AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-10-07, 19:04   Link #481
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Drama CD cast is the new generation of seiyu, except for KugiRie. Still, a midget: where have I seen that one before?
Old 2009-10-07, 19:45   Link #482
Dark Mage

@Tri-ring, thanks alot for the spoilers and man Nagi is a refreshing change from those weak-willed harem protagonists. Well Negi from Mahou Sensei Negima can give him a run for his money though LoL. But things sure are heating up, I wonder what will Karin do if she finds out? I am happy because I have been rooting for Shizuku from the beginning and hope they keep getting closer

Last edited by Dark Mage; 2009-10-07 at 20:51.
Dark Mage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-07, 20:43   Link #483
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Mage View Post
I wonder what will Karin do if she finds out?
easy answer, even the odds, LOL!
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-07, 21:01   Link #484
yongshun

so far the only person he hasn't brought a gift for is Soyogi so the next day trip that he takes will most like be with Soyogi at which point he will buy her a gift. At least that is what I think.

Head or Gut?
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-08, 08:30   Link #485
Direwolf18

I view it as what we call a boot scene. Star Trek is known best as the one implementing this, the scene cuts away with Kirk and some hot alien embracing and the next we see he is putting his boots back on.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-10, 12:27   Link #486
cyberdemon

full chapter is out now and it seems to me like they didn't do it
Old 2009-10-10, 18:04   Link #487
yongshun

He wanted to do it with Shizuku only he himself ruined the mood that was just sooooo Shouneny. LOL

Head or Gut?
Old 2009-10-10, 18:28   Link #488
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Chapter 55 was just released. Great, great chapter. Now we have some real progress.

Now would everyone frown on Nagi if he kissed Soyogi or Karin later on? Its not like he is out exclusively with one of them, but it seems like he is leaning more towards Shizuku than the other two.

Quote:
@Tri-ring, thanks alot for the spoilers and man Nagi is a refreshing change from those weak-willed harem protagonists. Well Negi from Mahou Sensei Negima can give him a run for his money though LoL. But things sure are heating up, I wonder what will Karin do if she finds out? I am happy because I have been rooting for Shizuku from the beginning and hope they keep getting closer
Nagi is the man! I have to add his character on MAL.net so I can add him to my favorites.

And I'm pro-Shizuku too. She is definitely my type of girl too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
full chapter is out now and it seems to me like they didn't do it
Of course they didn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongshun View Post
He wanted to do it with Shizuku only he himself ruined the mood that was just sooooo Shouneny. LOL
Oh boy did he ruin it alright. He would have rounded 2nd base if he didn't too!
Old 2009-10-10, 18:37   Link #489
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
And I'm pro-Shizuku too. She is definitely my type of girl too.
same here. I'm fully rooting for Shizuku too. what's not to love about her.

to me, this seems like the kind of point in a story where they'd start phasing out the other girls little by little since it seems obvious that his real feelings lie with Shizuku
Old 2009-10-10, 18:53   Link #490
Tri-ring

@DragoZERO
Now you can go into my spoiler to see the special announcement with some English explanation.
Tri-ring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-10, 19:10   Link #491
yongshun

Quote:
Oh boy did he ruin it alright. He would have rounded 2nd base if he didn't too!
more like he would have made a homerun but then that would end the series wouldn't it.

Head or Gut?
Old 2009-10-10, 21:02   Link #492
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri-ring View Post
@DragoZERO
Now you can go into my spoiler to see the special announcement with some English explanation.
I did go through your spoiler, but I figured all of it out from seeing it as I read the chapter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongshun View Post
more like he would have made a homerun but then that would end the series wouldn't it.
I don't think they would have done it in the field like that. But it would have ended the series, so it didn't happen, no questions.
Old 2009-10-10, 21:12   Link #493
Tri-ring

Quote:
I did go through your spoiler, but I figured all of it out from seeing it as I read the chapter.
Figured it out?
I'm talking about the Drama CD that will be included to the first edition of volume 6 to be published on Nov.27.

By the way this CD will playout various kisses by Nagi and the three Mikos, also the sneak night of Chapter 46 will be played out.
Old 2009-10-10, 22:21   Link #494
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri-ring View Post
Figured it out?
I'm talking about the Drama CD that will be included to the first edition of volume 6 to be published on Nov.27.

