AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-03-26, 00:31   Link #4021
Mistshadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
For Vali:
Final Boss: Great Red(Vali's aim)
Main Rival: Ise
Other Rivals: Other famous strong foes such as Dulio etc
Natural Enemy: Rizevim,

For Ise:
Final Boss: ????,
Rival: Vali
Other Rivals: Sairaorg, Saji, Kiba, etc.
Natural Enemy: Good-looking guys,

So if we put it that way, we dont really have a final boss for Ise. I guess "Ise vs Vali" will happen before Ise's final fight with the final boss.

Also regarding how many story arcs is left... I cant say. If the sales drops down all of a sudden, even the current arc may become the final arc. So there isnt a definite answer for how many story arc is left.

All I know is, the author said he wanted to do magicians, Vampires, Norse, and Heavens story for story arc 4. And that he initially said the current arc will focus on the sub-heroines that didn't get any spotlight. Though it did seem like the author is having a discussion with his editor about having one of the four girls story for this story arc which he unlikely wont do.

Defeating Rizevim doesn't necessary mean it will be the end of story arc 4. If you look at the previous story arc, story arc 2 ended without finishing the Youth's Rating Game and stopping Khaos Brigade. So its even possible for the fight with Rizevim to continue to story arc 5(if it gets one).
Final boss prob 666 since it rivals great red to mirror vali.
But I assumed he'd combine with red again to beat it
Old 2014-03-26, 02:21   Link #4022
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistshadow View Post
Final boss prob 666 since it rivals great red to mirror vali.
But I assumed he'd combine with red again to beat it
Author said he wont have Ise merge with Great Red again. If it is indeed 666, it will most likely be in a state where a very small fraction of his power gets released(say 10% at most). Even Ophis was twice as strong as the Two Heavenly Dragon put together after getting her power stolen. So even 10% would be enough to wipe out anyone in Top-10 strongest I think(with Ophis already gone from the strongest position).

Additional info from author's blog.
Quote:
『Divine Dividing- Vali Lucifer
――??????
――Empireo Juggernaut Over-Drive
So Vali will be getting a new ability. Maybe related to Sekiryuutei's power.

Oh, and it seems like we will be seeing Asia, Dulio, Tsubaki, and Holy Cross's Balance Breaker next volume or so.

Quote:
煌天雷獄(ゼニス・テンペスト)Zennith Tempest
→ ?????

紫炎祭主による磔台(インシネレート・アンセム)Incinerate Anthem
→ ?????

聖母の微笑(トワイライト・ヒーリング) Twilight Healing
→ ?????

追憶の鏡(ミラー・アリス) Mirror Alice
→ ?????
The author always puts the ???? marks when he plans to reveal it the next volume.
Source: http://ishibumi.exblog.jp/14681393/

Edit: Oh, and we have more enemies among Rizevim's group that is yet to appear.
Quote:
・クリフォト(新派)Qlippoth

リリス(オーフィスの分身体)Lilith

リゼヴィム・リヴァン・ルシファー(前ルシファーの息子) Rizevim Livan Lucifer

ユーグリット・ルキフグス Euclid Lucifugus

クロウ・クルワッハ Crom Cruach

アジ・ダハーカ Aži Dahāka

????

グレンデル Grendel

ラードゥン Laddon

????

??????
So three more in their group. Most likely Evil Dragons.
Old 2014-03-26, 02:26   Link #4023
lived_1714

So cool, thanks nOm@n for translating this. But Ishibumi will surprise us, the last time he also said Chichigami won't be mention again, now we have what? I don't dislike it so this is nice.

Also it's good to know Asia and Tsubaki will achieve Balance Breaker, I want to know Dulio's Balance Breaker, too.
Old 2014-03-26, 02:32   Link #4024
Chris38

Well, first of all thanks for the info n0m@n.

So it's possible that we will see Dulio's, Tsubaki's the Holy Cross wielder's and Asia's Balance Breaker's in the next volume ... that would definitely be interesting.

In Asia's case ... I hope that her Balance Breaker is actually going to give her some sort of offensive and defensive abilities, so that she won't be forced to relay on the Pantsu Dragon every time, she is put into a situation, where she needs to defend herself from some attacks.

After all I think that, being put in a embarrassing situation where she needs to give her panties or some other piece of her clothing, has a limit where it stops bing funny and starts to become a little irritating...
Old 2014-03-26, 02:37   Link #4025
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Author said he wont have Ise merge with Great Red again. If it is indeed 666, it will most likely be in a state where a very small fraction of his power gets released(say 10% at most). Even Ophis was twice as strong as the Two Heavenly Dragon put together after getting her power stolen. So even 10% would be enough to wipe out anyone in Top-10 strongest I think(with Ophis already gone from the strongest position).

Oh, and it seems like we will be seeing Asia, Dulio, Tsubaki, and Holy Cross's Balance Breaker next volume or so.

The author always puts the ???? marks when he plans to reveal it the next volume.

thx n0m@n
Old 2014-03-26, 02:59   Link #4026
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOmus View Post
I said it cause of the same thing u said there, they already live together so I dont particularly see why they would have go with him(cause they said like this,"so we can always be together", not like they would have to fight, more in a way to spend time), then if they go with isei its going to be a problem to find new ones (this could work out only if issei already found a knight and a bishop by that time, IMO) for the rating games, and even if they found them, it wont be the same as xenovia and asia, and that would cause a disvantage to accomplish the goal of rias, and I cant see issei unintentionally make things harder for her.
That my point of view
You do know that Issei won't be taking them (Asia and Xenovia) any time soon. Issei will take them but only after they have accomplished Rias's dream of becoming King of the Rating Games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
on-topic i wonder if azazel will ever created an artificial longinus type sacred gear and i wonder who will give it, maybe vali?
Unlikely. Creating an sacred gear albeit a artificial one in one thing but creating longinus type artificial sacred gear is another. Creating artificial sacred gear of that level in still out of Azazel's league. And I can't see Vali using one of Azazel's artificial sacred gear (even if it was a longinus type) when he already has genuine longinus type sacred gear that was made by God from the Bible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
I wonder how will Norse System make female devil to a Valkyrie im curious because that is ross dream/future plan too.
To be precise one Rossweisse's dreams is to create a school to train female devils into Valkyries. She will most like train them the same way she was trained to become a Valkyrie. As well as teach them norse magic, and provide them with weapons and combat gear used by Valkyries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, first of all thanks for the info n0m@n.

So it's possible that we will see Dulio's, Tsubaki's the Holy Cross wielder's and Asia's Balance Breaker's in the next volume ... that would definitely be interesting.

In Asia's case ... I hope that her Balance Breaker is actually going to give her some sort of offensive and defensive abilities, so that she won't be forced to relay on the Pantsu Dragon every time, she is put into a situation, where she needs to defend herself from some attacks.

After all I think that, being put in a embarrassing situation where she needs to give her panties or some other piece of her clothing, has a limit where it stops bing funny and starts to become a little irritating...
Agreed. And I don't think that Asia can't take much more. We have already seen that Asia has started running reality in volume 16.
Old 2014-03-26, 06:35   Link #4027
vlade

thx n0m@n. by the way about Asia BB i remember Azazel had said that her BB only power up the healing factor. and what if the newest Dragon in Qlipoth are Tiamat?
Old 2014-03-26, 06:38   Link #4028
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlade View Post
thx n0m@n. by the way about Asia BB i remember Azazel had said that her BB only power up the healing factor. and what if the newest Dragon in Qlipoth are Tiamat?
Heh maybe but I don't think she won't join I guess. I wonder asia's balance break of twilight healing is a sub species like there is a dragon motif on her bb like kiba and gasper because of being close to a sekiryuutei or combination of issei aura of sekiryuutei and ophis blessing lastly I wonder how did tsubaki reach bb, maybe intense training, related to her team or related to her kiba I wonder what her bb a scale up version of mirror alice armor?
Old 2014-03-26, 06:47   Link #4029
vlade

@kusabireka damn then tsubaki will become one of the most OP char i mean while wearing the armor the opponent attack will reflected and doubled(CMIIW)
Old 2014-03-26, 06:51   Link #4030
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vlade View Post
@kusabireka damn then tsubaki will become one of the most OP char i mean while wearing the armor the opponent attack will reflected and doubled(CMIIW)
It's just a speculation you can think that way, because to change the evolution of bb is to throw away the true bb. You could say depending on situation they can evolve it sub species according to user wishes/will. Look at kiba blade blacksmith bb.

Lastly we don't know what form do mirror alice or any sg takes it will depend on the author. Though we can speculate on how her sg evolve will be direct or alternate evolution of her sg. What will ability and gain and so on so forth it my speculation so it might be correct or wrong
Old 2014-03-26, 07:21   Link #4031
DOmus
天国無事故
*Artist

What I think
Tsubakis bb- some kind of ability like tho one from portal (game )
Asia bb- I want it to be a sub especie since azazel said that with the normal one will only be a powr up, maybe it can be like entering in a holy burst power become like a saint or smtng like healing the people that she want
Old 2014-03-26, 09:17   Link #4032
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Can't Asia already heal the people she chooses, though?

