kind of older and even me remember haver "girlfriend" or hook with special one in primary, much more and specially on Junior high or high school, even trying to remember i was more depressed about not getting girlfriend issue in junior high than high school, so, Haru should be in that age, doenst matter if you are fat, slim, small, childish look, we feel apart from the rest, mostly of the girls only have eyes for the phisical atletes, thats why I can understand Haru and someway remember my backstory, I was slim and small, took till high school to made bump grown, but the first time i got one of the popular girl of the junior (well, to be honest, she picks me) i was bitter happy, cuz i couldnt believe such luck and always wait for the worse, that the way and why my first "seroius" girlfriend broke with me: cuz the unthrust from myself to her, not cuz i saying or claim jealuos, just with eyes looks many girls know what you have in mind.
So, I can understand Haru and probably its the reason i follow DxD and dont like to know about anime, manga or LN which doenst have this line, i like happy endings, for deceptions or other stuff we in latin america have the soap opera novels (yes, i dont look at). Bully kids whom take worse way revenge its a serius issue, Haru himself like "to play massive killings" of the guys whom bully him or the class, so I think the author could reach made more "real person" caracter and give the chance to Haru to get over, find his balls and respond to a girl or 2, ready confess to him, far i see and looks to me: he is in love with KYH, but all that was frozen, on anime version (baka tsuki still not reach that part) on the hospital he promise to tell her about ...
I feel like many here, Kawahara Sensei need to go there too.
Chimurry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 21:40   Link #586
Mura
Now or Never

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
And lets not say about that series making less posts than AW's thread .

Thanks for the update!
Is that right? Didn't even notice that part either.
Old 2012-06-04, 22:23   Link #587
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Is that right? Didn't even notice that part either.
I made a comparison between their general threads (same number of post per episode, etc) before 'that' series got its own forum. And yeah, AW had more .
Old 2012-06-04, 22:45   Link #588
Neki Ecko
Dancing with the Sky

Send a message via Yahoo to Neki Ecko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
I made a comparison between their general threads (same number of post per episode, etc) before 'that' series got its own forum. And yeah, AW had more .
Well, I dont want to the mods get upset about this. But I think it is just more than just post per episodes that make this into a sub-forums. I think it will be made in due time. Believe me, I got a feeling that this is going to blow up like Index was.

Back to the question

Spoiler for Haru's problems:
Old 2012-06-04, 22:57   Link #589
Miraluka
Banned

AW had more interesting debates IMO.
Old 2012-06-04, 23:01   Link #590
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Speaking of Haru's leg fetish....is it wrong to say because that's the part he sees most often? Gods the anime made him even shorter than Niko....It's like he barely comes up to knee height...
Old 2012-06-05, 03:33   Link #591
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayate-sama View Post
Some question about chrome falcon,

Spoiler for rule:
With BB, you can only fight someone once a day. If someone just curbstomped you in a fight you can't just challenge him/her immediately afterwards. Same if you just stomped your opponent as well. Fights are also one-on-one normally, but you can set it so you fight anyone that challenges you, even if they come at you with a team of 20 vs 1.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neki Ecko View Post
Back to the question

Spoiler for Haru's problems:
Blood Leopard for one. KYH from Fuuko's side story as well. That's all I can think of off the top of my head.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-05, 04:14   Link #592
Chimurry

Reading @Cnine spoiler V5, really notice Hary selfsteem is deeply low, when KYH ask him to run out for Junior Hugh President, something like, "If I win the Supreme Court will made a recall for elections", the question will be, if its ok: Haru on Vol 11 still stuck that low??, can even Taku as best friend trying to pull out??, I mean, I really think far I see only KYH and Chiyu trying to give him more confidence, but as KYH notice, Haru not believe her, ironically he set "date scenario" in VR meeting, I think somebody will need to snap him hardly, or KYH need to "return the fight favor" he did with her when she was depress cuz Sky Raker in order maybe fist fight could convince him she really mean her feelings or a "sensei caracter could talk harsh to him and say things like: "look, theres people with problems than yours, at least your base problem could solve someway ease with more determination and selfthrust".
At least its my point of view, wish could type Jap to send email or letter to the author, uhhmm, need to do something.
Well, please if somebody have more vols summaries or detail spoilers links i will appreciatte.

@Khaos, @Hayate Sama and some others I could remember now (sorry about): thanks.
Old 2012-06-08, 19:31   Link #593
Awrya
U mad?

