AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2007-05-08, 15:41   Link #1281
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Send a message via ICQ to iamandragon
But assassin is very weak on his own compared with the other servants--It is the only class that can match a human equally...
If I am really to summon a servant I'd like to have Archer...

I can't read Japanese either. It's a Chinese to English translation project--I hold the Chinese script which I attempted to translate it twice before, closely followed by two different accidents that destroyed my computer along with my home/apartment.
Realizing that it is a curse for not allowing me to translate the script alone, I dropped the translation project.
Still wanting to see the script translated, I decided to form a group to translate the script and thus the revival of the F/SN C>E translation project.
iamandragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-08, 17:03   Link #1282
sharingan0619

ok iamandragon, im gamed, give me a copy of the traditional chinese script and i'll see what i can do.

assassin is weak? wtf u talking about? assassin evenly matched saber...i don't think that's weak, the weakest class is prolly rider...i dunno
sharingan0619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-08, 17:17   Link #1283
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharingan0619 View Post
ok iamandragon, im gamed, give me a copy of the traditional chinese script and i'll see what i can do.

assassin is weak? wtf u talking about? assassin evenly matched saber...i don't think that's weak, the weakest class is prolly rider...i dunno
Well then leave your e-mail behind then...

I should have said 'true assassin'...

He was stuck in a corner once because the wind pressure exerted from Saber would slash him into pieces
Old 2007-05-08, 20:00   Link #1284
sharingan0619

technically, "true" assassin is suppose to be more powerful than assassin, figuretively speaking that is,since he is the "true" assassin, dunno how he is suppose to be weaker,i already did my research on him,so u don't need to tell me anything.
Old 2007-05-08, 21:28   Link #1285
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

That's because Assassin in the 5th HG war is much cooler than true assassin^^

I'm assuming Assassin is much stronger because of his master, Caster, simply has overwhelmingly high mana compared to the master of True Assassin, whoose magic circuits are dying out in first place...

Or maybe the true identity of the servant also affects their capability? Like a Herculus Berserker is stronger than a Tizen Berserker...

Question: In the 4th HG war, almost everyone got to choose their own servant--how about in the 5th one? Is there anyone else apart from Illya(or to be strict, Illya's family...) who tried to choose their servant?
Old 2007-05-09, 01:36   Link #1286
Clarste
Human

Well, Shirou accidentally chose his servant...

The way I see it, because there were only 10 years since the last war, people didn't really get the time to prepare like they did before. It sort of snuck up on them. Seems to me it would take at least a few years to go and get an artifact connected to some specific hero.
Clarste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-09, 05:16   Link #1287
sharingan0619

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamandragon View Post
That's because Assassin in the 5th HG war is much cooler than true assassin^^

I'm assuming Assassin is much stronger because of his master, Caster, simply has overwhelmingly high mana compared to the master of True Assassin, whoose magic circuits are dying out in first place...

Or maybe the true identity of the servant also affects their capability? Like a Herculus Berserker is stronger than a Tizen Berserker...

Question: In the 4th HG war, almost everyone got to choose their own servant--how about in the 5th one? Is there anyone else apart from Illya(or to be strict, Illya's family...) who tried to choose their servant?
well i c guess you can say rin tried to draw saber, but then failed. i think the others just got what they got. assassin is not stronger because of caster, actually he is weaker than he is suppose to be because he was summoned by another servant which in terms gave him less mana because caster needs to keep some to herself also. in the end, assassin had to vanish because he ran out of sufficient mana.
Old 2007-05-09, 17:53   Link #1288
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Oh...I forgot about the time too...

Assassins is weaker than True assassin, but he got more skills and is better than fighting--at least he can stand up against Saber.

