AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-09-02, 04:30   Link #101
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

So Aizen and Ichigo compare cock-sizes this chapter...
Old 2010-09-02, 04:46   Link #102
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
I'm wondering what the consequences of Ichigo's new sword abilities are. There have to be consequences. There's no way you get that much of a power up without having to sacrifice something in return.
*ichigo looks in his underpants*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!1

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2010-09-02, 05:30   Link #103
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Consequences? I'll go with permanent sword fusion, much like in the sealed sword frenzy.
Old 2010-09-02, 05:37   Link #104
SidVicious
Anime addict

Aizen talks too much...
Old 2010-09-02, 06:02   Link #105
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

While it was nice, I'd like it if after an epic battle Ichigo burns out and Aizen flies away to the spirit king's residence etc. We all know this is only stage 3 trans Aizen(or stage 4 if you count the glasses-crushing and slicked back hair ) so he has another ace up his sleeve.

As others said, Aizen acting so OOC made me suspicious, though it's normal for the average epic shonen villain to get 'drunk' with power, lol.
Old 2010-09-02, 06:42   Link #106
briankohler

^There's always something up his sleeve. How many times has it been since we all thought he was about to beat the dust, but then he goes off scott free.
Old 2010-09-02, 06:47   Link #107
thermopyle

Stupid. I'm done with Bleach.
Old 2010-09-02, 07:07   Link #108
poolfan
NOOB

Aizen: "You, Ichigo! You will become my new Light!"
Old 2010-09-02, 08:16   Link #109
Langus
Optimus Prime

@ Wiggy Fuzz - I so wanna rep you for that but the cookie nazis say no. Sorry, mate.
Old 2010-09-02, 09:14   Link #110
JustRob

Please, let this be an illusion. Let the whole Aizen thing be an illusion and give me back the awesome Aizen with his haircurl swirling over his face and that badass smile.

How, how could they ruin a great villain like that.

"WHAT?!?!! YOU STOPED MY SWORD? HOW U GET SO STRNG???"

Remind you of anything? This is the Vegeta VS Cell fight after he gets out of the Hyperbolic Timechamber all over again. Ichigo will probably beat Aizen into the ground, then Aizen will go "I could beat you if only you let me get the King's Key!!!!" and then Ichigo will go like "Hmph you're not even a challenge to me now, fine go get your key".

And then the new arc starts when Aizen has once again become stronger then everyone and he will organize the Aizen games but only Ichigo will really fight and the Gotei 13 will stand on the side cheering him on.
Old 2010-09-02, 09:36   Link #111
Iknowwhatyou

You know what the chain reminded me of? The chain that was part of the soul. Maybe after the battle Ichigo will become a normal kid and actually finish school and won't be able to see any more super natural events.
Old 2010-09-02, 11:06   Link #112
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

People I want you to realize the gravity of Ichigo's plotkai

In less than a year, Ichigo became a Shinigami, got to vice-captain level, drew with Kenpach, learned bankai beat 3 vice-captains bare-handed, beat Byakuya, became a Vaizard, overcame his time limit in a matter of days, got a new hollow form, got a new mask and now has complete control over all his powers.

Please realize that the last 3 happened within the span of the same day.

He literally rised from average teen to godhood in less than a year, when it takes over 100 years to learn bankai and even longer to master it.

This better be Aizen using his weakest power level.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2010-09-02, 11:11   Link #113
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
^^At Ichigo's current rate of growth, the entire planet should literally crumble from his mere presence alone "many years down the line".

Counting Dangai time, I think the kid's only been a shinigami for roughly a year and he seems to have already surpassed the captain commander.

Kenpachi's a tough guy no doubt, but even if the he obtained Bankai and wielded it with both hands, I don't see how Ichigo would need any more than a single pinky toe to win a rematch with him (at this rate).

Ichigo's current strength is retarded. The only plausible out I could see for Kubo at this point is to reveal that since the instant Aizen got handpalmed, every single moment of their battle so far has been one massive illusion created by *gasps* Aizen's bankai. In other words, while Ichigo is pwning the crap out of Kyouka Suigetsu, the real Aizen (who'd hopefully be much more powerful than his illusion-created counterpart) is currently off creating the kings key while admiring Ichigo's new strength from a far.

If things turned out like this, it'd negate a lot Ichigo's current feats of strength this chapter since his current opponents strength (the illusion) couldn't be gauged very effectively. So while we'd be left knowing for a fact that Ichigo got stronger, we'd still have no idea of how much stronger he and Aizen have become.
Well it's either a temporary power up & major sacrifice or something like what you said.
If it's the first then the great villain we've been amused with dearly since he owned SS still comes off looking like a jackass. If it's the second one there's less damage done by Kubo to his main antagonist, but it's still overall annoying.

I'm thinking what Langus said. This new power has to have some kind of drawback, but where this leaves us with the story isn't clear.

Why was Aizen being OOC? Maybe Kubo thought it would make us impressed with Ichigo's newfound strength. Of course it hasn't, everyone is confused and we're left wondering what's going on. For once it would be nice for less philosophical ranting and some explanations.
Old 2010-09-02, 11:23   Link #114
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi View Post
Why was Aizen being OOC? Maybe Kubo thought it would make us impressed with Ichigo's newfound strength. Of course it hasn't, everyone is confused and we're left wondering what's going on. For once it would be nice for less philosophical ranting and some explanations.
Too bad Aizen's rants were the explanation. I thought it was kinda silly to have Aizen explain how Ichigo's powers work (though not surprising since it was Bya who originally explained how his Bankai works). I wouldn't expect Ichigo to take the time to explain, but it would've been nice if Isshin were kept barely conscious and had a flashback to the training room.

Old 2010-09-02, 11:34   Link #115
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Get ready for rescue Ichigo arc!
Old 2010-09-02, 11:38   Link #116
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Too bad Aizen's rants were the explanation. I thought it was kinda silly to have Aizen explain how Ichigo's powers work (though not surprising since it was Bya who originally explained how his Bankai works). I wouldn't expect Ichigo to take the time to explain, but it would've been nice if Isshin were kept barely conscious and had a flashback to the training room.
I'm going to assume Aizen's theory is bullshit. He doesn't even know what's going on:
I CAN UNDERSTAND IF HE COULD DODGE ME - EVEN THOUGH IT SHOULD BE COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE TO DODGE - BUT I'D STILL UNDERSTAND

Let's pray Kubo knows what he's doing and hasn't just lost his mind.
Old 2010-09-02, 11:43   Link #117
Likely

at this rate ichigo's bankai would be too dangerous to use, even for us readers. i mean it could blow right off the page.
Old 2010-09-02, 11:50   Link #118
Prongs
Grand Duke of Lolitania

Ichigo sick!
Old 2010-09-02, 11:56   Link #119
SeanQ

Ichigo :I blew away that mount...
Aizen: No...I did !!
Ichigo: Nu uh...I did !!
Aizen: Prove it !!
Ichigo: Okay, I'll prove it !!!
Old 2010-09-02, 12:07   Link #120
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

i was shocked at how self centred and, well, blind that aizen seemed in this chapter. his personality had the single biggest change since he became condom man.

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter thread