I just read SAO Alicization SS about UW being accelerated to 10000 and just wondered about what Taku said in Vol. 2.
He said he dived for three days and afterwards couldn't remember what he wanted to do, does it mean he dived three days in game time or three days in real life
Old 2012-06-08, 20:20   Link #594
Chimurry

I think its refer to BB time line zone, its like fighting on unlimited burst zone, its said you have 1 hour penalty and late back where you died, if Taku did and pick up Black Lotus to meet Haru after Chrome Disaster defeat on vol 2, it implies 1 hr from UB time line, otherwise, on "real world time line", Crown Silver, Scarlet Rain and Black Lotus should have wait days b4r seen again Cyan Pile on UB.
Old 2012-06-08, 21:37   Link #595
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
I just read SAO Alicization SS about UW being accelerated to 10000 and just wondered about what Taku said in Vol. 2.
He said he dived for three days and afterwards couldn't remember what he wanted to do, does it mean he dived three days in game time or three days in real life
he was dived for three days in Unlimited field since althought it's consumed 10 P /dive there isn't time limited he can dived in Unlimited field as long as he want. for Taku case :
3x24 = 72 hours
30 minutes in AW = 1.6 s in Real world
1.6 x 10 = 16 second
2 hours = 1.6 x 4 = 6.4 second
30x10 = 300 minutes = 5 hours
70:5 = 14
14x10 = 140
140 + 6.4 = 146.4 seconds

Taku in Unlimited field for 146.4 seconds[Real World time]
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-09, 14:31   Link #596
Chimurry

Ok, People, seems will be good news are released: http://accel-world-game.channel.or.jp/

Author Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/kunori

Last edited by Chimurry; 2012-06-09 at 14:47.
Old 2012-06-09, 14:45   Link #597
Mura
Now or Never

That looks like the release date of the PSP game to me.
Old 2012-06-09, 14:52   Link #598
Chimurry

Quote:
That looks like the release date of the PSP game to me.
Yes, as far I see will come with Sky Raket origin OVA, Dengeki Bunko ready release, but i dont know if they release Short Stories, on July 25th they programming big events, as my self I ask on twitter english releases for LN. I trying to improve more my Jap in the can ask fan service like we talked, the author made further explanations about his job.
Old 2012-06-10, 09:34   Link #599
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
MARY SUE ALERT. The FU-?! 'Level 10'? Nobody, readers and in-setting characters alike, even knows what that might be like right now. 'Wipe Chrome Disaster out of existence'? One of the only 7 Sacred Treasure in Accel World, even if influenced by the thoughts of a now gone Burst Linker, able to be defeated by any single attack? For good? What. The. Hell.

50 mile radius... *facepalm* I'm not even touching into this one...

When this season is over I think I might ask for a subforum for Accel World... if only so that I won't have to see crazy ideas in the LN thread anymore...
Yeah...talk about overpowered -_-
Compared to that one, mine would be lower than redshirts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazamachi Shogen View Post
Lol, you said what I wanted to say about fanfic. Seriously, we need a subforum for these stuff so I don't have to suffer reading them.
Really, other series got subforums almost instantly, while others take ages

Just read through the thread and spoiled myself big time...but it's okay.
I see there's still a lot of amazing things to happen in AW...and if it gets animated, it'll be quite promising

Also, taking into account Duel Avatar color names, it seems the author either neglected or has avoided the use of gemstones/precious minerals/etc into their names.
On the other hand, the participants of the design contest didn't hesitate, making DAs with "Jade", "Emerald" and "Amber" in their names.

Makes me wonder if they fit into a different category, like Metal colors
Old 2012-06-11, 09:57   Link #600
Neki Ecko
Dancing with the Sky

Send a message via Yahoo to Neki Ecko
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Also, taking into account Duel Avatar color names, it seems the author either neglected or has avoided the use of gemstones/precious minerals/etc into their names.
On the other hand, the participants of the design contest didn't hesitate, making DAs with "Jade", "Emerald" and "Amber" in their names.

Makes me wonder if they fit into a different category, like Metal colors
Yep, they could, this world is very vast. You could added it Gems, Elements or something else. This is one quality about a series like this, that the possibility is endless.

BTW if I did had a DA: Mines would be Opal Sparrow

Tags
action, cyberpunk, harem, romance, seinen, shounen, virtual reality