Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2013-07-27, 19:49   Link #521
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud04 View Post
what i would be curious is..if its mk or mk2 HDD form for her
it probably the mk1 of it since that is the one that she has on outside of battles in cutscenes in both mk2 and V
Old 2013-07-27, 20:08   Link #522
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
Kind of curious about how they're going to handle the CPU stuff for the Candidates in this one. They've never specified the mechanics for it, but makes me wonder if they're based on Victory, where the memories have to be FOUND first.

Surely Nepgear won't spontaenously go CPU mode here to save Nep-Nep, right?
Old 2013-07-27, 20:56   Link #523
MogMoogle1
Idol Power!

Wonder if they will implement
Spoiler for mk2 Ending:
in to the anime.
Old 2013-07-27, 21:25   Link #524
rladls716

How dare they destory the Zune factory. Even I did not have any Zune media player, I can't forgive them for destorying that valueable factory, it is a waste.

And Nepgear in despair, seeing what happend to her big sister.
rladls716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-27, 22:30   Link #525
cloud04
Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MogMoogle1 View Post
Wonder if they will implement
Spoiler for mk2 Ending:
in to the anime.
hmm possible..well this is HDN..full of lolz.. so i dont think so?
Old 2013-07-27, 22:46   Link #526
Myssa Rei
Moderate Haruhiist

Send a message via ICQ to Myssa Rei Send a message via Yahoo to Myssa Rei
What is it with people and that Ending. Didn't someone already mention that CH isn't going to implement it for the anime?
Old 2013-07-28, 00:26   Link #527
xizro345
King's Justice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Kind of curious about how they're going to handle the CPU stuff for the Candidates in this one. They've never specified the mechanics for it, but makes me wonder if they're based on Victory, where the memories have to be FOUND first.
A certain event in the very episode already excludes that possibility.

Quote:
What is it with people and that Ending. Didn't someone already mention that CH isn't going to implement it for the anime?
Not only in the anime, in the games in general. They went for the shock value, but in the end they regretted it.
xizro345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-28, 00:48   Link #528
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Heh. The jets doing the airshow with 5pb's concert are marked "Green Impulse." That's a ref to Blue Impulse, the JASDF's aerobatic demonstration team. Note that they're using Kawasaki T-4s, which Blue Impulse also fly.

Also, Vert ita-trainer made me lol, considering the All That VF vids with the Ranka and Sheryl itasha-VF-25s.

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-28, 01:32   Link #529
novalysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
The main reason why I raised that prospect to begin with was because of the criticism that this anime has taken from quite a few of viewers. If, they implemented that ending, those criticisms would look rather silly, to put it mildly.

Where's the source by the way stating that CH will not go down that route, btw?

P.S: Perhaps the shrills of the Anti-moe brigade influenced me disproportionately.

Last edited by novalysis; 2013-07-28 at 02:14. Reason: Perhaps I over-exaggerated
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-28, 01:43   Link #530
xizro345
King's Justice

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post

Where's the source by the way stating that CH will not go down that route, btw?
They didn't mention anything for the anime. The source was a Siliconera (I think? been a while since I read it) interview in which CH discussed about the Domination ending while promoting Neptune V. As usual, they didn't flat out say it (like when they waltzed around some missing Makers) but it was pretty clear they were not sure of doing something like that again, as a part of listening to fan feedback (see Gear's role in V, the return of AAS, etc.)
AFAIK a reason Pururut isn't in the anime could be traced to the not so good reception she got in Japan, apparently (I read a few angry comments around the JP boards but I don't know if it was widespread), so it's a similar situation for the (not so good, I may add) Domination Ending.

EDIT: Found it (emphasis added is mine):

Quote:
"When Siliconera spoke to producer Naoko Mizuno about Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory we asked her about the Conquest ending. "I don’t have any particular thoughts or memories as to the Conquest ending of mk2, but I thought it might be good to have a stimulating (read: shocking) event in the game, so we went with the idea," Mizuno said. "… And everyone hated it. There isn’t an ending like that in Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory. In Victory, the style is consistent throughout, so please don’t worry. Also, people who have not played the previous installments can enjoy this game fully as well."
http://www.siliconera.com/2013/02/22...-neptunia-mk2/
Old 2013-07-28, 01:48   Link #531
Enternal

Criticisms? I need to reread the pages then. I did see some criticisms on Twitter but they were mostly overshadowed by people who enjoyed it a lot.
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-28, 02:19   Link #532
novalysis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
Criticisms? I need to reread the pages then. I did see some criticisms on Twitter but they were mostly overshadowed by people who enjoyed it a lot.
I do enjoy and look forward to each episode of the anime, but it's hardly universally praised, as certain parts of the Blogosphere seem to dislike it, or find it boring, since the first few episodes give the impression of cute girls doing cute things interspaced with fanservice . Of course, perhaps it's because the Anti-moe brigade of the English Bloglosphere tends to be very loud.
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-28, 05:40   Link #533
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Why do they have to implement that kind of ending in order to please a very few vocal critics who are expecting a completely different show from what's been always known and advertised about neptunia? Are these critics expected to buy ten thousand copies of the blu Ray release per person? If they wanted a dark show, neptunia isn't it and they should stop trying to convince others and themselves otherwise. The creators took a chance at exactly that and it didn't turn out well and they regretted it, so why go through the effort to repeat their mistake?
Old 2013-07-28, 06:11   Link #534
Scarletknive
Meister

For me, I still find it okay to have that ending in the game. (It actually resembles the "what if" situation for the console industry, provided people know that ending well.) But not in the anime, because as explained by Shinoya, Neptunia (Or Chou jigen Game Neptune) was not meant for that kind of atmosphere. (And know the audiences. People who played the game hated that ending as explained by xizro.)

Back on topic, I heard there is a magazine that shows us the titles of future episodes. Mind if someone can post it here? (I cant post it from /a/.)
Old 2013-07-28, 06:36   Link #535
xizro345
King's Justice

I haven't seen anything of the sort around but if I'd get my hands on it I could probably look if there is anything useful. I'm pretty sure they were considerate enough to avoid spilling the beans too early anyway.
Old 2013-07-28, 06:42   Link #536
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by xizro345 View Post
I haven't seen anything of the sort around but if I'd get my hands on it I could probably look if there is anything useful. I'm pretty sure they were considerate enough to avoid spilling the beans too early anyway.
Just the titles... Didnt explain in detail what the episode will be about...

Found it.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2013-07-28, 06:54   Link #537
xizro345
King's Justice

The image is a little blurry to get the fine details but I manage to read something.

Spoiler for Future episode titles possible content:

Last edited by xizro345; 2013-07-28 at 07:16. Reason: Corrected text
Old 2013-07-28, 07:11   Link #538
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
The image is a little blurry to get the fine details but I manage to read something.

Spoiler for Future episode titles possible content:
I can help you out though... (Yeah the image is blurry.)

Those words in bold I fixed for you. (I asked someone who can see the blurred images to help translate.) But yeah, what you said might be true...

Oh well, wait for the preview... (Havent released yet...)
Old 2013-07-28, 07:16   Link #539
xizro345
King's Justice

Actually that was a mistake on my part since I mixed the lines of the episodes while trying to grasp most of the rest. And I expect the preview to be released close to the airtime.
Old 2013-07-28, 07:18   Link #540
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Actually that was a mistake on my part since I mixed the lines of the episodes while trying to grasp most of the rest. And I expect the preview to be released close to the airtime.
Thats... Gonna be too long... The suspense of waiting for the preview is killing me...

Tags
adaptation, game