Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-01, 06:14   Link #301
McStyler

anytime
Old 2008-11-07, 00:04   Link #302
gekicharger

someplease help me out here! Ive spent innumerable hours and headaches trying to get sakura's good ending but I just cant get it. Mind you I followed the guide that is mentioned in this thread too. I've done everything I can think of and well im at a loss. And again I followed the guide plus before that I went solo and just clicked and did all of the sakura scenes and yes I also did manage to get through the quiz event also. In any case anyone?!
Old 2008-11-07, 00:10   Link #303
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by gekicharger View Post
someplease help me out here! Ive spent innumerable hours and headaches trying to get sakura's good ending but I just cant get it. Mind you I followed the guide that is mentioned in this thread too. I've done everything I can think of and well im at a loss. And again I followed the guide plus before that I went solo and just clicked and did all of the sakura scenes and yes I also did manage to get through the quiz event also. In any case anyone?!
Thanks for bringing this up. I almost forgot about this thread. Still waiting patiently for patch...

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
Old 2008-11-07, 04:36   Link #304
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by gekicharger View Post
I'm not 100% sure, but I think you need to finish Nemu's route first before you can go to Sakura's route
Old 2008-11-07, 04:54   Link #305
sora12

Is there really a progress for this?
Old 2008-11-07, 06:44   Link #306
problemedchild
ô_ô

Quote:
Originally Posted by sora12 View Post
Is there really a progress for this?
35% and stuck. Hasn't moved for ages from what I can tell. Hell, even the site is down.
Old 2008-11-07, 23:29   Link #307
Village Idiot
Fate/ Stay Night

You have to clear Nemu's route before you can unlock Sakura's.

Just like how you have to clear every girl's route before you can unlock Yoriko's route (I believe).
Old 2008-11-11, 00:39   Link #308
Rin-chan

Send a message via AIM to Rin-chan Send a message via MSN to Rin-chan
This thread really should be closed, Da Capo seems to be licenced by Mangagamer.com, No clue sense its D.C.P.C. that animesuki will let it slide but not positive on that.

D.C. will be released next month

http://www.mangagamer.com/main/Title...6-B6B01AA4AC65
Old 2008-11-12, 15:53   Link #309
BettiePage

DC and DCPC are different

DC and DCPC are 2 different games.

Its no different than Melty Blood, Melty Blood ReACT and Melty Blood Act Cadenza, 3 different games. Each an expansion of the previous version but still considered different.

Unless Arkanos or AvatarST says this is dead and abandoned, I will hope it gets finished or as many of the routes translated as possible and the patch updated as routes are done.
Old 2008-11-13, 04:05   Link #310
Rin-chan

MG never stated what version of D.C. they will be releasing so it could might as well be D.C.P.C.

You also have to take in account that MG is pretty obviously a extension of circus to some degree. So with Circus already having two official license titles being localize definitely wont appreciate having their game being fan-translated.
Old 2008-11-13, 09:47   Link #311
◕‿‿◕

Send a message via AIM to AvatarST Send a message via MSN to AvatarST
Quote:
Originally Posted by BettiePage View Post
DC and DCPC are 2 different games.

Its no different than Melty Blood, Melty Blood ReACT and Melty Blood Act Cadenza, 3 different games. Each an expansion of the previous version but still considered different.

Unless Arkanos or AvatarST says this is dead and abandoned, I will hope it gets finished or as many of the routes translated as possible and the patch updated as routes are done.
I can't really tell you that though. I'm not translating, I'm just a friend of his and posted his work here.

Whether it's abandoned or not, it's up to Arkanos.

MG is releasing DC not DCPC.

DCPC is a fair bit bigger than DC, and two (three, if you count Tamaki's which is fully translated but not properly compiled) of the routes and characters included in the patch don't exist at all in DC.
Old 2008-11-15, 16:39   Link #312
gekicharger

uh yea I'm having trouble unlocking a scene on the feb 25 for both nemu and alice. Dunno how to put the pics on a post (yes im a newb) but the location for the Alice missing scene in SCENARIO is the scene at the bottom left corner of Alice's first page. The missing Nemu scene is the second scene on the right half of the page from the top in the second scenario page. Anyway for any who can tell me thnx.

Last edited by gekicharger; 2008-11-15 at 16:46. Reason: i did a few mistakes
Old 2008-11-20, 00:40   Link #313
Rin-chan

I am back after having a few emails sent back and forth with MangaGamers. They have said they hold license for both Da Capo and Da Capo Plus Communications.

If you think your translations are competent enough they said they might be interested in buying your translations. If you wish to discuss such things with them you can email them @:

info@manga-corp.com
Old 2008-11-20, 22:28   Link #314
stsaturn

Ok I am a bit lost does anyone know exactly what version is getting released december 25th?
Old 2008-11-20, 22:39   Link #315
Rin-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stsaturn View Post
Ok I am a bit lost does anyone know exactly what version is getting released december 25th?
The original will be released on december 25th. Based on my conversation with MG it doesn't even sound like they even started translation on DCPC yet.
Old 2008-11-21, 15:43   Link #316
stsaturn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin-chan View Post
The original will be released on december 25th. Based on my conversation with MG it doesn't even sound like they even started translation on DCPC yet.
Thanks for the info. I know I am off topic but I have one more question. I am not 100% sure what the diffrences are between D.C & D.C.P.C except P.C. includes extras and the PS2 game or something like that. Could someone outline the major diffrences for me? I was going to go get a faq/walkthrough for it but I am afraid of ruining the story for myself. Thanks
Old 2008-11-21, 20:23   Link #317
Rin-chan

Quote:
Thanks for the info. I know I am off topic but I have one more question. I am not 100% sure what the diffrences are between D.C & D.C.P.C except P.C. includes extras and the PS2 game or something like that. Could someone outline the major diffrences for me? I was going to go get a faq/walkthrough for it but I am afraid of ruining the story for myself. Thanks
DCPC = Original game + 6 extra characters.

There is a PS2 version of DCPC called Four Seasons. But PC version came before it, most any VN that get on the ps2 are always ports from PC. Something you will get more content but not alot of the times. A good example of this would be the PS2 port of Utawarerumono.
Old 2008-11-21, 21:27   Link #318
stsaturn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin-chan View Post
DCPC = Original game + 6 extra characters.

There is a PS2 version of DCPC called Four Seasons. But PC version came before it, most any VN that get on the ps2 are always ports from PC. Something you will get more content but not alot of the times. A good example of this would be the PS2 port of Utawarerumono.
Knowing my luck and by looking at the posts about the D.C.P.C patch in this thread I am going to go ahead and assume Kotori is not in the original Da Capo. Please tell me I am wrong.
Old 2008-11-21, 21:33   Link #319
rg4619

Kotori (along with all characters in the first anime series) is in the original game too.
Old 2008-11-21, 22:26   Link #320
Rin-chan

Quote:
Knowing my luck and by looking at the posts about the D.C.P.C patch in this thread I am going to go ahead and assume Kotori is not in the original Da Capo. Please tell me I am wrong.
The 6 extra character in DCPC is "Alice, Izumiko, Kanae, Kasumi, Nanako, and Tamaki"

Kotori and all the orginal cast of the anime is in the original game.
Closed Thread

Tags
bishoujo, circus, ero-game, game patch, translation