AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-08-13, 12:11   Link #16261
Vivio Testarossa
I'm Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Change the lyrics a bit while keeping the tune. Just to match Pretty Dictator Hayate.
Wait, won't she need to expand her "lesbian army" first, before she can be a "dictator"?

Thank for help with signature Evil Rick.
Vivio Testarossa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 12:16   Link #16262
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivio Testarossa View Post
Wait, won't she need to expand her "lesbian army" first, before she can be a "dictator"?
Cyborg army = lezbots army? ;3
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 12:20   Link #16263
FRS
Lurker on the threshold

The plot sound grandiose.
FRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 12:22   Link #16264
ThEJeDI6911

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
Edit: ack, Ninja-ed. Or should I say Jedi-ed?
Haha yes you got Jedi-ed.

And I never really thought much about Graham's involvement in the story. I just looked at his picture and thought to myself "oh it's that guy from the second season. ok then." Lol.
ThEJeDI6911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 12:22   Link #16265
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Oooh yes, now I definetely can't wait for this. Not to mention the new TSAB uniform looks really spiffy.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 12:26   Link #16266
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
These 'new' threats probably shook the foundation of TSAB, and Genya's death was just the last straw for Hayate to sink into Regius/High Council's footsteps by cooperating with Jail, which leads to the new TSAB, which depending on the story's turn of events, may or may not had defeated this new threat, but still face rebellion from naysayers of the new 'dark' TSAB.

My problem with this is that Hayate is not the only high ranking commander, in fact, there are possbly numerous Admirals and Generals above her heads (Imagine if there's like 5 per planet... ) . Now either this is just the case for TSAB Midchilda, or she had actually booted those old dogs and took over ALL of the TSAB.

If it's the second one well... She must had one hell of a level up, as well as alot of big guns and some really powerful friends (I don't mean just Nanoha)
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 12:26   Link #16267
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThEJeDI6911 View Post

And I never really thought much about Graham's involvement in the story. I just looked at his picture and thought to myself "oh it's that guy from the second season. ok then." Lol.
I think that it is something like "The poor old man must be rolling in his grave upon seeing what Hayate has become".

Quote:

If it's the second one well... She must had one hell of a level up, as well as alot of big guns and some really powerful friends.
Maybe she has put her SS rank magic to some use.

I swear anyone called Yagami is wicked. First, Iori, then Light. And now, Himura's Hayate
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 12:27   Link #16268
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Haha yes you got Jedi-ed.

I'd say it's an interesting parallel. Technically, what Hayate is doing is just a 'slightly less ethical' version of Graham's intention in A's. In the end, it's just necessary evil.

It helps that Graham = my favourite A's character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
My problem with this is that Hayate is not the only high ranking commander, in fact, there are possbly numerous Admirals and Generals above her heads. Now either this is just the case for TSAB Midchilda, or she had actually booted those old dogs and took over ALL of the TSAB.

If it's the second one well... She must had one hell of a level up, as well as alot of big guns and some really powerful friends (I don't mean just Nanoha)
Considering she is the one who released Jail, it must mean she's the head-honcho for the reformation of the administration. And even if it isn't a take-over, she'd still be the Commander-in-Chief of the 'new, efficient and effective' military force, aka the Jail-Yagami Army, which makes her technically the power holder one way or another.

Anyway, although we are discussing about 'images', isn't this somewhat off-topic?

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 12:33   Link #16269
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Considering she is the one who released Jail, it must mean she's the head-honcho for the reformation of the administration.
The whole administration ?

Quote:
. And even if it isn't a take-over, she'd still be the Commander-in-Chief of the 'new, efficient and effective' military force, aka the Jail-Yagami Army, which makes her technically the power holder one way or another.
That I can accept, but not the head of the entire organization.

Quote:
Maybe she has put her SS rank magic to some use.
She's only one mage, and it's not wise to send your commander out into the field...

...Unless he/she wears a mask >.>

Quote:
Anyway, although we are discussing about 'images', isn't this somewhat off-topic?
Fine, just stick a repost... They'll never know...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 12:34   Link #16270
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
My problem with this is that Hayate is not the only high ranking commander, in fact, there are possbly numerous Admirals and Generals above her heads (Imagine if there's like 5 per planet... ) . Now either this is just the case for TSAB Midchilda, or she had actually booted those old dogs and took over ALL of the TSAB.

Influence probably played a major part, she and Nanoha have a lot of the lower ranks following behind them, not to mention popular support.

Quote:
Where else do we take it? This isn't exactly an official manga, and I don't think one doujin is enough to warrant its own thread.
Old 2008-08-13, 12:42   Link #16271
Jimmy C

How about the fanfic thread?
Jimmy C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 12:54   Link #16272
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy C View Post
How about the fanfic thread?
In all honesty, I'd prefer the (( slower )) manga thread.

Back on topic~

Spoiler for NSFW:

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 12:56   Link #16273
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Hi guys! Long-time lurker first-time poster =D. Anyways I don't think I saw an actual real summary of what's been said about that Doujin so I'm going to try to sum it all up.

The person who is dead is indeed Genya (Subaru and Ginga's Father). In the picture of the funeral the people I did not see are Shamal and Teana. From right to left it goes Signum, Vita, Hayate, Nanoha, Vivio (she looks like she doesn't really understand what is going on lol.), Subaru/Ginga, and Fate holding the umbrella.

