AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-02-15, 11:20   Link #81
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaku Hyuga View Post
Man you guys are trying to kill me! I've got all that to catch up on! Well it's a big task but I look forward to it. I'm not going to be able to tackle any of it tonight but will try to get through it over the weekend along with catching up on other threads, thank God for the view from first unread button, otherwise I'd be searching for the last thing I read for hours.
Well here's what I typed up while I was out of comission.

"Naruto Bloopers" "Chapter 2 Naruto Gone Gangsta"
http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.p...ze=0&chapter=2

Hope you like it, personally I don't really like, I think it's crap really, but I hope you'll find some humor in it. Am trying to write my next chapter of Leaf's Squad 15 on top of finishing a team for Reith. To give you a little something to look forward to I'll let you know now that there's going to be a fight
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA. That was hilarious. Hinata. XD

Quote:
“Hey, it took me two hours to learn how to walk with them that low without them falling down.”
That really made me laugh. SO true. I once saw a guy gets his pants stuck in an escalator that way. I wished that I had had a camera.
Old 2008-02-15, 11:39   Link #82
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Man you guys are trying to kill me! I've got all that to catch up on! Well it's a big task but I look forward to it. I'm not going to be able to tackle any of it tonight but will try to get through it over the weekend along with catching up on other threads, thank God for the view from first unread button, otherwise I'd be searching for the last thing I read for hours.
Well here's what I typed up while I was out of comission.

"Naruto Bloopers" "Chapter 2 Naruto Gone Gangsta"
http://www.narutofic.org/viewstory.p...ze=0&chapter=2

Hope you like it, personally I don't really like, I think it's crap really, but I hope you'll find some humor in it. Am trying to write my next chapter of Leaf's Squad 15 on top of finishing a team for Reith. To give you a little something to look forward to I'll let you know now that there's going to be a fight
Haha, that was pretty funny, especially the end.

@Spectacular - In regards to your post in the picture thread...if ever there was a time for Hinata-licious to be a word, the end of this story is it!
Old 2008-02-15, 22:52   Link #83
Zaku Hyuga
Domo Ori Gato Mr. Roboto
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA. That was hilarious. Hinata. XD

That really made me laugh. SO true. I once saw a guy gets his pants stuck in an escalator that way. I wished that I had had a camera.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quzor View Post
Haha, that was pretty funny, especially the end.

@Spectacular - In regards to your post in the picture thread...if ever there was a time for Hinata-licious to be a word, the end of this story is it!
Glad that you guys enjoyed it more than I thought you would. the guy getting his pants caught made me nearly LMAO, had to suppress it though, my folks are trying to sleep. And yes Hinata-licious should have been a word so I could have used it, maybe I should go back and add it for Naruto to say.lol, that would be funny.
Zaku Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-17, 01:35   Link #84
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Naruto Raiu Chapter #38 :D

Okay so here is the debut of Naruto Raiu #38: "Taking it to the extreme: Tanzou's limit!"

Last edited by Sakuranbo; 2008-02-19 at 23:35.
Sakuranbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-17, 23:47   Link #85
Zaku Hyuga
Domo Ori Gato Mr. Roboto
*Author

Quzor: Man those new chapters were so good that I just read straight through from 2-4 and looked and only 20 minutes went by I had read them so fast. I can't get enough of the story. I'm extremely interested in Tsubashi's training of the men, but I'm a little confused. In one of the chapters you talked about the men dumping the body of the one that mouthed of to Mitsurugi, but it appeared that when you told of them dumping him it was during the flashback before he had learned the technique he had used to kill him. But anyway I can't wait for your next chapter.

Adediran242: I read yours finally. Very well written, the air element weapons(not sure what else to call them) are awesome. The fight was excellently described and gave a nice clear image of what was happening. Two thumbs up. Keep on writing.

Reith: Read the chapter of "Super Squad 7". Was pretty funny, like most of you other works.It made me laugh when after all the fighting was over Naruto was still rolling on Choji, I also like his nickname.

Katoso_Shunin:Nice work! I like how the story is turning out. The fight wth Joko was great, and I like how they figured out how to blow up his tank, that was cool. I'm also enjoying the development between Kanji and Katoso.

Well I believe that's everyone. Well everyone but KurayamiLeader, still trying to catch up on all those chapters, it's just that some of them are so big. I want to catch up to where you are and give you a nice big fat review. By the way KurayamiLeader, I happen to remember 3 or 4 so pages back someone saying they were gearing up to read my chapters and would leave a review, what happened? Not trying to be naggy or anything just would like to know what you think of my material, no rush you don't have to review it if you really don't want to, I'll live.
Old 2008-02-18, 01:02   Link #86
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Quzor: Man those new chapters were so good that I just read straight through from 2-4 and looked and only 20 minutes went by I had read them so fast. I can't get enough of the story. I'm extremely interested in Tsubashi's training of the men, but I'm a little confused. In one of the chapters you talked about the men dumping the body of the one that mouthed of to Mitsurugi, but it appeared that when you told of them dumping him it was during the flashback before he had learned the technique he had used to kill him. But anyway I can't wait for your next chapter.
Ahh, my bad. Perhaps I should have tried to make that point clearer. The person Mitsurugi dispatched while he was talking to his men, he did so with nothing but a mere thrust. There was no sort of elemental manipulation involved; strictly sword through heart.

On another note, thank you for the feedback! I can only hope that your response will motivate other people to follow suit *emo glare at everyone*
Old 2008-02-18, 01:13   Link #87
Zaku Hyuga
Domo Ori Gato Mr. Roboto
*Author

Quote:
Ahh, my bad. Perhaps I should have tried to make that point clearer. The person Mitsurugi dispatched while he was talking to his men, he did so with nothing but a mere thrust. There was no sort of elemental manipulation involved; strictly sword through heart.

