AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2009-02-11, 15:49   Link #161
Benoit
Bishoujo Game Enthusiast

I'm doing Eirika's route. I missed Amelia (she disappeared before I even got close). All my characters are LV9, except for Eirika, who is LV10.
Old 2009-02-11, 16:32   Link #162
krisslanza
Sleep beneath the flowers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benoit View Post
I'm doing Eirika's route. I missed Amelia (she disappeared before I even got close). All my characters are LV9, except for Eirika, who is LV10.
Amelia shows up again. It's in a level where she'll be the lone little weak, pre-promote unit in the middle of a bunch of promoted enemy units. Near the end-ish of the game I think.
Old 2009-02-12, 06:31   Link #163
Sety
Lost in your Eyes~~~

Quote:
In Fuin?
知らない~ そんなの知らない~
Its suggested Ninnian is Roy's mother simply because Fuuin mentions Roy's mother died shortly after giving birth to Roy. Ninnian is the only one whos suggested to die in her ending after being paired with Eliwood.

Quote:
I guess your point of view seems to be that using the side chapter to level her up is a waste (or something like that)... So I guess you would end up thinking like that.
Well considering for all the work I spend leveling her I could've maxed out three others without having to babysit them....yeah.

Quote:
Fire Emblem is notoriously full of yaoi pairings in fandom. Don't remind me
Most of those pairings are simply the fans doing it, which is part of the fanbase which annoys me. However Ike x Soren is the only one where its pretty much freakin blatant within the game

Quote:
I heard that in the Wii FE, the characters get three states (two promotions)?
Don't remind me urgh....its stupid how badly they break the game after the the stupidly hard opening chapters.

All you need to beat RD is promote Ike to Vanguard, nothing like over 37 strength and speed. Well at least in RD unlike PoR he couldn't solo the final boss (even if the ending had him doing just that).
Old 2009-02-12, 07:06   Link #164
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sety View Post
Its suggested Ninnian is Roy's mother simply because Fuuin mentions Roy's mother died shortly after giving birth to Roy. Ninnian is the only one whos suggested to die in her ending after being paired with Eliwood.
Not only for that, Ninian is the only one who has magical power. But anyway, ElywoodXNinian is the official pairing of FE7. But i don't remember with which person Hector end up ? Fiorina ? And Lyn seems to end up with the other men (the one who has an arc and ride a hrose). Too bad because I'm for an HectorXLyn pairing

Quote:
Don't remind me urgh....its stupid how badly they break the game after the the stupidly hard opening chapters.

All you need to beat RD is promote Ike to Vanguard, nothing like over 37 strength and speed. Well at least in RD unlike PoR he couldn't solo the final boss (even if the ending had him doing just that).
Well, personnaly, i think that the second promotion is a good idea. And in the end the game is not that easy even with that. But i still perfer PoR than RD. And i absolutely hate the ElinciaXGoeffroy paring. It should be IkeXElincia >_<...
Old 2009-02-12, 09:30   Link #165
Benoit
Bishoujo Game Enthusiast

I finally got past chapter 10 last night, thanks to a better strategy.

Some people here are forgetting to put their spoilers between spoiler tags.
Old 2009-02-12, 10:49   Link #166
krisslanza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
Not only for that, Ninian is the only one who has magical power. But anyway, ElywoodXNinian is the official pairing of FE7. But i don't remember with which person Hector end up ? Fiorina ? And Lyn seems to end up with the other men (the one who has an arc and ride a hrose). Too bad because I'm for an HectorXLyn pairing
I think Hector x Lyn was canon in FE7. Pretty sure Eliwood x Ninian is canon because I heard someone say
Spoiler:

And hmmm... You probably mean Rath then since he's also one of those tribe people.

I'd want Lyn x Florina myself but it just isn't meant to be
Old 2009-02-12, 11:55   Link #167
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
I already know. I was just pointing out that I didn't give a care on what Fuin decides to go kill. Like
Spoiler for example:
and the rest... *twitch*

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
I think Hector x Lyn was canon in FE7.
I thought it was Florina...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benoit View Post
Some people here are forgetting to put their spoilers between spoiler tags.
It seems most people here are talking as all of the games have been went through... Umm~, something like that.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-12, 13:13   Link #168
Sety
Lost in your Eyes~~~

Quote:
But i don't remember with which person Hector end up ? Fiorina ?
Florina or Farina, Hectors is pretty open but most prefer Florina since Lillina has a certain resemblance. Lyn's though is pretty blatantly Rath.
Old 2009-02-12, 13:29   Link #169
Kusa-San

Quote:
I'd want Lyn x Florina myself but it just isn't meant to be

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sety
Florina or Farina, Hectors is pretty open but most prefer Florina since Lillina has a certain resemblance. Lyn's though is pretty blatantly Rath.
Do you have a picture of Lilina ? Just to see her appearance ^^ For Lyn, yeah that's why i killed Rath as soon as i saw him. Like that, Hector was the only one And i did the same thing with Goeffrey in PoR XD Too bad that's the sequel don't take this into consideration
Old 2009-02-12, 14:48   Link #170
krisslanza

Quote:
Really?
I find it surprisingly. Due to Florina's immense manphobia.
Farina I could see I suppose. And she does have the blue hair... (though Hector does too but I guess since Florina has that orchid-like hair having two blue-headed parents would guarantee blue? )
Old 2009-02-12, 15:00   Link #171
Sety
Lost in your Eyes~~~

Quote:

Do you have a picture of Lilina ? Just to see her appearance ^^ For Lyn, yeah that's why i killed Rath as soon as i saw him. Like that, Hector was the only one And i did the same thing with Goeffrey in PoR XD Too bad that's the sequel don't take this into consideration
Lilina.
Spoiler:

And a bonus Hector.
Spoiler:
Old 2009-02-12, 15:11   Link #172
krisslanza

I never purposely kill units. I just keep the ones I don't like in the "The don't use/support with" category.

