AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-03-04, 11:43   Link #11081
boneclaw97

Are you serious? Fiction or not they are still related. I don't mind a story about invest as long as its done right. This is treating it like its fan service. The only incest story I've come across that I liked is seishun pop.

And speaking of another good manga when I read chapter 260 of KNIM I got angry but them i came across this yuri manga called citrus and no I don't like it because it has lesbians but this manga has fleshed out characters, a believable romance, incredible drama, and 2 likable and relatable protagonists.

Still I hope kiyomi gets her fantasy chapter. It would be entertaining to say the least
boneclaw97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-05, 09:23   Link #11082
shibakun

A bit off topic as far as manga and the light novel is concerned but was the oav released the last episode included in the whole 'blu-ray' deal? The episode that covers their childhood and the events before he goes to tokyo. Are there more oavs to come?
shibakun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-05, 13:05   Link #11083
boneclaw97

There's going to be an ova about the final arc but this time on yuzuki's POV
Old 2014-03-15, 00:36   Link #11084
Vitacrucis

I want a fantasy chapter with Mana.

Koyomi's chapter... I dunno, I guess it could work if instead of Haruto we get one of her nights with Takashi. Then again these chapters are about Haruto in a relationship with the other girls. Just saying given Koyomi never had any romantic interest in Haru and she's even expecting a kid from Takashi.
Vitacrucis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-15, 00:38   Link #11085
anonfr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitacrucis View Post

Koyomi's chapter... I dunno, I guess it could work if instead of Haruto we get one of her nights with Takashi. Then again these chapters are about Haruto in a relationship with the other girls. Just saying given Koyomi never had any romantic interest in Haru and she's even expecting a kid from Takashi.
Well initially Kazuma told Haruto to take care of Kiyomi since he was going to keep Eba for himself. So maybe it could play off of that as romantic interest?
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-15, 01:22   Link #11086
Fwarlord

Quote:

It's simple. We can just have a chapter where while spending a night which each other, Kyomi asks Haruto what to do since her period didn't come, then they discuss how to make Takashi believe he has become a father and take care of their kid.
Old 2014-03-15, 01:33   Link #11087
Hokoga

Quote:
I would want a fantasy chapter of Miyu instead.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-18, 15:46   Link #11088
boneclaw97

spoilers fromn red hawk scans:

Spoiler:

Last edited by boneclaw97; 2014-03-18 at 15:47. Reason: needed to fix the spoiler bar
Old 2014-03-29, 12:02   Link #11089
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

i felt like this extra chapter had so much more potential.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-29, 13:14   Link #11090
Freeter
beyond

It had no potential. Nagato is just too bland.
Old 2014-03-29, 14:44   Link #11091
Frontier

I think it got more pages than Nagoshi's. That's something .
Old 2014-03-29, 18:40   Link #11092
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

there was potential based on the situation they were in. not based on the character.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-29, 20:46   Link #11093
boneclaw97

yeah, i agree. nagato's fantasy chapter could've been longer.

speaking of which how bad would it be if Gonzo adapted those fantasy chapters? i mean the animation direction for the animes felt like they were something out of a horror/psychological movie rather than a comedy/romance/shounen/slice of life/ecchi/drama. if someone like prodcution I.G. did this it would've been really enjoyable. heck, if the anime was made by them i wonder if they were allowed to rewrite everything that happened in the tokyo arc like expand harutpo's relationship with asuka so we could have some great build up and tension when yuzuki comes back after 2 years. heck, it would've been realistic for them to act like a married couple since they are neighbors.

but anyway, i think seo confimred that we won't be getting a miyu chapter since she's in the RPG while i'll still enjoy haruto making love with miyu in the game i still feel like she has a place in the manga.
Old 2014-05-02, 13:41   Link #11094
Bombo
TSF Fans

what a great manga with heavy trolled ...i'm glad to stop @113 chapter then back again after few years to continue reading this manga...i loved it !!!

Especially with THE Queen of misunderstanding Nagoshi sama with her boyfriend sakamoto in their final show hahahah priceless XD.
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-26, 08:33   Link #11095
askara

I read around 3 or 4 voluee before droping it but now that it is finished i am thinking of picking it up again but the question it is worth it? reason i ask is because i heard bad things about it.

basically what worry me is the length. 27 volume mean it will have many new couple forming and break ups which lead to inevitable NTR with heroine going out with other guy, how far do they take it(kiss?sex?)? it is rage inducing? i need to prepare myself for those event

do they have time skip during the manga? or it only takes place in high school?

and who did MC end up with?

use spoiler tag as appropriate
askara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-26, 11:13   Link #11096
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by askara View Post
I read around 3 or 4 voluee before droping it but now that it is finished i am thinking of picking it up again but the question it is worth it? reason i ask is because i heard bad things about it.

basically what worry me is the length. 27 volume mean it will have many new couple forming and break ups which lead to inevitable NTR with heroine going out with other guy, how far do they take it(kiss?sex?)? it is rage inducing? i need to prepare myself for those event

do they have time skip during the manga? or it only takes place in high school?

and who did MC end up with?

use spoiler tag as appropriate
Spoiler for spoilers:
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-26, 11:18   Link #11097
askara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Spoiler for spoilers:

thanks good to know, i thought they will introduce some new male character and heroines will start dateing them to spite the MC. also what happen to other heroins? do they fade out or forget about the MC and start dating other people?
askara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-26, 12:36   Link #11098
anonfr

Quote:
thanks good to know, i thought they will introduce some new male character and heroines will start dateing them to spite the MC. also what happen to other heroins? do they fade out or forget about the MC and start dating other people?
Spoiler for spoiler:
anonfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-26, 13:11   Link #11099
cyberdemon

Quote:
Spoiler for ending:
Old 2014-06-18, 17:49   Link #11100
boneclaw97

how KNIM should've been by a friend of mine

a friend of mine from mangafox name sunwoo came up with his own version of KNIM after the tokyo arc and here are some of what he wrote:

Spoiler:

if you read this, any thoughts?

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life