By the way this CD will playout various kisses by Nagi and the three Mikos, also the sneak night of Chapter 46 will be played out.
Well, I know up to volume 5 is out and I see a big "6" and on the bottom a date. Plus on the top I see "CD" which, since I am familiar with this stuff, knew it was a drama CD. I didn't know it came with the volume, so you did tell me that. lol.

I guess the only good thing about the drama CD (to us, non Japanese speakers) is that it could be a precursor to an anime adaption. But I just hope they wait til the manga ends so they can cover the whole thing since there is no place where the anime could end if it started anytime soon.
Old 2009-10-11, 01:30   Link #495
Dark Mage

I loved the chapter. Shizuku sure is charming and has a way with words. I wonder what will the girls do, if the island's elders suddenly said that they messed up their calculations and that Nagi wasn't the Dragon God and it was some other boy. And the maidens have to now serve that boy as Dragon God. Will they be able to forget about Nagi? I guess then perhaps, we are going to have our twist and find out which of the girls is truly in love with Nagi himself or in love with him because of his status. Will they carry out their duty as maidens or follow their heart?
Old 2009-10-11, 08:23   Link #496
Direwolf18

From Tri-rings spoilers I had thought they did the bump, now after reading it I am positive that did not happen. My mistake.
Direwolf18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-11, 08:36   Link #497
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
I loved the chapter. Shizuku sure is charming and has a way with words. I wonder what will the girls do, if the island's elders suddenly said that they messed up their calculations and that Nagi wasn't the Dragon God and it was some other boy. And the maidens have to now serve that boy as Dragon God. Will they be able to forget about Nagi? I guess then perhaps, we are going to have our twist and find out which of the girls is truly in love with Nagi himself or in love with him because of his status. Will they carry out their duty as maidens or follow their heart?
That is interesting, I didn't even think about that one. I'd be surprised if they made such a big mistake though. Unless they did it on purpose to test them? I don't know.. I think Shizuku and Soyogi would go to the new dragon god with Karin staying behind. But then Nagi would chase after Shizuku who, in her heart loves Nagi, is tied down by her role as a maiden.

All too predictable, so I hope that isn't the case.
Old 2009-10-11, 11:07   Link #498
cyberdemon

Quote:
That is interesting, I didn't even think about that one. I'd be surprised if they made such a big mistake though. Unless they did it on purpose to test them? I don't know.. I think Shizuku and Soyogi would go to the new dragon god with Karin staying behind. But then Nagi would chase after Shizuku who, in her heart loves Nagi, is tied down by her role as a maiden.

All too predictable, so I hope that isn't the case.
no, Soyogi maybe, but Shizuku would stand by Nagi all the way same as Karin. Shizuku loves Nagi too much to go after another guy right now.

as for the scenario, i think it is a good one although instead of it being just a mistake that there would be more a snag. We don't know anything about the 3rd maiden from Shizuku's and Nagi's mother's time. Like maybe that person had a boy born on the same date as Nagi only a year earlier or something. from there it would be good old fun for them to face one another to prove which one is the true dragon god. Nagi becxause he doesn't want to give up on the girl he loves rather than being the dragon god and the other guy for just wanting to be the dragon god and create a harem for himself.
Old 2009-10-11, 20:26   Link #499
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
I'd hate for this to happen cause it seems like something likely to happen in manga and anime or something used as a frankly stupid story plot advancment thingy.

I'll be honest the thought had come to me that Nagi may not actaully be the Dragon God and it was mistake but I quickly disposed of it cause I didn't want to think it could happen here.

cause way I see it if such a thing happened, rest plays out in my mind like

drama over the mistake
boy leaves island
girl and boy be all emo over this for awhile
girl leaves island in search of boy
girl finds boy happy back at an old place
girl and boy aren't sure what to do
more drama insues
finally after what not and oh wait more drama, they finally get together!

thing is I also find this to be very unlikely to happen, very but still its how it just plays out to me. I don't know if its all the exposure to the usual stuff we get that makes me think like so.

One thing I've loved about this series is so far we haven't had some other dumb ass male interfere with the romance thats been going on, no stupid 2nd thinking, no "omg he saw her with that guy!" or "what were they doing together?!" misunderstanding crap.
If another guy is brought in I'm not sure I would like that.
Old 2009-10-25, 07:41   Link #500
Tri-ring

OK here are my latest spoilers whom are interested.

Spoiler for Chapter 56; The Secret Garden:

Tags
ecchi, harem, romance, rural, seinen