On another note, thank you for the feedback! I can only hope that your response will motivate other people to follow suit *emo glare at everyone*
Ah I see, I misinterpreted(I know I didn't spell that right, but I'm not looking it up now.) it for the light thrust. Anyway it's still a good story, and hopefully more people will review yours and mine, since some people don't comment either of us, not to point any fingers *coughs Kurayami*, *coughs again, Katoso *. I scanned through quick and saw that most of the reviews are by you, me, and Spectacular.
Old 2008-02-18, 01:36   Link #88
madra uchiha xyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reith View Post
Here's the best sig I could do Adediran. If u dont like it, give me a pic to make into a sig.

can you make me a sig?
madra uchiha xyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-18, 17:37   Link #89
Adediran242
Konoha-nin =[(:<@-:)]=

Quote:
Adediran242: I read yours finally. Very well written, the air element weapons(not sure what else to call them) are awesome. The fight was excellently described and gave a nice clear image of what was happening. Two thumbs up. Keep on writing.
Thanks Zaku, I wanted it to be a suped up version of Asuma's technique with the trench knives, hopefully I pulled it off alright. I really shold be writing, but my girlfriend is soaking up my free time like a sponge (she says i'm on the computer too much), but I'll get round to chapter 3. I warn you now, it will NOT be interesting, but it will be VERY integral.

Desperately need a good artist with some time on their hands. PM me if you are him (or her)
Adediran242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-19, 18:05   Link #90
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Well, it was supposed to be out yesterday, but I got lazy. So it's here today instead. Chapter 5 of "The Devil's Offspring."

http://narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=7521&chapter=5

Please enjoy, and if you have any feedback, I'd certainly love to hear it
Old 2008-02-19, 23:31   Link #91
Zaku Hyuga
Domo Ori Gato Mr. Roboto
*Author

Quote:
Well, it was supposed to be out yesterday, but I got lazy. So it's here today instead. Chapter 5 of "The Devil's Offspring."

http://narutofic.org/viewstory.php?sid=7521&chapter=5

Please enjoy, and if you have any feedback, I'd certainly love to hear it
*Fangirl Scream!!!!!* Yay! *coughs* sorry about that was so exited when I saw the new chapter that I instantly clicked on it and read it in five minutes. Not saying you don't write enough, just i love it so much. That was the most awesome fight you have ever written. I saw eerything happening in my head, that it took me a minute to realize that i wasn't watching TV but reading the story. Hope you keep them coming, because I'm devouring them as they do.
Old 2008-02-19, 23:41   Link #92
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
*Fangirl Scream!!!!!* Yay! *coughs* sorry about that was so exited when I saw the new chapter that I instantly clicked on it and read it in five minutes. Not saying you don't write enough, just i love it so much. That was the most awesome fight you have ever written. I saw eerything happening in my head, that it took me a minute to realize that i wasn't watching TV but reading the story. Hope you keep them coming, because I'm devouring them as they do.
Thanks. You should have seen me writing it. I actually acted it out piece by piece, before I wrote it down. I looked like a total lunatic, twirling and stomping around my dining room/foyer trying to get the moves right. Maybe I should do that every time
Old 2008-02-19, 23:47   Link #93
Zaku Hyuga
Domo Ori Gato Mr. Roboto
*Author

Quote:
Thanks. You should have seen me writing it. I actually acted it out piece by piece, before I wrote it down. I looked like a total lunatic, twirling and stomping around my dining room/foyer trying to get the moves right. Maybe I should do that every time
Ya that would be funny to see, but at least I haven't gone that far in writing mine ok maybe just a couple moves But anyway maybe next time you should tape yourself and send it to us so we can all see, lol.
Old 2008-02-19, 23:51   Link #94
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:
Ya that would be funny to see, but at least I haven't gone that far in writing mine ok maybe just a couple moves But anyway maybe next time you should tape yourself and send it to us so we can all see, lol.
Or send it directly to Amercia's Funniest Home Videos to win a cash prize.
Old 2008-02-19, 23:56   Link #95
Zaku Hyuga
Domo Ori Gato Mr. Roboto
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurayamiLeader View Post
Or send it directly to Amercia's Funniest Home Videos to win a cash prize.
Ya he might win the big prize! Maybe if he wears a costume he could also pass it off to planets funniest animals.

ff topic: we hit 100 posts woohoo
Old 2008-02-19, 23:57   Link #96
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:
Ya he might win the big prize! Maybe if he wears a costume he could also pass it off to planets funniest animals.
Are you comparing our dear Quzor to an ape? Now that is just a lowblow
Old 2008-02-19, 23:59   Link #97
Zaku Hyuga
Domo Ori Gato Mr. Roboto
*Author

Quote:
No I just said he should wear a costume and double his money, no insults intended.
Old 2008-02-20, 00:01   Link #98
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

I was using sarcasm anyways
Old 2008-02-20, 00:01   Link #99
Quzor
It's the year 3030...

Quote:
Oh I don't know...I'm alright with the whole ape analogy. Actually, being an ape might be a good time; swing from trees, pee on unsuspecting passersby, fling poop in a rage, have copious amounts of sex...

I better stop talking about this, I'm too enthralled with the idea now
Old 2008-02-20, 00:03   Link #100
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:
fling poop in a rage,
Who said you had to be enraged just to fling feces?

Tags
deviantart.com, fan ideas, fanfiction, fanfiction.net