And also...Caster only summoned Assassin, but she is not the 'real' master of Assassin since he's a product of rule breaking. The 'master' of Assassin is actually the gate to the shrine, who he made a pact with when being summoned(how? I don't know...I only remember the saying that assassin made a pact with the shrine gate in the game)

The gate, which is not a magician, cannot produce mana and thus cannot supply mana to Assassin who eventually ran out.
Old 2007-05-09, 21:23   Link #1289
sharingan0619

exactly...so in a way, if assassin was summoned by a real magician, he would've been a bigger manace than he was. i thought he was kinda cool how he let saber go when he was about to go, really noble for an assassin who are suppose to be scoundrels
Old 2007-05-10, 00:16   Link #1290
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

If assassin is summoned by a real magician, True Assassin have to come out (one of the rule of the HG war that all assassins are 'supposed' to be Hassan--regardless of generation). And thus no Sasaki

I quite like Assassin too--but I still prefer Archer and Lancer
Old 2007-05-10, 05:36   Link #1291
sharingan0619

i prefer saber ALL the time! say...where shirou and his father obtain the artifact for saber? how can it ne inside of them?
Old 2007-05-10, 08:11   Link #1292
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Shirou's father got avalon through the Einzbern family, who got it through some unknown methods.

Avalon was 'inserted' into Shirou by Kiritsugu in order to save him from dying during the fire accident.
Yaoi jokes aside...(been watching too much hentai lately...)
Old 2007-05-10, 10:41   Link #1293
mlai

Sasaki Kojiro, despite (and because of) being Miamoto Musashi's nemesis, was a Japanese hero in his own right. He had a great deal of charisma and nobility. Popular myth ascribes him as being suave and urbane, like James Bond. In contrast to Musashi's rough-and-tumble appearance and ascetic lifestyle.

Assassins were not scoundrels. They were a secretive sect of devout Muslims who followed a fringe interpretation of the Quran. They dedicate their lives to their holy cause. They are not like the terrorists of today in that (1) they do not kill civilians and (2) they do not commit suicide.
mlai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-10, 14:04   Link #1294
sharingan0619

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamandragon View Post
Shirou's father got avalon through the Einzbern family, who got it through some unknown methods.

Avalon was 'inserted' into Shirou by Kiritsugu in order to save him from dying during the fire accident.
Yaoi jokes aside...(been watching too much hentai lately...)
lol, i did not know girls watch hentai...echii

@mali
ok ok, i was just koking, u don't have to go into that much detail bout this.

Last edited by sharingan0619; 2007-05-10 at 14:18.
Old 2007-05-12, 19:49   Link #1295
cyoti

A Fate/Zero related question, if Iskandar is capable of summoning the heroic spirits of his former comrades, why can't Saber do the same for her Knights of the Round Table?
cyoti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-12, 21:26   Link #1296
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyoti View Post
A Fate/Zero related question, if Iskandar is capable of summoning the heroic spirits of his former comrades, why can't Saber do the same for her Knights of the Round Table?
She just can't--different heroic spirits have different Noble Phantasms. Besides, the round table knights were not that all loyal in the end...
Old 2007-05-12, 23:15   Link #1297
sharingan0619

hehehe...yeah she does have a point, they basically all sold her out in the end in the legend.
@iamandragon
do u happen to know where i can find and download fsn episodes that are subbed in chinese? the sites cannot be megaupload though since i cannot go to megaupload
Old 2007-05-13, 00:41   Link #1298
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

Quote:
hehehe...yeah she does have a point, they basically all sold her out in the end in the legend.
@iamandragon
do u happen to know where i can find and download fsn episodes that are subbed in chinese? the sites cannot be megaupload though since i cannot go to megaupload
Actually when they got to India, Alexander's men said "F U bish, we're not going any further!"

At which point Alex the great said "Okay, PARTY TIME!"

And the day after the party, X_X, GG RIP to Alex Da Great.

I still think that Saber is the most huggable version of king arthur ever.
Old 2007-05-25, 02:31   Link #1299
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Huggable...I understand what you mean...
Old 2007-05-27, 12:34   Link #1300
X_Danny_X

Quote:
@iamandragon
sharingan0619, i got the hentai scenes from Fate/Hollow game, all of them. let me know if you want them, took me awhile to find them with all my programs and programming but i got them.