AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2015-04-30, 18:24   Link #721
MajinAkuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by kill-o-matic View Post
That makes it what 5 or 6 teams now? Why is nobody translating or better yet animating this? It's a better spin-off than ViVid will ever be.
Not enough chapters to adaptate it. However, I think an OVA series would be perfect. They should release OVA episodes from time to time, and when they already overtook the manga, the wait until there are new chapters and content to adaptate.
MajinAkuma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-30, 19:12   Link #722
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Part of the reason why it's not being animated is because apparently the Nanoha Innocent manga is supposed to be a supplement to the Nanoha Innocent game, much like how A's and StrikerS both had supplemental mangas, to fill in the gaps or expand on some details.
Old 2015-04-30, 19:57   Link #723
Alastoryagami

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Part of the reason why it's not being animated is because apparently the Nanoha Innocent manga is supposed to be a supplement to the Nanoha Innocent game, much like how A's and StrikerS both had supplemental mangas, to fill in the gaps or expand on some details.
It doesn't look like it's filling in gaps, like the A's and StrikerS comics did. Nanoha Innocent could stand on its own.
Alastoryagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-30, 20:31   Link #724
green-link94

New chapter are out up to 12.
green-link94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-10-27, 20:47   Link #725
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Oh god. Teana thinks Subaru is a boy. Excuse me while I go to that corner and proceed to laugh like a maniac.
Old 2016-12-13, 11:22   Link #726
4th Dimension

Translated version of Issue 10 of InnocentS is out, which gives me a nice way of segwaying into my oppinion of this part of the franchise.

Innocent is such a source of mixed feelings for me. On one hand I really like their desperate attempt to mash ALL the characters from all the different continuities into one setting. And I think they are mostly managing to do it fine. So we get to enjoy Jail being at his hammiest while not having to suffer his villain side of strapping young girls to operating tables and doing horrible things to them while he laughs.
Also the fights are suitably flashy.

On the other hand every time they try remind me that it’s all based of some stupid cards, or when they try to talk about the tech, my enjoyment drops like 500% because all the explanation concerning that are 300% stupid and make my head hurt.

They had a good thing going for a while when they did not mention that everything is based of cards, and for a while I could pretend it was all influenced by personalities and willpower, but then they had to mention them again in the previous issue to explain aggressor’s OP abilities. And my enjoyment fell every time they started tech teching the problems.

As for this issue, the beggining was a bit of a chore for the aforementioned reasons, but when we got back to the character stuff, like how they set up Jail’s relation to the Nakajimas it was MUCH more fun. Especially the Quint/Jail relations at the end.
4th Dimension is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-16, 01:24   Link #727
BassGSnewtype
The Sword of Darkness

Spoiler for Oops:
Old 2016-12-16, 01:31   Link #728
DKN117

STILL waiting for our first ever canon (as far as 'canon' can be in Innocent, anyway) of Teana's beloved big bro... We've gotten Quint, Lynith, Good!Precia, Alicia, Prof. Florian, all I can remember is left are Clyde and Tiida.
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-16, 01:39   Link #729
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

What do you mean by canon?
Old 2016-12-16, 02:01   Link #730
4th Dimension

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
What do you mean by canon?
I think what he meant to say, first cannon character appearance of Tiida. So far the only thing we saw of him was that short flashback by Teana that only vaguely showed him. This could be the first time we saw him as an actual character how he looks and his personality.
4th Dimension is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-16, 02:19   Link #731
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

I wouldn't get my hopes up then. He's already appeared once in Innocent as a single panel flashback of showing her how to shoot. StrikerS already gave him a face, and as far as sibling interactions go, Teana now has Linith.

Tags
magical girl, manga, nanoha