AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-07-26, 17:04   Link #3001
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

I hope we'll see one more conversation between Nunally and Kallen maybe in the next two episodes.
Old 2008-07-26, 17:45   Link #3002
Verist
KDF Kallen Defense Force

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfHeaven View Post
I hope we'll see one more conversation between Nunally and Kallen maybe in the next two episodes.
Maybe one episode, I hope she's out by the second
Old 2008-07-26, 17:51   Link #3003
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

The episode descriptions indicate that she'll escape by 18 at the latest (unless someone else is piloting the new Guren, which would be nothing less than a travesty). However, I figure she'll get out in 17 when Lelouch starts the battle by blacking out Tokyo.

It would be awesome if Nunnally decided to free her so she can help Lelouch. It would fit perfectly with her growing awareness of people around her lying about him (and other things).
Old 2008-07-26, 19:13   Link #3004
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
This is a good Audio Drama about Kallen and C.C. The conversations hints at what Kallen thinks of Zero, but this was before she knew he was Lelouch.
Her actions after she discovers him contradicts her words here. Though she does return to Lelouch. I wish the anime would show C.C. finding Kallen and brought her back to the battle. I would just like to see what her transition was like from running off on Lelouch to being convinced to help get him back.

FoxxFireArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-26, 19:25   Link #3005
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
This is a good Audio Drama about Kallen and C.C. The conversations hints at what Kallen thinks of Zero, but this was before she knew he was Lelouch. Her actions after she discovers him contradicts her words here.
Haha, possibly... I can only imagine that in her mind, she thought that Lelouch would be just about the last man on earth who might possibly be Zero...
And it wasn't only the matter of his identity being the problem back then...

Quote:
I wish the anime would show C.C. finding Kallen and brought her back to the battle. I would just like to see what her transition was like from running off on Lelouch to being convinced to help get him back.
Well, the best we might hope for is perhaps a flashback or the like - if later episodes will show Kallen facing the choice of following Lelouch or not, I can imagine them throwing in such a scene there...
Or maybe hope for a picture drama or sound episode where this is brought up, though there's not that much hope, I fear...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-26, 20:00   Link #3006
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
This is a good Audio Drama about Kallen and C.C. The conversations hints at what Kallen thinks of Zero, but this was before she knew he was Lelouch.
Her actions after she discovers him contradicts her words here. Though she does return to Lelouch. I wish the anime would show C.C. finding Kallen and brought her back to the battle. I would just like to see what her transition was like from running off on Lelouch to being convinced to help get him back.

[
I think it's forbidden to post the audio files of the dramas, since we are forbidden to post the translations.
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-27, 03:28   Link #3007
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

i like Kallen even more after this episode yeah KICK SUZAKU ASS!
Witacume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-27, 03:30   Link #3008
Verist
KDF Kallen Defense Force

Oh, my dreams come true, Kallen X Suzaku beat-down
Old 2008-07-27, 03:44   Link #3009
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Suzaku x Kallen almost quite literally got beaten to death this episode. Nothing sweeter. Please, Kallen, get your new Guren and turn that pretty new Lancelot to scrap.
Old 2008-07-27, 03:48   Link #3010
DarkLordOfkichiku

Well, Kallen has more than made up for her meekness in episode 15 .

Now, we just need her to bust out of there and get the Guren back
Old 2008-07-27, 05:12   Link #3011
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Suzaku x Kallen almost quite literally got beaten to death this episode. Nothing sweeter. Please, Kallen, get your new Guren and turn that pretty new Lancelot to scrap.
Now we have to deal with people parading the next crazy pairing of Gino x Kallen, once that is done, we can move onto Kallen x Male Character #3.

On a relevant note, I'm starting to believe, more and more, that Kallen will be helped by Nunally.
Var is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-27, 05:15   Link #3012
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

I could see that happening. What would be funnier to imagine is Kallen kicking ass across Tokyo with Nunnally strapped to her back. I can't imagine Nunnally would approve, but at least she'd be reunited with Lelouch.
Old 2008-07-27, 05:17   Link #3013
Var
Banned

Quote:
I could see that happening. What would be funnier to imagine is Kallen kicking ass across Tokyo with Nunnally strapped to her back. I can't imagine Nunnally would approve, but at least she'd be reunited with Lelouch.
The reason I say that is because they are disillusioning Nunally, having her be around Kallen a lot, and the confrontation between Lelouch and Suzaku is inevitable.
Old 2008-07-27, 05:19   Link #3014
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
The reason I say that is because they are disillusioning Nunally, having her be around Kallen a lot, and the confrontation between Lelouch and Suzaku is inevitable.
Yeah, Nunnally seem to be growing more disillusioned indeed - the people around her, even Suzaku whom she has put so much trust in is lying to her or trying to deceive her and they mostly aren't very nice people either...
Old 2008-07-27, 05:22   Link #3015
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Time to get the Mark Nemo and hand out some beat downs... wait, wrong version. I'm sure Kallen will kill off a few of those annoying people.
Old 2008-07-27, 05:22   Link #3016
UrbanSniper
Novelist in Training

Send a message via MSN to UrbanSniper
YES! I've not even seen the entire episode yet and I'm in heaven! GO KALLEN! I've been waiting for her to do that for ages! She has spoken for us all! (Yeah, I know, probably not all, but it's still fun to imagine.)

And I have to say, she looks great when she's kicking ass in that dress.

Spoiler for Kallen PWNS Suzaku:
UrbanSniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-27, 05:22   Link #3017
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Time to get the Mark Nemo and hand out some beat downs... wait, wrong version. I'm sure Kallen will kill off a few of those annoying people.
Hopefully with Luciano being top of the list.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-27, 05:23   Link #3018
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Yeah, Nunnally seem to be growing more disillusioned indeed - the people around her, even Suzaku whom she has put so much trust in is lying to her or trying to deceive her and they mostly aren't very nice people either...
Actually, the only person they've shown Nunally trust within the last five episodes is Kallen. So... take that as you will.
Old 2008-07-27, 06:05   Link #3019
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Kallen was . Highlight of the epi.
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-27, 09:23   Link #3020
Var
Banned

It appears that Kallen and Nunally have become quite close over the three or so episodes. Their conversation about Lelouch was extremely friendly, lighthearted, and... well, endearing. Nunally sounded incredibly happy, something we haven't heard in a while, as did Kallen. It appears that they showed us the start of their conversations in Ep.14 and they've been going on till now. But since time is so confusing in the CG-verse I can't tell how long its been.

My money is on Nunally having already deduced what Lelouch has been up to, judging by her reaction to the broadcast... and why she would continue talking to Kallen about her brother. Smart little girl.