AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Forum & Site Feedback

Notices

Old 2004-05-22, 11:23   Link #1
brood-faun

Can't access animesuki forum with IE

I don't how did this happen and I didn't make any changes to internet option either, I get the following error message with IE 6.0 when I attempt to access the animesuki forum:"Bei deiner IP "66.185.xx.xx" handelt es sich um einen Proxy Server. Aus Sicherheitsgründen wurden alle Proxyverbindungen zu unseren Foren unterbunden (Proxy Flooding). Falls du willst, dass dein genuzter Proxy Server zum Forumserver verbinden kann, sende uns bitte eine Email an support@animemanga.de mit genannter Ip. Danke."

I can't exactly comprehend what is saying. It saying something like I am behind a proxy server but I am not.

Note: I am using netscape to access the forum with no problem and this is the first I encounter this problem.

Anyone getting this problem when attempting to access animesuki forum?
brood-faun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-22, 12:41   Link #2
whatever123

Send a message via MSN to whatever123
just got the same message 2 hours ago and i couldn't access animesuki forum for 2 hours but now i could. i didn't change my browser edit: which was I.E.

Last edited by whatever123; 2004-05-22 at 12:51.
whatever123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-22, 12:44   Link #3
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by brood-faun
I don't how did this happen and I didn't make any changes to internet option either, I get the following error message with IE 6.0 when I attempt to access the animesuki forum:"Bei deiner IP "66.185.xx.xx" handelt es sich um einen Proxy Server. Aus Sicherheitsgründen wurden alle Proxyverbindungen zu unseren Foren unterbunden (Proxy Flooding). Falls du willst, dass dein genuzter Proxy Server zum Forumserver verbinden kann, sende uns bitte eine Email an support@animemanga.de mit genannter Ip. Danke."

I can't exactly comprehend what is saying. It saying something like I am behind a proxy server but I am not.

Note: I am using netscape to access the forum with no problem and this is the first I encounter this problem.

Anyone getting this problem when attempting to access animesuki forum?
This forum sometimes go down, it's not that frequent, but it still sometimes happens.
Anyway, you'd better stay with Netscape, cause IE sux
Old 2004-05-22, 12:54   Link #4
whatever123

Send a message via MSN to whatever123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thany
This forum sometimes go down, it's not that frequent, but it still sometimes happens.
sorry but isn't it usual to have the error 500: internal server error when the forum goes down.

i am afraid that i got my problem because i rarely logged out (sorry if this was a stupid thinking but i know next to nothing about servers and proxies)
Old 2004-05-22, 13:24   Link #5
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatever123
sorry but isn't it usual to have the error 500: internal server error when the forum goes down.

i am afraid that i got my problem because i rarely logged out (sorry if this was a stupid thinking but i know next to nothing about servers and proxies)
It wasn't you, I also had this 500 Error some hours ago and like mb81 just stated above, there was some attack against the server :/
Old 2004-05-22, 13:34   Link #6
brood-faun

The funny thing is at that time I could access with netscape but not IE. Now, its working fine with both browser.
brood-faun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-22, 13:49   Link #7
wnkryo
HainShodan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thany

Forget netscape and IE--Go with firefox @_@
wnkryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-22, 13:55   Link #8
Weirdanzeige
Anti-You

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnkryo
I agree, go with firefox
Weirdanzeige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-05-22, 14:31   Link #9
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnkryo
I've already given a try to Firefox but it buggs so I can't go to my emails and such stuff and swf doesn't seem to work neither... So I'm staying with Netscape
Even though it gives me a problem : the internet connection won't pop up when I want to connect from Netscape, so I need to open up IE to connect
Old 2004-05-23, 16:47   Link #10
Ending

Been using Mozilla for a year now, and no problems.
Ending is offline   Reply With Quote