AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > K-On!

Notices

View Poll Results: K-On!! (Second Season) - Episode 16 Rating
Perfect 10 15 26.32%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 15 26.32%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 17 29.82%
7 out of 10 : Good 8 14.04%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 1.75%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 1.75%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2010-07-22, 06:57   Link #41
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)

Episode 16: The Corruption of Nakano Azunyan
Old 2010-07-22, 07:23   Link #42
Zeroryoko1974

Send a message via AIM to Zeroryoko1974 Send a message via Yahoo to Zeroryoko1974
loved this episode, and Azu-nyan is my new favorite character. All she wants to do is practice, but she has the Alan Iverson of anime in her band
Old 2010-07-22, 07:24   Link #43
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

So what did we learn this week in K-On?

1. Mugi likes to sneak snacks and other things when no one's around
2. Mio's a really good seamstress
3. Ritsu's actually a very good cook
4. Yui's actually very thoughtful despite the usual airhead
5. Azusa has a secret fetish for cat-ear maids.

The only conclusion is that OHMYGOD I SO WANT TO SEE JUN IN A CAT-EAR MAID DRESS.

I have a sneaking suspicion that Mugi's song is likely one of the ED songs, given the amount of difficulty Yui's having with it, which suggests the possibility that having one of them performed will rock our eyes out of their orbits.
Old 2010-07-22, 07:25   Link #44
maelstormCaT

thought on the episode

0. according to the schedule azuza write, out of 2 hrs club time, they only practice for 30 mnts, at max...... not considering randomness that happens and break in the practice session.
1. azunyan's denial that she's not the same as the other k-on members is funny... deny all you want, deep down you are the same... mwahahahaha
2. ristu can cook O.O , very suprising. her dad wear pink underwear.... XD. btw, i like noodles in the morning... rice is good, but i never wake up early enough to have time to make the rice.
3. mugi is mugi... moe point all over the scene
4. mio scene is very normal... nothing special there at all
5. yui's sticker galore... and she says a good thing for once( when the last time she said something helpfull i wonder..) well... the advice is very yui like, but its still a sagely advice ;p
6. maid must wear cat ears XD heheh.... no matter how much she denies it, azunyan is a K-on club member ;p

so at this point, the anime hints on 2 new music... one that mio thought up while doing the marathon, and now we have mugi's. hope they'll do the new songs on the school festival.
Old 2010-07-22, 10:52   Link #45
itzglez
♫♫♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
Mugi looks so... defenseless.
its a bait for Azu-nyan
Old 2010-07-22, 12:08   Link #46
ReddyRedWolf

I must say Sawa-chan, who was absent as of this episode, did a great job of brainwashing Azunyan.
Old 2010-07-22, 12:24   Link #47
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post

The only conclusion is that OHMYGOD I SO WANT TO SEE JUN IN A CAT-EAR MAID DRESS.
Given her cat-like nature and expressions (toying with Azusa), it would be natural.

Quote:
I have a sneaking suspicion that Mugi's song is likely one of the ED songs, given the amount of difficulty Yui's having with it, which suggests the possibility that having one of them performed will rock our eyes out of their orbits.
We still have yet to hear Mio's song of marathon inspiration as well which had lyrics clearly not in existing songs.... hmmm, wonder if she was reciting a future character CD tune.
Old 2010-07-22, 12:44   Link #48
TakuanInc.
loves Marisa Kirisame.

Send a message via MSN to TakuanInc. Send a message via Yahoo to TakuanInc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
We still have yet to hear Mio's song of marathon inspiration as well which had lyrics clearly not in existing songs.... hmmm, wonder if she was reciting a future character CD tune.
True. That could be. But I'm betting it's going to be part of the School Festival. I mean, it has to. Especially when all KyoAni fed us this whole time was Fuwa Fuwa Time...-__-

And don't forget Honey Sweet Tea Time. Where the heck is it!!!
Old 2010-07-22, 12:51   Link #49
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

I do hope they manage to wow us with their next concert. The bar is pretty high already, and KyoAni needs to step up to it again.

And while we mostly get guitar solos, a piano solo would be nice...because Mugi can really play.
Old 2010-07-22, 12:54   Link #50
klare

Azu-nyan is the centre char again, she may had joined the wrong club but it is good for us
Old 2010-07-22, 14:16   Link #51
Afternoon Tea
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by maelstormCaT View Post
thought on the episode

0. according to the schedule azuza write, out of 2 hrs club time, they only practice for 30 mnts, at max...... not considering randomness that happens and break in the practice session.
1. azunyan's denial that she's not the same as the other k-on members is funny... deny all you want, deep down you are the same... mwahahahaha
2. ristu can cook O.O , very suprising. her dad wear pink underwear.... XD. btw, i like noodles in the morning... rice is good, but i never wake up early enough to have time to make the rice.
3. mugi is mugi... moe point all over the scene
4. mio scene is very normal... nothing special there at all
5. yui's sticker galore... and she says a good thing for once( when the last time she said something helpfull i wonder..) well... the advice is very yui like, but its still a sagely advice ;p
6. maid must wear cat ears XD heheh.... no matter how much she denies it, azunyan is a K-on club member ;p

so at this point, the anime hints on 2 new music... one that mio thought up while doing the marathon, and now we have mugi's. hope they'll do the new songs on the school festival.
Im American yet im Asian sooo... Rice is available 24/7! Im Filipino/Japanese and Spaniard with a splash of Germen... But I was Laughing at the part when Ritsu said That You must eat Rice all the time
Old 2010-07-22, 16:00   Link #52
Sophrosyne
αφρονέω

Quote:
Originally Posted by maelstormCaT View Post
one that mio thought up while doing the marathon
The one that sounded more like a song from Death Devil?
Old 2010-07-22, 16:17   Link #53
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Given her cat-like nature and expressions (toying with Azusa), it would be natural.
Like pet, like owner?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2010-07-22, 16:20   Link #54
Pinpin
-3-

The Mugi-Azusa scene was really nice to see in animation but it was different from my expectations (having read the manga about 3? months ago). And I'm with a lot of people here: Ritsu can cook well!!
Old 2010-07-22, 17:07   Link #55
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Btw there is a TL problem : it should be hamburger steak, not hamburg steak.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2010-07-22, 17:12   Link #56
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

This episode was pretty hilarious to me, the start where Azusa entered the room few times saying, no that's like Mio/Ritsu/Mugi/Yui was funny, and Cat Ear part at the end was win and show how Azu-nyan has been truly corrupted by Yui now xD. Now I having hard time deciding if I like this episode or 13 more, since they were both such good Azusa centric episodes .
MAL
Old 2010-07-22, 18:02   Link #57
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptnAwesomee View Post
Im American yet im Asian sooo... Rice is available 24/7! Im Filipino/Japanese and Spaniard with a splash of Germen... But I was Laughing at the part when Ritsu said That You must eat Rice all the time
Yeah.... rice is usually a bit of breakfast in our house (though usually it is in "rice omelet") (a popular japanese dish of eggs stuffed with rice and ketchup).
Old 2010-07-22, 21:19   Link #58
Silverwyrm

So what does K-ON actually mean? I heard the word said a couple of times this ep and I had never thought about it before.
Old 2010-07-22, 21:22   Link #59
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

"Light Music" I believe. Kei on i think it was
Old 2010-07-22, 21:48   Link #60
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverwyrm View Post
So what does K-ON actually mean? I heard the word said a couple of times this ep and I had never thought about it before.
IIRC, it's a shortcut of "Karui Ongaku", which translates to "Light Music". Hence K-On.

And Azusa, the forces of Chaos is inescapable, for they have cake...

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Closed Thread