AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fate/ Series

Notices

Old 2007-05-11, 20:07   Link #141
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Send a message via ICQ to iamandragon
Think this news is spreading so fastl that by the time the thread's title is updated, everyone who should be aware would know.
And also, note that AS does not support this kind of activity, so I think the chance of the title being updated is low...
iamandragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-28, 20:48   Link #142
iamthebest22

Fate stay night NOVEL thread

Heya guys is it possible to create a thread dedicated to the FSN NOVEL (NOT manga)'a thread dedicated to FSN novel discussion and future speculations? Thanx

Last edited by iamthebest22; 2007-05-28 at 21:39.
iamthebest22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-28, 21:32   Link #143
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

I agree, we need a thread to discuss about Fate/Zero and the released F/SN novels.
Old 2007-05-28, 22:31   Link #144
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

What about this thread: Fate/Zero

Is another novel thread needed?

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-29, 19:08   Link #145
iamthebest22

Yeah this novel is NOT on fate zero, but in fact on Fate Stay night itself
iamthebest22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-30, 11:20   Link #146
Archer

To my knowledge, the only F/SN-related novel series that TYPE-MOON is directly involved with is Fate/Zero.

There are no other F/SN paper novels.
Archer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-30, 12:39   Link #147
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Well there are some flying around the internet, unofficial though. It's basically putting the game into text such that it is readiable as an independent novel itself. I think it's best if we talk about it in the game discussion...
Old 2007-07-13, 10:02   Link #148
Lykex
Wise Seeker

Hey uh... hehe... I don't suppose you guys can put up a fanfiction thread here can you?

You know it's just that they don't even have a Fate/stay night forum category in Fanfiction.net so I just thought I'd try here.
Lykex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-13, 13:53   Link #149
Cerollian
DarkMage

a creat your own servant thread?
Cerollian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-13, 16:07   Link #150
Obito Uchiha

Talking

I would like to request a thread, under General Chat, to ask the questions:

What do anime watchers like us find attractive in Guys or gals respectively and how would you approach that guy or gal?
Obito Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-14, 03:45   Link #151
Lykex
Wise Seeker

Yeah, well kinda but it's a little bit more than just that hehe...
Old 2007-07-23, 05:48   Link #152
Lykex
Wise Seeker

Hellooooo!? Anybody here!?

(Pardon me if I sound a bit impatient just now but if you look at the date you will notice that it's been over a week since someone's read my request.)
Old 2007-07-23, 06:46   Link #153
xris
Just call me Ojisan

If you have a look at the other sub-forums which have fanfic threads, you will typically see a post such as this at the start of the thread.
Quote:
The purpose of this thread is the discussion and provision of LINKS to any existing or proposed <insert anime series name here> Fan Fics.

Instead of posting the actual fanfics in this thread, new fanfic threads can be created in the Fan Creations forum by the author and links / updates / feedback can be posted in the thread here (if need be an index can be maintained as part of the first post). This will make it easier to find and spot new updates but it will mean that you need to switch to a new thread to read the fanfics.

This thread can be used as sort of a "links" repository and a place to discuss any Fan Fic projects or current Fan Fics that we're reading. If you want to post your <insert anime series name here> Fan Fic, then create a separate thread in the Fan Creations forum where you can post your work and update it as frequently as you want. Come back here and post a link to it.

As mentioned, feel free to post suggestions and discuss ideas for new fanfics or for comments on the fanfic itself but please remember this thread isn't intended to hold the actual fanfic.
In other words, the Fan Creations forum should be used to post any fanfics and the thread in the sub-forum is just used to index them. As far as I can tell there doesn't seem to be a great number of Fate/stay night fanfics (which is understandable since it's a from over a year ago now).

If there is a surge of such threads in Fan Creations, then please let us know and we would consider creating the tracking thread in this forum. At the moment there doesn't really seem to be a need for such a thread. Pehaps if you started the ball rolling with a fan-fic.
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-23, 23:55   Link #154
Lykex
Wise Seeker

Oh THANK GOD!!!

Thanks for telling me this, I was starting to wonder if people were ignoring me. I'll check it out.

P.S.

Sorry if I happened to pressure you. It's just there's these ideas in my head that JUST WON'T GO AWAY!! (I HAVE to post them!)
Old 2007-12-10, 22:16   Link #155
destructionmama
DM

I would like to request a Fate/stay night Realta Nua last episode discussion thread

so we can discuss the real meaning behind the ending
destructionmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-11, 04:24   Link #156
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by destructionmama View Post
I would like to request a Fate/stay night Realta Nua last episode discussion thread

What's wrong with posting in either the Fate/stay night Final Thoughts & Overall Impressions thread or the appropriate Fate/stay night Episode Discussion thread?
xris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-12-12, 14:05   Link #157
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Quote:
Originally Posted by destructionmama View Post

It is from the GAME, so go to the game discussion thread
Old 2008-01-27, 09:22   Link #158
Blizzer
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

I think the FSN thread should be opened up to posting from members, it's ridiculous members can't even post legitimate threads without permission from the ministry of love.
Blizzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-01-28, 05:45   Link #159
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

There is no "Ministry of Love" here, only a bunch of hardened moderators whose faces make babies cry. In other words, we don't care and we believe if your thread was legitimate you could post a legitimate request instead of whining without any apparent cause.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-08, 11:36   Link #160
Blade_Lord
Lord of Blades

I would like to request a throne/hall of hero thread to discuss any existing legends that might be include here and also their noble phantasm.
Blade_Lord is offline   Reply With Quote