I could be wrong but as far as I can see these are the people there . Shamal and Teana could be dead too because I don't think I've seen Teana or Shamal in any of the pictures.

Anyways. Going by the summary Hayate becomes the leader of the TSAB after leading a coup d'etat. She does this because the TSAB was doing nothing. She then turns to Jail to make a cyborg army to combat the mass-based weapons that killed Genya and are also killing many people in the universe. Under her leadership the TSAB forsake the ideal of "an organization that did not depend on weapons other than magic to uphold the peace." Of course there were some who did not agree with this.

That would be Fate, Shari, Caro, Erio, and whoever else is with them. I'm not sure who else is but yeah. They stick by their ideals and oppose what Hayate is doing. They are rejected and branded as rebels and they run to the ends of the universe where they meet the enemy which is the cyborg army, and their former comrades.

I think that the Betrayers in the title is Hayate, Nanoha, Signum, Vita and the cyborg army because they betrayed their ideals and started using weapons other than magic to keep the peace.

Fate and co. are the minority and the ones branded as rebels. Nanoha and co. are the majority and are still part of the TSAB and they are the ones known as Betrayers.

Heh that was long =]. But this is what I got from the summary and from the pictures. I want to see the epic battle between Nanoha and Fate D=. Can't wait~~~.
Epic win is pic

Sure clears a whole lot up.

+cookies

I also like your deeper take on the title BetrayerS. On the surface it is easy to see who they are...the rebels. But the term can also apply to how Hayate and co betrayed not only TSAB (lol another rebellion) but also their old views. Asking Jail for help was a definate no no.

Quote:
This is one of the most epic crack I have read. Drama! Moved by human hands! No cosmic horrors, no gods; just humans, facing their own sins, mistakes and sorrows!

Spoiler for TSAB's Anthem:
HAHA!

What has Hayate become...

And funky war tune ^^

Quote:
He did Sword Dancer, then Sword Dancer II and then III. Wouldn't be strange if this ends up leading to just another release in a later Comiket.

The way I presume it looks to be, I'd say Himura is touching on something I thought StrikerS never dared to touch for Hayate within 100 feet, but instead did it in a horrible manner for Regius. The brink of a leader becoming a necessary evil to enforce peace and justice, where even if too much passion betrays the intent, the intent is meaningless if the half-hearted passion is powerless.

These 'new' threats probably shook the foundation of TSAB, and Genya's death was just the last straw for Hayate to sink into Regius/High Council's footsteps by cooperating with Jail, which leads to the new TSAB, which depending on the story's turn of events, may or may not had defeated this new threat, but still face rebellion from naysayers of the new 'dark' TSAB.

I'm interested to see how Graham's (( if that is him )) is being tied to this. Graham vs Hayate?

Edit: ack, Ninja-ed. Or should I say Jedi-ed?
I had no idea. I think I must check up on this sword dancer doujin too

In any case this is the thing that us fans has been waiting since StrikerS started but never recieved. When people die, they STAY DEAD >.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post

Where else do we take it? This isn't exactly an official manga, and I don't think one doujin is enough to warrant its own thread.
Indeed but perhaps the merchandise thread is the next best place ^^

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS

Last edited by Deathkillz; 2008-08-13 at 13:11.
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 13:00   Link #16274
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Indeed but perhaps the merchandise thread is the next best place ^^
*snaps fingers* Oh yeah, the merchandise thread!

Transporting discussions there then.
Old 2008-08-13, 13:41   Link #16275
Vivio Testarossa
I'm Back

Here's some more images

Spoiler for IMAGES:

I don't know if the follow images have been translated, but would like them to be if they have not been so.

Spoiler for Translate, please:

Old 2008-08-13, 15:36   Link #16276
markesellus
Undercover Mole
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Here's some more images

Mirrored Souls! It died. T.T

markesellus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 17:24   Link #16277
Vivio Testarossa
I'm Back

Some pictures I just found on my HD (Thumbnailed, click to see full version)

Spoiler for General, See above, contains NSFW images:

Some Hayate Pics
Spoiler for HayateYagami, may contain NSFW:

Anyone know the name of these games
Spoiler for GameName:

Tip: If you use Firefox DownThemAll,
can automate getting of photbucket and other files.

Last edited by Vivio Testarossa; 2008-08-13 at 17:39. Reason: Fix display errors
Old 2008-08-13, 17:30   Link #16278
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Spoiler for Translate, please:
Spoiler for Incomplete Translations again.... le sigh.:

I'll edit them and try tp ask a friend to see if he can help me with the kanji I don't know on the first and second comic if no one does before I get back from something.

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-13, 17:35   Link #16279
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author

Quote:
Anyone know the name of these games
Spoiler for GameName:
Neither images come from a real game.

The one on the left is your typical "Anime Girl Fighting Game."

The one on the left is a danmaku, or bullet hell game. The art seems to reference the Touhou series of danmaku shooting games.
Old 2008-08-13, 18:00   Link #16280
Vivio Testarossa
I'm Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest Dynasty View Post
Neither images come from a real game.

The one on the left is your typical "Anime Girl Fighting Game."

The one on the left is a danmaku, or bullet hell game. The art seems to reference the Touhou series of danmaku shooting games.
You mean like this game?

I do have the game (seen in the two above pics), but I don't know whether I can post a link to it... mods, anyone?

Tags
images, nanoha, nsfw