AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-12-24, 10:46   Link #14561
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I mean, if they believe Irish don't care THAT much for Joshua, what stopped Irish from going to kitchen and causing a leakage in the gas pipe, or the fact that he's hugging/ dangerously close to someone at the time. I.S.A. would go nuts having literal Tykebomb around.

Once again, based on your and Demi's conversation FRACTURE doesn't need information and deemed Irish as dangerous prisoner and thus his skill not worth the risk.

That's means he has no use for FRACTURE, meanwhile, I.S.A./Tate's org. is interested and is willing to take the risk.

EDIT: Considering I.S.A., why not surveillance collar instead. PT used the same thing, except it was planted in the brain.

EDIT2: Or something that literally stun him, I remember the taser bracelet now that could disable his leg for a moment. Or magnetic bracelet that will attract each other when activated, turned them into a durable cuffs.
Old 2011-12-24, 10:51   Link #14562
demino_hellsin
That one guy

is Irish able to function without the support of his skullsuit?
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-24, 10:52   Link #14563
Eratas123

I guess that makes sense. The only reason they didn't treat him was because Mactavish felt like angry that Irish managed to hurt him and spread rumors that he was dangerous.

I guess him disabling some of the bombs (caught on security footage) managed to convince Tate's org that he can be useful. Also, they know he cares about Joshua since Irish goes ballistic and tries to break out when he hears Joshua's alive.

@ Demi - Yes, but he's really weak since he has low physical strength. His hacking is still useful in that state, though.
Old 2011-12-24, 10:55   Link #14564
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Oh, I imagined from all the increased metabolism and adaptation to the suit his body must undergo, suddenly shutting it off would make him fall flat on his face or something... That does paint a funny picture though =))
Old 2011-12-24, 10:56   Link #14565
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Then have Irish wear magnet bracelet in both wrist and legs, relative harmless but very effective restraining method.

(it does have Perversion potential, considering Tatenashi has the remote control... well )

Joshua is in captive of Tate's org, thus more reason for Tatenashi to get near-absolute control over him.
Old 2011-12-24, 11:01   Link #14566
Eratas123

That's perfect! It prevents him from dying and also prevents him from hurting anybody since he's restrained. It's like Inuyasha and Kagome But what should they look like? Bracelets?

Side note - Do you really think Tatenashi is mean enough to use it other than when necessary?

@ Demi - His body's already used to it. The hormone imbalance was a gradual effect.

To everyone - Merry Crhistmas~!
Old 2011-12-24, 11:01   Link #14567
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Merry christmas guys! And happy holidays to none christmas celebrants!

@eratas: So his body wouldn't react violently to sudden loss of whatever the skullsuit does to his body?
Old 2011-12-24, 11:03   Link #14568
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Okay, in mine it's only 23:00 (11:00 P.M.), but fuck that, TOAST SODA!!!

@Eras

Bondage, you know. Of course she did it less and less often, as she shown him her more reserved and responsible side (add the fact Irish himself become less and less of an ass and don't randomly attacking people). It's a meaningful running gag.
Old 2011-12-24, 11:04   Link #14569
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Merry Christmas~!

*Resumes typing Chapter 4*
Old 2011-12-24, 11:06   Link #14570
Eratas123

@ Demi - No. In fact, wearing it too long is killing him by the time the story starts.

@ Senpai - Asked a question on the previous post.
Old 2011-12-24, 11:08   Link #14571
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Black Bracelet in both wrist and legs, stylish enough they can be mistaken for accessories.
Old 2011-12-24, 11:08   Link #14572
demino_hellsin
That one guy

so no backlash or sudden withdrawals... intriguing.
Old 2011-12-24, 11:16   Link #14573
Eratas123

@ Demi - The painkillers and drug withdrawal cover that. Besides, it was keant to be a pilot suit. Also, he's already suffering from using the damn hing for so long: Sweats, pale skin, weak body, weakening organs etc etc. Add to the fact that putting it on feels like he's stabbing himself with a million hot needles.

@ Senpai - What do you mean by bondage? Don't only his hands and legs get caught?
Old 2011-12-24, 11:20   Link #14574
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

You know, 'restraining/disabling' is part of light bondage play/scenario (a roleplay that isn't dangerous). Think of it as substitute for rope.

Remember bond = tied.
Old 2011-12-24, 11:23   Link #14575
Eratas123

Oh, I didn't know that. I guess I have a lot to learn Still, I don't think Tatenashi knows what bondage is......right?

@ Demi - Whag about Rong? Is there any negatives from his machine?
Old 2011-12-24, 11:28   Link #14576
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Yeah and Kanzashi liked her very much! And people don't compare her to Tatenahsi in anyway!

But, seriously! This is Tate we're talking about, for all the sexual fetish invoked by her to Ichika, doubt she doesn't know what bondage is.
Old 2011-12-24, 11:30   Link #14577
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Other than it took him ten years to master it? Or that it only accepts people with specially wired minds? Or that it has no absolute defense, shifting ability or one-off ability? Not, really.

The most crippling thing about the machine is that if anyone tried to use the brainwave interface without the proper aptitude then they'd either not be able to use it or literally die trying. over half of the AE's abilities are only accessible to people who can make use of this brainwave control interface.

Another oddity about the AE is that it's only as good as the pilot. Many functions within it are merely byproducts of other simpler functions. The machine itself is strong but the pilot decides the limit of how much stronger it can get.

The monopole engine is expressly secretive. Croixas built it in a way so that no one can open it without destroying it. Many of the AE's weapon systems are closely linked to the engine so if the weapons break, then they have no way of fixing it. The engine is a complete black box due to the interference posed by the bosons being released by the engine.

EDIT: I guess excessive exposure to the engine would cause long term radiation disease... gotta look that up.
Old 2011-12-24, 11:33   Link #14578
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I'm sleepy, call it a night. See you guys tom. -_-
Old 2011-12-24, 11:34   Link #14579
Eratas123

@ Demi - So what? Irish took 4 years of constant pain to even use the suit properly and its still crippling him to this point. Also, didn't you day the Astra Exodus was recently built? How was he using it for ten years straight? Also, those flaws don't affect Rong since he has the proper brainwave.

@ Senpai - Yeah, but I doubt she's a shotacon.
Old 2011-12-24, 11:44   Link #14580
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I thought there were painkillers? It's crippling him but still allowing him to function properly?

Well I guess not ten but he has a flight time of at least 2 years listed in. I forgot that AE was built when Rong was about 8 or 9. Even if you have the proper brainwaves it's not normal for a human to be able to move things with just their mind. The human mind was meant to manage the human body, anything other than that is taxing. Most of the piloting time was spent to get Rong used to the stress.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest