AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2017-12-26, 06:57   Link #61
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Ruri has plenty of history to tell so Senku will know what he need to make next and since he is now the village chief, surely that will be perfect for establishment of Science Kingdom.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-29, 08:21   Link #62
Random14

Huh, Science "Kingdom" might be even more appropriate than we had suspected before. Maybe all this time Senku isn't the new arrival here to save the day, but rather is the long last heir? Guess we'll find out. At least Ruri is finally cured.
Random14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-29, 11:20   Link #63
Ramero

Maybe but are we going to see another Lioness? Ruri's run was extremely fast for the recently healed girl.
Old 2017-12-29, 13:30   Link #64
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
Maybe but are we going to see another Lioness? Ruri's run was extremely fast for the recently healed girl.
Apparently being a tomboy runs in the family.
Old 2017-12-29, 14:03   Link #65
Ramero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering Soul View Post
Apparently being a tomboy runs in the family.
Yes but seeing Ruri was able to dash off that fast, i think she can be trained to be like Kohaku. You know that she's the mightiest fighter in the village.
Old 2017-12-30, 07:58   Link #66
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Next chapter going to be interesting, if the village indeed founded by Senkuu family then technically Senkuu is the legit leader for village and Senkuu marry Ruri or Kohaku is not incest because they are supposedly his descendants.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-30, 16:08   Link #67
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
Yes but seeing Ruri was able to dash off that fast, i think she can be trained to be like Kohaku. You know that she's the mightiest fighter in the village.
Who's to say that Ruri wasn't the one that taught Kohaku how to fight and everything else. None of the flashbacks ever showed her before she was sick.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-31, 21:25   Link #68
Ramero

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
Who's to say that Ruri wasn't the one that taught Kohaku how to fight and everything else. None of the flashbacks ever showed her before she was sick.
No one to say but judging by how fast she run then it could be a possibility that she inherit fighting skills from his parents.
Old 2018-01-19, 06:24   Link #69
Ramero

Spoiler for Ch 43:
Old 2018-01-19, 06:41   Link #70
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Just 6? How is it possible to create a village like that thousands of years later with just six people?
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-19, 08:02   Link #71
Ramero

You know through calamity, etc. Since they're back to stone age, they can't recover much technologies like now.

I found it surprising that Kohaku's ancestor was a singer XD
Old 2018-01-19, 08:56   Link #72
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Just 6? How is it possible to create a village like that thousands of years later with just six people?
Nothing strange, the village members are 40 people, it is possible also Senkuu counted it has been 3,689 years. So many years for human to repopulate again.
Diluc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-19, 17:01   Link #73
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Consanguinity would be a major problem, though.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-01-19, 17:51   Link #74
Tenzen12

Consanguinity is practically rule of thumb. 160 people is needed for stable population, but once you are fine with genetic mutation here and there you can work practically with any number. This village were certainly lucky survive, but it's unlikely to be on level of miracle.

Modern science for example seriously consider possibility that Chromosome Y "Eve" and Chromosome X "Adam" actually existed. Regardless whether it's true, if consanguinity were absolute it would disprove it from get to go...
Old 2018-02-08, 13:09   Link #75
Rreelentless

new chapter and we're starting "chapter 2"
Rreelentless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-08, 20:30   Link #76
Random14

They've mentioned once or twice that Byakuya wasn't Senku's birth father, wonder if there's a story behind whoever Senku's actual father is. Though as Senku said, even if Byakuya was his father, after 3700 years the villagers wouldn't count as relatives.

Sad to see the other survivors fall to pneumonia, but then Senku could make antibiotics thanks to his father's preparations.

So looks like the next big arc will be the war, but just in time, Senku's got his own kingdom now.
Old 2018-02-08, 22:18   Link #77
Ramero

In addition, Senku got the base ace card for the diseases known as antibotics. I'm sure that Tsukasa was not prepared for this in case that some of his people got sick and in the other hand Senku got antibiotics to keep em warm.

I'm looking forward to see Taiju and Yuzuriha again, maybe to where they decide to stay with Senku.
Old 2018-02-16, 07:58   Link #78
Ramero

I wonder how many person that Tsukasa has just petrified them? I also wonder where is Yuzuriha and Taiju? I hope they can reach Senku soon enough.
Old 2018-02-16, 18:14   Link #79
James Rye

Those people are hardly what I would call "innocent", Tsukasa. I really wonder about his recruitment strategies.^^;
Old 2018-02-17, 01:42   Link #80
Random14

Tsukasa probably just went for young and strong. Not to mention his definition of "innocent" might just mean simple-minded. I wonder how long Gen can maintain his cover, Hyouga (was this the first time we've seen him?) seems sharper and will probably be the sub-boss. Not to mention how Taiju and Yuzuriha are doing.

Kinro will probably need glasses soon and I just hope Magma doesn't sell them out. Senku's got his "kingdom" of science just in time, now he's got to defend it. He's got some strong fighters on his side but it won't just come down to a contest of strength. Too bad no time for him to stock up on more gunpowder.