AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Upcoming Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2018-06-06, 11:42   Link #101
LG-MAX 2.o

according to another forum, 5chan began to unearth comments from authors who made racist comments from Chinese and Koreans, the author of Tawawa was caught.

by; http://yaraon-blog.com/archives/129154
Old 2018-06-06, 11:46   Link #102
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenzen12 View Post
Yes it's (apparently) entirely his fault, but it's us who will get deprived of likely very decent anime and certainly entertaining novel. Can't Japanese just prison cell (with typewriter inside) instead?
honestely i disagree with that sort of "idea" about "forgive the "guy" aslong he write something which i like or let him keep writing, could be the same if let's sat hittler was still alive and wrote a awesome book and for that reason let him keep writing and be a sucess writer despise all the crap and cruelty he did or can do if get released, supporting/forgiving nasty peoples because i like one of his work is not something "right" at last in my opnion, if that person is really a "monster" or something like that he must be "really punished" and by that means everything and in some cases even the most basic "human right" (it's not his case so far) but you get it, if you are a true monster like let's say staling hittler, nero and others "monster" or any sort of other type of monster or crazy fanatic then at last for me you are no more a "human" and don't diservers any right and like a monster must be "expurgued", again i believe which is not his case being a totally monster/genocide" but being a ultra nationalist scum to provoke others out of the blue still wrong and he is paying for that.

This is for me one of the big troubles of "free speech" because we ending allowing "monsters and crazy peoples like kkk, white supremacists, Black sumpremacists, racists(both white and black or whatever color skin you want call) and others crap peoples exist, to be clear i'm not totally against it and call a sort of total opression, but really "some speechs" are really means to not be "free" and it's clear his case, as long mankind keep allowing that sort of things happening" we gonna keep getting that problems.

But another thing which also make me a little annoyed is about peoples still keeping "deep hate\anger" over past things, which are no more the same issue as it was in the past and the peoples involved on it apologize and are trying to move out in general, like one thing is we hate nazis not just because what they did in the past but because they still want do it in present they still pretty much the same, another is hating japan for something was did in the past and they apologize and now are trying to be the most "friend as they can" to redem themselfs and peoples still keep acting like they are monsters, but somehow still "buying they culturu and bla bla bla" that is hypocresy for me, specially when the other side keep sending "spies" to the country and things like that or being still very salt.

Well whatever it's a very delicated situation here and let's just hope others "artists" learn from that and becarefull with they "mouths or fingers or brains before saying or posting or writing "crap things".

And the anime studios must really learn to not "dig too deep" inside novels place specially web series" where you can really find many horrible things which could be much better staying "hidden" in shadows at best for the sake of manknd.(which i don't believe is totally this case)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX 2.o View Post
according to another forum, 5chan began to unearth comments from authors who made racist comments from Chinese and Koreans, the author of Tawawa was caught.

by; http://yaraon-blog.com/archives/129154
lol grap your torches the witch hunter begun (grabing my popcorn and sitting in the chair).
Old 2018-06-06, 11:56   Link #103
LG-MAX 2.o

I found these last two twitter, now they are going behind the director of FGO

https://twitter.com/PuroonM0410/stat...75385587384320

https://twitter.com/hashtag/FGODirec...ogize?src=hash
Old 2018-06-06, 12:01   Link #104
Tenzen12

When I don't think "putting someone into prison cell" (which is what I said) iis by any means equal of "forgiving guy I like". I am all for some punishment to be delivered, but I don't wanna be one who get short end of stick because that.

By going with your parable, if Hitler were able contribute to developing cure for cancer, it would be waste just kill him. Sure Nidoume is not something that great, but neither MINE actually commited genocide.., yes it's terrible parable, but you are one who used Hitler as example.
Old 2018-06-06, 12:17   Link #105
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

What a idiot, if he hate Chinese he should had done like Mahouka. We won’t care being villainized in fiction as we are use to anti-Japanese stuffs but bringing in real life events especially all the references to the Nanjing Massacre is absolute dumbass decision. Why the ever fuck will the author imply that the protagonist is the one who cause the massacre?
Old 2018-06-06, 13:38   Link #106
Lex79

Quote:
Originally Posted by LG-MAX 2.o View Post
let's be honest, is there any real passage in history that indicates that the protagonist killed innocent people in China, such as participating in Nanjing? Because if he just killed soldiers, then thousands of Japanese soldiers were killed by Chinese soldiers, the Russians could even use this argument to boycott Golden Kamuy. I ask this, because I never read the work, and I really wanted to know the reasons for it all.

probably, but Japanese are proud, I think the thought of "it's not the Chinese who decide what can or can not be animated" may prevail, perhaps, who knows. But taking into account that the voice actors left .........

They will have to find new voice actors who accept this seems difficult, as well as a musical group that agrees to do the op and end, well, they can keep anonymity about everything until the last day and hope for the anime to win Japanese fans.
From LN volume 1
Spoiler for MC past:
Old 2018-06-06, 13:47   Link #107
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lex79 View Post
From LN volume 1
Spoiler for MC past:
From what I heard, the author specifically mentioned the MC being in WW2 in the Web Novel version, which was published to Chinese consumers along with the Light Novel.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.

Last edited by Endscape; 2018-06-06 at 13:58.
Old 2018-06-06, 13:57   Link #108
marconii2002

Mods should remove "Fall 2018" prefix.
Old 2018-06-06, 14:13   Link #109
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

I'm doing more than that, I'm closing this thread. If people want to discuss the fallout of this, create a thread in the General Anime section.