AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-10-03, 20:36   Link #921
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

something tells me they wanted to be in the harem lol
Old 2012-10-03, 21:25   Link #922
Hollownerox
Pretty Swell Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
something tells me they wanted to be in the harem lol
Considering the fact that one of the first pictures in the novel are of the twins coming on to him, I'm inclined to agree with you.

On an unrelated note, since I got bored and the anime is going to come out relatively soon, I decided to create a TvTropes page for the series. Feel free to edit it if any of you guys feel like it; even though I am the one who made the page, I'm too much of a lazy B**tard to actually put the tropes in myself. (Plus I've only read what's been translated in English so far). To be honest the story synopsis I made was pretty terrible, so It would be nice for someone to fix that up for me too lol.

"Love is a very powerful force. Even more so when it's focused into a coherent beam of destruction. Every time I cast Hadoken, it siphons away some of the love in the universe. I'm not sure how much, but I'm given to understand the divorce rate goes up with each blast." - Black Mage
Hollownerox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-03, 21:41   Link #923
Insane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollownerox View Post
Considering the fact that one of the first pictures in the novel are of the twins coming on to him, I'm inclined to agree with you.

On an unrelated note, since I got bored and the anime is going to come out relatively soon, I decided to create a TvTropes page for the series. Feel free to edit it if any of you guys feel like it; even though I am the one who made the page, I'm too much of a lazy B**tard to actually put the tropes in myself. (Plus I've only read what's been translated in English so far). To be honest the story synopsis I made was pretty terrible, so It would be nice for someone to fix that up for me too lol.
Just wondering, did you put "Incest" or "Yandere" trope into there?
Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-03, 22:16   Link #924
Hollownerox
Pretty Swell Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane View Post
Just wondering, did you put "Incest" or "Yandere" trope into there?
I haven't gotten to actually putting up the tropes yet ... But yeah I'm eventually going to put up Yandere, since it isn't confirmed incest yet I feel like laying off the incest tropes for now; maybe I'll include a subtext trope in the mean time or something.

"Love is a very powerful force. Even more so when it's focused into a coherent beam of destruction. Every time I cast Hadoken, it siphons away some of the love in the universe. I'm not sure how much, but I'm given to understand the divorce rate goes up with each blast." - Black Mage
Old 2012-10-03, 22:43   Link #925
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

whoa whoa hold up we havnt had incest yet so cross that off the list lol
Old 2012-10-03, 23:26   Link #926
Miraluka
Banned

There is no incest guys, first thing, Mana can barely interact with Shidou and she isn't into Shidou in that way (she just hates she can't spend time with him and Kotori is with him instead) and Kotori isn't his real sister.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-04, 13:39   Link #927
Hollownerox
Pretty Swell Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
There is no incest guys, first thing, Mana can barely interact with Shidou and she isn't into Shidou in that way (she just hates she can't spend time with him and Kotori is with him instead) and Kotori isn't his real sister.
Just joking guys, I wasn't actually saying there was incest in the series (leave that for the Oremo discussions), I'm fully aware there isn't any subtext for it.

Old 2012-10-04, 13:43   Link #928
Dominic Night
Its time to Exist

Good thing I can keep Yoshino to myself.
Dominic Night is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-04, 14:20   Link #929
Hollownerox
Pretty Swell Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic Night View Post
Good thing I can keep Yoshinon to myself.
Fixed that for you, I'm pretty sure several others have already called the token loli, you can keep the hand puppet .

Old 2012-10-04, 14:40   Link #930
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic Night View Post
Good thing I can keep Origami to myself.
I fixed Fixed it for you, hands off Yoshinon =D
Old 2012-10-04, 15:06   Link #931
EvI

yeah it's been a long time and it's not even a incest but a lolicon place...(calling the police)
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-04, 19:21   Link #932
sky black swordman

I say give Mana time and some alone time with Shidou, and she may go down the incest route.

Guys stop with claiming thing or the MOD's will return.
Old 2012-10-04, 19:33   Link #933
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

well does anyone know how many spirits there actually are? because shidou's harem can just keep growing and growing gaining both spirits and AST's lol
Old 2012-10-04, 20:15   Link #934
Insane
Banned

Hmm? Surerman is nowhere to be found? For some reason this thread feels kinda refreshing.
Old 2012-10-04, 21:24   Link #935
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Quote:
well does anyone know how many spirits there actually are? because shidou's harem can just keep growing and growing gaining both spirits and AST's lol
Should be 10 read the social group
Old 2012-10-05, 08:00   Link #936
Riki
ランダム王

B-T updated that was one of the biggest i done (=.=)ll oh well Yoshinon appears here so everyone can get a taste of Yoshi-licious.
Old 2012-10-05, 08:19   Link #937
Insane
Banned

Whoa, thanks a lot Riki-chan! BTW, it seems DAL in BT lacks editors severely.
Old 2012-10-05, 08:30   Link #938
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane View Post
Whoa, thanks a lot Riki-chan! BTW, it seems DAL in BT lacks editors severely.
its not that we lack editors its more like they are mostly inactive after the second the register in the page. some times they come then *poof*
Old 2012-10-05, 09:06   Link #939
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

WE LOVE YOU RIKI! thanx for the update ;p

btw does anyone else find the puppet thinkg yoshino does wierd? and after this volume does she start living with shidou too? jw
Old 2012-10-05, 09:54   Link #940
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
WE LOVE YOU RIKI! thanx for the update ;p

btw does anyone else find the puppet thinkg yoshino does wierd? and after this volume does she start living with shidou too? jw
you're going to be shocked later on if some puppet movements is considered weird. and for Yoshino living in shidou house. if i remembered correctly she starts living in the designated area made for spirits by fraxinus

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy