AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-01-30, 22:09   Link #21
wnkryo
HainShodan

There were so many funny moments, and with my memory its hard to think of much. But recently I did find alot of things funny, but here are some that are remember:

- When Luffy and the gang was headed for the island made of ice, some body asked him (I forgot who) "arn't you cold Luffy?" , then he held his arms together and said "I'm cold!". Then everyone was like "HOW SLOW CAN YOU BE!!!". It wasn't exsactly like that but pretty close enough

- I remeber this one from one of the special episodes of OP, where Luffy had his finger stuck in a bottle, and couldn't get it out no matter how hard he tried. Then Zoro just can up to him, and Luffy said his finger was stuck, then before he knew it Zoro said no problem and took a axe that was near by, and just sliced the bottle. Luffy got so scared that his finger just poped out before Zoro could slice the bottle. Then Zoro said, see how easy it came out, and Luffy replied "ZORO YOU ARE CRAZY!!!". Agian, the joke didn't go exsactly the like but it's close enough also.
Old 2004-01-30, 22:30   Link #22
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

*sick Nami*

Luffy *slaps Nami's face* "Oi nami, nami wake up nami"
Vivi, Sanji, Ussop: "WhAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?!?!"
Old 2004-01-31, 00:13   Link #23
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Nine Devil-san, there's a thread exactly like this one. Here. Anyways,

The funniest moments of mine are always Chopper's; or at least related to him. It was hilarious when:

- Luffy imitated his face when Mr.2 visited their ship (lol even Chopper laughed)
- He can't hide his inner feelings! lol that's the funniest about him. Specially at the end of the Arabasta arc, when he was making that medicine.
- He always hides in the wrong side lol I alaways laugh when he does this.

Anyways, the most hilarious moment of One Piece is without a doubt when Mr.2, the funniest character in One Piece, visited their ship. STOOOOOOOOOP JOKING AROUUUUUUUUUUUUND lol

There were a bunch of other times I don't remember. And yeah, Gomu Gomu no Baka was hilarious too.
Old 2004-01-31, 08:07   Link #24
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

oops sorry i totally forgot that one.
Old 2004-03-10, 14:24   Link #25
Nyssane
Mohji Fanboi

Send a message via AIM to Nyssane Send a message via MSN to Nyssane
Funny stuff that I can remember (I have a sucky memory hehe):

- Luffy trying to catch the bird for food in Ep. 4 (but getting his head caught in the beak instead).
- Luffy and Sanji beating up the seacow (Mohmoo I think it's name was hehe).
- Carmen's "exit" during the Loguetown Arc.
- Usopp using his rotten egg attack on Mohji and Richie, having it fail, but Richie stopping and eating the egg instead of attacking them.
- Luffy and Zoro fighting, and unconciously beating the crap out of Mr. 5 and Miss Valentine.
- Mr. 9 and Miss Wednesday's "Baby!" lines.
- Anything with Mr. 2 Bon Clay or Miss Merrychristmas.
Old 2004-03-10, 14:30   Link #26
Jn183

I just rewatch few ep after the Ara arc. And I just remember another reason why I like One Piece so much. It's creativity. Those snail phone are wicked. SOOOO DAMN funny. Like how it imitate the action that the person using it. For ex., Smoker was inhaling and exhaling, that snail was inhaling and exhaling. LMAO
Old 2004-03-10, 15:08   Link #27
Kitsune-bi

Send a message via ICQ to Kitsune-bi
Anything with Mr. 2 Bon Clay comes to mind when I think of the funniest scenes. Like the Mane Mane Montage and the Sanji vs. Mr 2 fight in Alabasta where he turns into Nami and Sanji just can't fight him
Old 2004-03-10, 15:18   Link #28
Sethi
StormRider

There are too much funny moments in One Piece but some of my favorites that i can remember are:
- on Skypiea when Luffy uses the tone Dial and says "Ussop is Stupid" then when the Shell repeats Luffy he goes "Wow even the Shell looks down on you".
- on Little Garden when Zoro is turning into wax and he is Striking a Pose.
- on Alabasta when they are in Croc's prison and Luffy is doing a Sanji impression.
- on Alabasta when Sanji kicks the Banana croc then turns to Nami "Nami do you love me now" and Zoro goes "is eternal stupidity knows no bounds".
- the Foxy Arc since it's beginning when they meet that old man until now is the most hilarious arc i've seen so far.
Old 2004-03-15, 19:40   Link #29
Sai
apathetic

Send a message via AIM to Sai
my favorite part was when they where on little garden, the way those two giants laughed made me laugh so hard! i started crying it was so funny!
Old 2004-03-15, 19:56   Link #30
Grav
Gone

Send a message via AIM to Grav
-Usopp yelling at Zoro

"Bow."
Old 2004-03-15, 23:37   Link #31
Avi
HeNta| ArmY WinG-Comman.

Send a message via MSN to Avi Send a message via Yahoo to Avi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai
my favorite part was when they where on little garden, the way those two giants laughed made me laugh so hard! i started crying it was so funny!
kabababba , rofl that was funny

Whenever Nami is in trouble,and she uses sexualness to distract her opponent, n kick their ass rofl
Old 2004-03-16, 05:45   Link #32
Sendoh
Basketball tensai

That has to be when the octopus merman (cant remember his name) is guarding himself against Usopp's rubber band attack and everybody's just watching him thinking what the hell is he doing?

Haha that was sooo funny.
Old 2004-03-16, 20:53   Link #33
Kizoa
Ahh...

- Hehe, I like the part when Luffy was fight Mr.0 the second time....He drank the whole bucket of water and then the water LEAKS!!! That part was SO FUNNY.
- The part when they were captured by Mr.0 and Luffy imitates Sanji...the curly eyebrow with smoke...(I was laughing so hard when I first read that in manga, weird that anime version wasn't as funny as I thought.)
- The part when they were captured by Mr.0 and Nami woke Zoro up and he said, "Is it morning already?" Followed by Nami's punch...^^
- When Miss Golden Week got Luffy in her green paint, Luffy kept saying, "Ocha is so good."

There are tons more, One Piece is the best anime ever~!!
Old 2004-03-17, 10:59   Link #34
Nine Devil

ok here is the new one Afro luffy and ussop omg omg omg omg omg again this can't be im out of breath just sooo f*cking funny.Hahahaa Foxy arc is the best
Old 2004-03-17, 16:14   Link #35
Ral
Idea!

I was going to say afro Luffy. That was completely unexpected and great. Also a quote from Usopp about the afro
Quote:
This hair style will beckon and awaken the true beast within a man. It is ask,"Is the champion the afro, or is the afro the champion?" Such cannot even be explained by modern science.
Another great part was the Usopp Hammer in the anime.
Old 2004-03-17, 16:37   Link #36
Nine Devil

you have the translated version ral-san or can you read chinese ??
Old 2004-03-18, 16:49   Link #37
Ral
Idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
you have the translated version ral-san or can you read chinese ??
Neither, someone at the KF boards said thats what Usopp said during that scene. Someone also made a sig for it to which I thought was pretty funny.
Old 2004-03-24, 17:07   Link #38
eLstar
(^_^)v

The funniest moment for me is when

Spoiler for Arabasta Arc:

I could'nt stop laughing.

///_^
Old 2004-03-24, 18:19   Link #39
quiet insanity

I thought that part in ep 88 when Sanji and Luffy are yelling about the beam was hilarious.
Old 2004-03-24, 19:26   Link #40
Sbetsho

Bremm, that is definitely the single most funny scene in the series (what episode was that anyway, I think I'll go get it again)... But I laughed too when guys were sleeping and speaking some funny dialog with each other XD