Thanks for the info n0m@n. As Chris & sky have said, I hope Asia's BB is a subspecies that gives her some form of attacking and defending, since her mental state is starting to break down due to Fafnir. Zenith Tempest's Balance Breaker sounds exciting, since it's the second-strongest Longinus. Mirror Alice BB and Incinerate Anthem BB are going to be interesting as well. Looks like the next volume may be another Balance Breaker party!
Old 2014-03-26, 09:26   Link #4033
Tbolt

Tsubaki sees Kiba grab his package and do a hero pose, then her body starts shaking and BOOM! balance breaker. Also she needs clean panties.

And Asia can fire her healing aura by just pointing her hand, and her aura has the shape of a dragon. And now the fired aura has full healing power.
Old 2014-03-26, 10:45   Link #4034
aw454wtr

Maybe Asia's BB will allow her to cast support spells to others, like a barrier that reduces the amount of damage they take etc, increasing their stats like buff spells in JRPG's
Old 2014-03-26, 13:34   Link #4035
Always86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post

And Asia can fire her healing aura by just pointing her hand, and her aura has the shape of a dragon. And now the fired aura has full healing power.
I like the idea, however wasn't the idea of Akeno getting the dragon lightning that she'd been sucking Ise dragon aura, same with Rias.

Wouldn't Asia need some hot dragon aura injections?
Old 2014-03-26, 13:47   Link #4036
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

Or maybe asia will make a subspecies balance breaker that in combination with pantsu dragon will have both attack and defence , plus maybe she will be able to heal even stamina
Old 2014-03-26, 14:22   Link #4037
DocBernax2814

Thanks for the info mate!!

Quote:
So 666 is the new number one in the 10 most powerful ones.

Quote:
Awesome, maybe it's something that divide the power of the opponent while at the same time it doubles Vali power proportionally.

Quote:
Asia BB should be a some sort of healing veil that will enable instant healing to a person instead of her firing her healing power toward that person.
Dulio BB would be summoning natural disasters like Tornadoes, Hurricanes, Meteor showers (gulp).
Tsubaki BB will be either a big mirror shield or multiple mirrors.
Holy Cross's Balance Breaker = Bigger flamethrower.

Quote:

Well Azazel mentioned the evil dragons in volume 14 so I think the new members are “Eclipse Dragon” Apophis, Níðhǫggr from the Norse and Yamata-no-Orochi.

Last edited by DocBernax2814; 2014-03-26 at 15:41.
Old 2014-03-26, 15:58   Link #4038
Mistshadow

Quote:

Well authors say a lot of things then decide after to change their minds when they have to.
If 666 is aw powerful as it's hyped, then it's rly the only most logical and foreseeable way to beat it.

Look at kishi for example with naruto, he said wed never see shiki fuujin again since secrets died with the 3rd.
Yet we saw it again in a flashback by minato, and again when orochimaru ripped it open.

He said that in volume 12, we are already on volume 17 going on 18. He's a great planned but no one is THAT positive about their works future.

Basic writing style: bad guys always succeeds in their plan unleashing full power only to fail.
DBz had buu, bleach had transcendent aizen, naruto has juubi Jin twice, rave master had endless lucia,, fairy tail has had dragons f rogue, list goes on .
Old 2014-03-26, 16:02   Link #4039
DocBernax2814

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistshadow View Post
Well authors say a lot of things then decide after to change their minds when they have to.
If 666 is aw powerful as it's hyped, then it's rly the only most logical and foreseeable way to beat it.

Look at kishi for example with naruto, he said wed never see shiki fuujin again since secrets died with the 3rd.
Yet we saw it again in a flashback by minato, and again when orochimaru ripped it open.

He said that in volume 12, we are already on volume 17 going on 18. He's a great planned but no one is THAT positive about their works future.
Agree

The say goes "No battle plan survive encounter with the enemy"

So many things change over time that the author has no choice but to change plans.
Old 2014-03-26, 16:14   Link #4040
teejmo

Who wants a Balance Breaker? You can have one! And you! Balance Breakers for everyone!
And here I thought the next volume was going to be focused on our self-proclaiming angelic childhood friend.

As for remaining Evil Dragons, Yamata no Orochi, Apophis, and Niohoggr haven't shown up yet... wait a minute - there are three remaining, and those three... Ladies and gentlemen! May I proudly introduce you to the three Evil Dragons set to make an appearance next volume!

As for Asia, why not something that is the exact opposite of her ability? What if she is able to control pain, whether dulling it or intensifying it? Now that would be a freaking scary Balance Breaker. And our poor, innocent little Asia quickly morphs into a sadist.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life