This tends to be all the male units.
Old 2009-02-12, 15:18   Link #173
Kusa-San

Thanks for the pics Sety Well i really prefer Hector when he was young

krisslanza : Well you know, Rath and Goeffrey is the only two that i killed But i really don't like them. They are too perfect and i don't understand how they can end up with the main female of the game >_>

For Florina, it seems that when you did the support between her and hector, she is not affraid of men anymore (but i'm not sure)
Old 2009-02-12, 15:20   Link #174
krisslanza

Quote:
Thanks for the pics Sety Well i really prefer Hector when he was young

krisslanza : Well you know, Rath and Goeffrey is the only two that i killed But i really don't like them. They are too perfect and i don't understand how they can end up with the main female of the game >_>

For Florina, it seems that when you did the support between her and hector, she is not affraid of men anymore (but i'm not sure)
I don't recall Geoferry ending up with anyone.
I support Lucia x Elinica mehself lololol |D

I think she does that in any support with men. She becomes un-manphobic. But thats just so all her supports aren't just her going: "..." and running away.
Old 2009-02-12, 15:30   Link #175
Kusa-San

Well if you did the Goeffrey support in PoR then in RD him and Elincia end up together >_> I mean what the hell is that During all PoR it's suggest an Elincia and Ike pairing and in the end Goeffrey the Gaufrette end up with her O_o When Ike has done so many thing for her ? And her in the end she end up with the other man >8< There is no justice in this game ...

Lol oh yes it's true that Florina do "...." very often
Old 2009-02-12, 16:02   Link #176
krisslanza

There is no justice for it does not ever give me the shojo-ai endings I want
Old 2009-02-12, 16:26   Link #177
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Lilina.
Spoiler:
Fmm... The official art (full body) really does get better per GBA game, doesn't it... At least, quality-wise, no doubt Seima>>Rekka>>Fuin.

Quote:
And a bonus Hector.
Spoiler:
Pff!
...Iya... Sorry, I just remembered how
Spoiler for Fuin:

and laughed.
Then again, Lilina also died, so I don't know squat about her character.

Quote:
Lyn's though is pretty blatantly Rath.
Lyn + Rath = That guy with squinty eyes?

Light: BAKAYAROUUUUUUU!!

Conclusion: Lyn + Rather isn't good

Quote:
Well if you did the Goeffrey support in PoR then in RD him and Elincia end up together >_> I mean what the hell is that During all PoR it's suggest an Elincia and Ike pairing and in the end Goeffrey the Gaufrette end up with her O_o When Ike has done so many thing for her ? And her in the end she end up with the other man >8< There is no justice in this game ...
That's right... You couldn't really freely set up couples in the Wii/GC FEs, could you, since the epilogues are not designed like the GBA games.
Still, Geoffery (to make sure, the guy who looked like an older Ephraim?)? The guy who was worth his Brave Lance got? BA-KA-NA! Has to be a joke...
Personally, Mia/Wayu x Ike was better for me though.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-12, 17:36   Link #178
Kusa-San

Quote:
There is no justice for it does not ever give me the shojo-ai endings I want
Well at least we have a shonen_ai ending with Ike and Soren ... .... ..T_T

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta

Conclusion: Lyn + Rather isn't good
True, that's why i killed him ! It was for the sake of Lyn ...

Quote:
Still, Geoffery (to make sure, the guy who looked like an older Ephraim?)? The guy who was worth his Brave Lance got? BA-KA-NA! Has to be a joke...
Personally, Mia/Wayu x Ike was better for me though.
Goeffrey is the Elincia's Paladin. The one with green hair and perfect white tooth >_> And yes it's exatly that and that's why i don't like him at all so he died too

And i agree, MiaXIke is a cute pairing too but i still prefer IkeXElincia. That's remind me, in RD Elincia is a true godess warrior. I mean no one can stop here at the end of the game
Old 2009-02-15, 06:31   Link #179
Throne Invader
Protecting the Throne

Quote:
Amelia shows up again. It's in a level where she'll be the lone little weak, pre-promote unit in the middle of a bunch of promoted enemy units. Near the end-ish of the game I think.
If u make her become paladin, she'll be one of the strongest then.
Throne Invader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-02-15, 08:16   Link #180
Sety
Lost in your Eyes~~~

Quote:
Pff!
...Iya... Sorry, I just remembered how
Spoiler for Fuin:
and laughed.
Then again, Lilina also died, so I don't know squat about her character.
He went down in manly style, took down 7 Dragonmasters single handedly before he was brought down I recall. Too bad it was while regretting saving Zephiel when he was younger and inside a dinky old jail.

Anyway Lilina's personality? Probably best summed up as...

"Lilina is very kindhearted, compassionate and charismatic, not judging people for their skills, origins or looks. On the other hand, she's also childish, stubborn, and naive to the point of being slightly detached from reality. Lilina herself is quite aware of her flaws, though, and she works very hard to become a good leader like her deceased father, Hector."

She ends up becoming Queen of Lycia regardless of marrying Roy or not. Fun fact is Roy and Lilina studied magic together at one point but while Lilina was a prodigy, Roy was an epic failure with zero magic ability so studied swordsmanship instead.

Quote:

Its due to I think a line between Sue and Dayan in Fuuin where they commented how Sue's mother was the last of her kind. Also throw in the fact Rath is the only son of Dayan who is the leader of their tribe.